Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Long Day

This is a discussion on Long Day within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ya so today I woke up, and it was rainin' so I decided to just stay inside today and lvl ...
Page: 1

NJosh

Ya so today I woke up, and it was rainin' so I decided to just stay inside today and lvl my character.
    So I pretty much lvl all day till about 6pm.
    I get a call from my boy, and he said lets hangout.
    Im like "alright, were prob gonna just smoke a blunt and chillax".[My favorite thing to do.]
    So anyway, I get to the pizza shop get me a slice and were just relaxing with 2 of my boys and a girl.
    We get a call from this kid, and he says theres gonna be a fight. [Over a girl or something.]
    I tell him to come pick me up, he gets us and we go pick up a couple other kids.
    Ends up, we have 2 cars full [rolling deep] down to this spot were we were gonna duke it out with these punk asses.
    My friend threw the 1st punch, other kid started fighting back and none of there side of friends jumped in, so we didnt.
    [Trust me, if we wanted we could of fucked shit up.]
    2 mintues after it starts, and these kids are 1v1ing, cops show up.
    I go back to the car to hide the Weed. [He told me to go get my ID, im only 16 so I dont even have one, but I said its in the car.]I tossed the weed under the car, now im walking back and he said sit on the curb, I said I dont wanna get my ass wet [Just rained if you read.] and I refused to sit.
    He ran over and tackled me and 2 other cops jumped on me.
    Now, im 220 pounds, white/hispanic, 6 feet tall. [Does it really take 3 cops to take me down?]
    Takes me to the station along with the 2 kids who fought, everyone else got released for complying with the cops orders and gettin there asses wet.
    I get charged with Resisting Arrest, I already have 2 counts of 3rd Degree and another 2nd Degree Burglary from the beggining of the year. [September - January]
    Also I have an Assault on an Officer charge after punching one back in October.
    So now im looking at 1-5 years in Jamesburg [State Penitentary for Juvineles][USA - NJ]
    My Probation Officer and the Judge said my next VOP [Violation of Probation] would mean 1-5 years in the burg.
    Im fucked cause there probably gonna piss test me again, and im dirty as hell. [I smoke blunts like theres no tommrow]
    + with all these charges?

/quit_ko

ur a badas arent u?

Retards like you deserve to be in jail.

Inactive Member

GANGSTA GANGSTA

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Retards like you deserve to be in jail.[/b]
    not all of`em :P :P :lol:

Your so cool!

why would u quit ko ... if nething ur dumb ass needs to stay inside and play ko

and if a cop tells u to sit u sit like a lil bitch otherwise ur gunna end up being bubbas bitch

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

What probably happened was, he was taking it rectally and got a little loud and the officers came to arrest him for disturbing the peace, then he came onto them sexually as well, so they had to take them down.. People wonder why the world is fucked up, it's wanna be gangstas trying to act tough to look good in front of their friends.. I have no sympathy for you, you act like a moron, you should get treated like one.. Hopefully you do get some of that 1 to 5 years to straighten you out.. Quit KO, read a book, hell just jerk off all day, might help.......

All jokes aside, get your shit straight and you won't have to worry about cops showing up and whoopn ass..

Bowtie4Life

I suggest you get yourself some tattoos

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Get one of this ones:

evilwevel

Get one of these:

Easier to spill on ground, harder to gather it back together.

Banned

i use to be kinda like you, i was a headstrong mother fucker. now, military life has changed the way i look at myself. i think everyone should go to the military for 1 year before becoming a US citizen. people dont realize how much freedom they really have until its actually gone. you should of just listened to him, because although i volunteered for this shit, i cant backtalk anyone at all, go ahead and tell someone thats been to afghanistan, and iraq 3 times, that is all fucked up in the head, that you dont want to do it. im sure they will happily tell you dont have to do it.

you will grow up someday and realize you are a different person.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast