Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Long Day

This is a discussion on Long Day within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Get one of this ones: *soap pic*[/b] U posted the same in my post long time ago, i feel offended, ...
Page: 2

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Get one of this ones:
    *soap pic*[/b]

U posted the same in my post long time ago, i feel offended, and dirty

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Badass!

Retards like you deserve to be in jail.[/b]
    +1

I just hope for you, you get all the 5 years.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Your so cool![/b]
    h34r:

i just wish someday i could be as cool as you

kill yourself dickhead

NJosh

i just wish someday i could be as cool as you[/b]
    kill yourself dickhead[/b]
    +1

+1[/b]
    wat

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Ya so today I woke up, and it was rainin' so I decided to just stay inside today and lvl my character.
    So I pretty much lvl all day till about 6pm.
    I get a call from my boy, and he said lets hangout.
    Im like "alright, were prob gonna just smoke a blunt and chillax".[My favorite thing to do.]
    So anyway, I get to the pizza shop get me a slice and were just relaxing with 2 of my boys and a girl.
    We get a call from this kid, and he says theres gonna be a fight. [Over a girl or something.]
    I tell him to come pick me up, he gets us and we go pick up a couple other kids.
    Ends up, we have 2 cars full [rolling deep] down to this spot were we were gonna duke it out with these punk asses.
    My friend threw the 1st punch, other kid started fighting back and none of there side of friends jumped in, so we didnt.
    [Trust me, if we wanted we could of fucked shit up.]
    2 mintues after it starts, and these kids are 1v1ing, cops show up.
    I go back to the car to hide the Weed. [He told me to go get my ID, im only 16 so I dont even have one, but I said its in the car.]I tossed the weed under the car, now im walking back and he said sit on the curb, I said I dont wanna get my ass wet [Just rained if you read.] and I refused to sit.
    He ran over and tackled me and 2 other cops jumped on me.
    Now, im 220 pounds, white/hispanic, 6 feet tall. [Does it really take 3 cops to take me down?]
    Takes me to the station along with the 2 kids who fought, everyone else got released for complying with the cops orders and gettin there asses wet.
    I get charged with Resisting Arrest, I already have 2 counts of 3rd Degree and another 2nd Degree Burglary from the beggining of the year. [September - January]
    Also I have an Assault on an Officer charge after punching one back in October.
    So now im looking at 1-5 years in Jamesburg [State Penitentary for Juvineles][USA - NJ]
    My Probation Officer and the Judge said my next VOP [Violation of Probation] would mean 1-5 years in the burg.
    Im fucked cause there probably gonna piss test me again, and im dirty as hell. [I smoke blunts like theres no tommrow]
    + with all these charges?

/quit_ko[/b]

lol woah ur like retelling my tail dude..

on serious note.. if u do go to prison tough it up dude.. ur pretty much brought it down on urself. hopefully when u get out u come out with a change in mentality. just cuz u did jail time or have felonies it aint the end of the world.. while in jail try to get into those college programs or technical school in jail prgrams that way when u get out ull have something to do instead of just mullin over those yeatrs u lost.

but on the fun side

i dont care wat anyone thinks my high school life was fun as hell! parties getting taosted n shit it was fun. i lived a crazy teen life and sadly got some felonies while at it. least when im older i can say " remember that time"

to those people who say ah u fucking loser u think ur a badass watever

all i gotta say is

i got job i go to college so wat the fuck the big deal?

get over urself! i prolly had more fun in jail than u guys had all ur time in high school xD

p.s.

the people u meet in jail is fucking awesome! i saw a transfestite prostitute who got in fight with the c o xD

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

on serious note.. if u do go to prison tough it up dude.. ur pretty much brought it down on urself. hopefully when u get out u come out with a change in mentality. just cuz u did jail time or have felonies it aint the end of the world.. while in jail try to get into those college programs or technical school in jail prgrams that way when u get out ull have something to do instead of just mullin over those yeatrs u lost.

but on the fun side

i dont care wat anyone thinks my high school life was fun as hell! parties getting taosted n shit it was fun. i lived a crazy teen life and sadly got some felonies while at it. least when im older i can say " remember that time"

all i gotta say is

get over urself! i prolly had more fun in jail than u guys had all ur time in high school xD

p.s.

the people u meet in jail is fucking awesome! i saw a transfestite prostitute who got in fight with the c o xD[/b]

U posted the same in my post long time ago, i feel offended, and dirty [/b]
    lmao

on topic
    u badass man.
    moron

ATTENTION ATTENTION.. I could beat up a 5 y/o kid! with knuckels!

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

ATTENTION ATTENTION.. I could beat up a 5 y/o kid! with knuckels![/b]
    oh snap son...I had to put my boots on to take care of that issue...

but seriously...you brought it upon yourself...that story made me laugh :lol:

thanks for bringing some entertainment to my boring work day

NJosh

but on the fun side

all i gotta say is

p.s.

the people u meet in jail is fucking awesome! i saw a transfestite prostitute who got in fight with the c o xD[/b]
    Yea yo good looks
    and to the guy that said i made his day, no prob.
    I`ll let you guys know wassup.

Xtr3m3

[/b]
    :lol: Your avatar is funny and mess up :lol:

To OP:

High school is just 4 years. Afterward people you have met their will vanish and you will no longer see them again in your life. So after that? No more little gansterrino. Get it together sheesh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast