Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Locking, unlocking, locking

This is a discussion on Locking, unlocking, locking within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-DieTurkiSh oooo omg... can u teach me plis.....as I can be a pig?.. :rollseyes: You ...
Page: 2

Healo

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieTurkiSh
    oooo omg...

can u teach me plis.....as I can be a pig?.. :rollseyes:
    You dont have to learn anything , You are allready fucking retard[/b]
    own't :lol:

DieTurkiSh

the defender of the losers, and cheater..

Yeah i have something better than to make....that is to say, the truth

Offtopic yes, SPAM no, and lots of topics were only spam. Hostage took them down.

As for DieTurkiSh here, he is gone. I can understand your hate toward turks, but exposing it here will only make as miserable since this forum will turn into a flame war. If u want that, go somewhere else. This is not the place.

Cava

Originally posted by Devile
    Offtopic yes, SPAM no, and lots of topics were only spam. Hostage took them down.

As for DieTurkiSh here, he is gone. I can understand your hate toward turks, but exposing it here will only make as miserable since this forum will turn into a flame war. If u want that, go somewhere else. This is not the place.
    y was the azn/chinks topic spam?

tbh i got to know new ppl through there whom i thought i'll never know (aka ppl like raine, (priestesspam) )

i feel its rude if you guys just think its spam when its not :angry:

And where in the swedish thread do you see spam? It's just a logn conversation. We've been speaking about everything between heaven and earth and was going towards hell when it got locked.

Anyway that was not a spam topic it was a long discussion of sevral subjects.

hej

Betting if Klingan would be back or not and the young kids talked about school and then i complaned that they were to young to be out

TheShadow

Swedish thread had some spam, But we actually made most of it stop. MOST of that post actually had decent amount of GOOD stuff and made to have fun in.

And im almost only coming to this forum for that topic, Why remove the fun in a forum :rollseyes:.

But no point talking with the mods/makers, They make the rules.

Hopefully it can be unblocked so we don't need to create more ^_^.

FatM4n

I guess the mods
    thought it was spam cuz they dont know our language

Mods pic a part in the swedish thread and I translate and u will see that there are very little spam

This is off topic, I dont see any reason why you should lock a thread there unless it was a flame or offended somone... no need to down others fun I thought some of those threads were quite interesting. :lol: Oh well it's your boards..

TheShadow

Also, If you check the spam, flame etc in off topic you won't find much.

Press general instead and voila, More none rule obeying on page 1 then in off topic :rollseyes:.

If u think one of those offtopics wasnt spam and was locked, talk to Hostage. He locked them, he should unlock them.

As for me, I'll go back to install the remaining modifications for this forum. U guys noticed your post count went down?

TheShadow

Yup by 100, But post counts doesn't matter at all.

If i wanted i could have 1k but meh why waste that much time spamming shit :rollseyes:.

And it is Hostage?, Gonna send him a PM telling him to show where the spam, flame etc is .

As for me, I'll go back to install the remaining modifications for this forum. U guys noticed your post count went down?
    Could you remove post count completly? :lol: That could solve a good bit of the spam.

If u think one of those offtopics wasnt spam and was locked, talk to Hostage. He locked them, he should unlock them.
    This always happens to forums, they get too many mods with too many different oppinions on how threads should be locked. There are around 8 mods... most of which I see inactive, that could fairly easily be a 3-4 person job. On every forum I have been too the more mods the more trubles that occur.

Just my oppinion.

haha actually not never noticed my post count before^^

FatM4n

only 8xx me sad :P

j/k

it's great to reduce psot count now I dont get mesages like "U big über spammer "
    Ty devile

U my hero baba

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast