Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Italian woman murdered in Turkey

This is a discussion on Italian woman murdered in Turkey within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; The only woman without a beard in Turkey is murdered! http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7344381.stm Discuss....
Page: 1

The only woman without a beard in Turkey is murdered!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7344381.stm

Discuss.

Banned

Discuss.[/b]
    Rofl, he got caught because he was a thief. Go figure.

Arthurios

so funny really what a joke but ontopic : this could be in everycountry and it is going on in every country so not so special news or something.

banaanc

s..t happens

TopGear almost got killed in US for having "Man love is OK" and "Hillary for president" painted on their car :lol:

In Latvia few s..holes killed 80yr old lady for 10$

s..t calling themselves humans live everywhere

nice to see zero is still obsessed by turkey
    hmmm lets see england doesnt have any off this stuff?
    no one getting murdered there?
    discuss

I never actually commented on it, i just wanted to provoke the morons here a bit. It's good to see that your fervent nationalism is alive as ever. I found the story funny, this woman must have been suicidal to think that she can hitchhike to the middle east without getting raped or killed. I was disappointed by the lack of pictures/video though.

Gonna cry like a little bitch Lev0? Sound like you got some tears there.

banaanc

its not about place, its about s..t calling themselves humans, you can as well get killed in Vatican. Or now you are going to post every person getting killed anywhere ?

Did you even read the article you stupid cunt? The irony is that she was trying to prove a point of how humankind are inherently good-natured and peaceful and wouldn't harm an innocent person hitch-hiking. Yet she is the only person to get murdered in that fashion. Do i really have to attach a disclaimer to EVERYTHING, just so you retards can understand?

wasnt morian ? damm :lol:

Discuss.[/b]

Good intentions but not so good on the intelligence level.

banaanc

i hope youll get Darwin award, you have earned it.

along with these ppl

(22 November 2007, New York) Joe, 20, was drunkenly driving through Wayne County farmland in upstate New York. With the utmost of inebriated care, he steered his car directly into a ditch and knocked over a powerline. Oops! How could he rescue his car from the ditch without getting a DUI?

The only way out was to steal a nearby farm tractor, and winch the car out himself. So he aproached the nearest farmhouse, managed to start a tractor, and motored over to the scene of the accident. He then proceeded to drive several tons of metal into the downed power lines. Goodbye Joe. Hello Darwin Award.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (20 March 2006, Vietnam) A rolling stone is not the only thing that gathers no moss. Three Vietnam men scavenging for scrap metal found an unexploded 500-pound bomb perched atop a hill near Hanoi, and decided to rely on a little help from Sir Isaac Newton to retrieve it. After all, gravity is free. As they rolled the bomb downhill, it detonated, creating a four-meter crater and sending all three entrepreneurs to a face to face meeting with their deceased hero.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (November 2007, Russia) Late at night, Eduard entered the apartment of a 30-year-old handicapped man, who slept peacefully as Eduard quietly cleaned out the valuables. Eduard was preparing to leave when suddenly the man woke up.

"I couldn't believe my eyes! The dark shape of some goon standing next to my nightstand!" recalls the burglary victim. "I cried out, and he attacked me, who was defenseless, with his fists! I had no choice. I hit him between the legs with my crutch! He leapt out the window! Thank God I live on the first floor, and he did not die from the fall. I didn't understand at first what had fallen out of his pants. When I looked closer, I realized that it was a testicle, a man's testicle! I put it in cold water, and rushed to the phone."

The handicapped man dialed the emergency services several times, but "the doctors hung up on me when I told them I had ripped a burglar's balls off!"

Half an hour later, the blood-covered thief was found by a passerby, who called the police. "An unconscious man was lying on the sidewalk," a police investigator disclosed. When the medics revived him, he started screaming hysterically, 'Give me back my balls!'"

Eduard's genitals were so traumatized that doctors had to amputate the entire scrotum to prevent gangrene. In the hospital, Eduard filed a complaint with the police. He said "I will never forgive him!"
    Some men will got to extraordinary lengths to prove how macho they are. Frenchman Pierre Pumpille recently shunted a stationary car two feet by headbutting it. "Women thought I was a god," he explained from his hospital bed.

Deity or not, however, Pumpille is a veritable girl's blouse compared to Polish farmer Krystof Azninski, who staked a strong claim to being Europe's most macho man by cutting off his own head in 1995. Azninski, 30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip naked and play some "men's games". Initially they hit each other over the head with frozen turnips, but then one man upped the ante by seizing a chainsaw and cutting off the end of his foot. Not to be outdone, Azninski grabbed the saw and, shouting "Watch this then," he swung at his own head and chopped it off.

"It's funny," said one companion, "when he was young he put on his sister's underwear. But he died like a man."

lucifer4

the last one owns lol hahahhah kurwaaaaaaaaaaaaa^^

banaanc

theres more
    http://www.darwinawards.com/

and most of those deaths deserve to be laugh at, cause they are result of persons own stupidity, not actions of others.

didinino

Turkey's women must cover their faces.

she didnt, so she had to pay for it. probably some idiots took that law into their hands...

why am i not surprised :|

Banned

Turkey's women must cover their faces.

she didnt, so she had to pay for it. probably some idiots took that law into their hands...

why am i not surprised :|[/b]
    and then he stole her cellphone and her clothes.

Love and Peace! What an ironic way to die though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast