Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lol

This is a discussion on Lol within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Rofl, im sorry, but some guy called me a "lanky prick"...(lanky means tall, im 6ft 2 Inches) and I turned ...
Page: 2

Banned

Rofl, im sorry, but some guy called me a "lanky prick"...(lanky means tall, im 6ft 2 Inches)

and I turned around and hit him...as schools go "fight fight fight"...i didn't hold back..and wayhey..Assault charges...

Banned

I dunno about u. But I've been living the fun life. I havent been on USKO in like 2weeks. I think LIFE is way better. Go drink, get high, chill wit friends.

Last night i got in trouble with the law. Got court M 12. So, shit, Life is so fun. U guys shud try it.[/b]
    Bro, you may not know because you were afk for 2 weeks, but KO is awesome now.

fonzy

I dunno about u. But I've been living the fun life. I havent been on USKO in like 2weeks. I think LIFE is way better. Go drink, get high, chill wit friends.

Last night i got in trouble with the law. Got court M 12. So, shit, Life is so fun. U guys shud try it.[/b]
    its not that i dont care but..... i dont fucking care at all in any way whatsoever infact this is possibly the most waste of space topic i have ever seen in my life=/
    jk
    nr...

Hey cutie Senior Member

WWWWWWWTTTTTTFFFFFFFFF

serisouly yoru so cool, you stopped playing KO and have a life!! OMG how do you do it?!?!?!?!??!?!? you even have to go to court ?!?!? WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOW OOOOOOOMMMMMMMFFFFFFFGGGGGGGG your sooo coooooooooooooool

i once got charged for bestiality for banging your mum, cuz shes such a dog. am i cool too???

GTFO of your ass, KO is aweomse, and its not hard to fuck girls and play KO at the same time. shit if u play 12 hours a day on weekdays your either jobless or a hobo. i go to school, party, play ko, jerk off. its all easy im like an ALT+TAB, multi tasker.

fonzy

rofl smack that on the floor smack that on the floor LOL or in ur case its tap that shit on the floor lolxD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12