Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Living With Ghosts

This is a discussion on Living With Ghosts within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; For the most part the word "ghost" in most peoples minds conjures a vision of white apparitions floating around or ...
Page: 1

Mooshoo

For the most part the word "ghost" in most peoples minds conjures a vision of white apparitions floating around or some evil presence in the house intended to do the occupier some great harm buy causing plates to fly accross rooms or making things go bump in the night. I've been living in an old heritage listed town house in a capital city of Australia for about 2 years now, and whether I like it or not I have a mischievious but otherwise harmless visitor from beyond that resides here with me.

The first instances I knew this paranormal being was here, was pretty much right in your face, I was sitting here on my pc as you do, and observed my guitar pick itself up and proceed to float about 3 feet above the end of my bed in suspended animation until I grabed it out of thing air and place it back against the wall. The feeling in my room at that time was electrifiying, the massive amounts of energy that is absorbed from the surrounding area for a ghost to manifest itself like that is mind blowing, it's something that you never forget. He wasnt visable, but he was there.

A few of my boarders have left after I told them we have an extra being in the house, because they were wondering why things were been moved around upstairs when they were home alone. He doesnt show up as much these days as he used to, occasionally I'll find things out of place when I get home, not where i left them. I'm curious to know anyone elses paranormal experiences, or if you did experience what I do/have what would you do?

Hydr4

ghetto

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

ghetto[/b]
    lol

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

ss or bullshit. :unsure:

Seriously, only time I've ever experienced anything like that was after a long night of partying + illegal activities. :blink:

abstraktzor

nothing to that extent

SilentDaemon

Seriously, only time I've ever experienced anything like that was after a long night of partying + illegal activities. :blink:[/b]
    right

PSYK0SIN

My oncle lives in London , England in a very old house i mean its modernized but its very old.
    He said that sometimes in the afternoon-Night there is a really bad smell an Old ladie's Piss smell nd sometimes things just like bumps nd stuff liek that nd negative energy in the house.
    His Wife stayed once in the house lute a candle in the room nd was speaking to the Unseen (pretty crazy) She didnt hear her but she felt her presence in the room and she was saying such things as
    -You can go now with a peace of mind , we will take care of your house we are a good family.
    -ill personally make sure that the house will stay in a good shape and such.
    I know his wife shes fukking serious xD
    From that day the house was peaceful again np negative energy no presence nothing .
    Believe it or not the Supernatural Exists You should talk to that guy nd assure him that ull do the walls every week and clean the floor once aweek nd stuff =D it might work.
    GL Pal

=O

DarK

=O[/b]
    congratz on spamming.

never had an experience with a ghost

well there was this one time my shower turned on for like 1 min then turned off, but i think thats a pressure problem

I are sowwy. Well I've never had experiences with ghosts. All my friends have but they're stories are mostly full of BS so I guess most aren't true

Inactive Member

ACT is a hole.

lucifer4

tell that ghost to exp ur kol account!!!!

if he dont do it i will do it oke?

I didn't believe in ghosts till I lived in a haunted house. I was living in South Crolina in the early 90's, in a house that was built at the turn of the century for a doctor. So apperently quite a few ppl passed on while in the house. I never felt scared of them, they didn't feel evil. But some times there bumping in the night would wake me up and what not. And there was, what appeared to be the ghost of a young woman in the house, who must have passed on with alot of sorrow, because when she was around I could actually feel her sadness. She would walk through the dining room and up the enclosed stair case and disappear. When I broke up with my girlfriend, I saw her alot. It was almost like she was trying to comfort me.

evilwevel

I didn't believe in ghosts till I lived in a haunted house. I was living in South Crolina in the early 90's, in a house that was built at the turn of the century for a doctor. So apperently quite a few ppl passed on while in the house. I never felt scared of them, they didn't feel evil. But some times there bumping in the night would wake me up and what not. And there was, what appeared to be the ghost of a young woman in the house, who must have passed on with alot of sorrow, because when she was around I could actually feel her sadness. She would walk through the dining room and up the enclosed stair case and disappear. When I broke up with my girlfriend, I saw her alot. It was almost like she was trying to comfort me.[/b]
    did you get a chance to ask her phone number ?

silverbuffer18

Seriously, only time I've ever experienced anything like that was after a long night of partying + illegal activities. :blink:[/b]
    +1

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast