Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Makiya is the new Chuckie

This is a discussion on Makiya is the new Chuckie within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I wonder if you guys can figure out who is turtlev in this thread. Oh, and I wonder how k2 ...
Page: 2

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I wonder if you guys can figure out who is turtlev in this thread.

Oh, and I wonder how k2 would feel about one of their official moderators violating ToS by baba-shopping

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1668445

well, maybe it's not the same "TurtleV"

... lol

Old_Myth

Hmmm this is 2009 and that post is from 2007 it would indicate that one had to go back two years to find one single post indicating anything even relating to a TOS violation. It should also be noted that no where does it state the nature or reason for the transaction and no where is it noted that there has ever been any reoccurring transactions. Of course keeping in mind that the general audience on this forum fully believes that a real life crediting rating is based on how many times you can post “bump” this conclusion does not surprise me in the least. I see so many whine on the KOL forum about babba-shoppers and just have to do a quick browse of this forum to see the same whiners posting wanted ads looking for items and characters to babba-shop. What a bunch of inbred hypocrites. Perhaps getting full and real facts before opening ones mouth is just too much work especially when speaking about someone you know nothing of, never met, and have no clue as to what is even going on.

Considering that the TurtleV in question doesn’t have any special items, has helped more people in the KOL community than any other player to date and has never asked for anything in return. Not one of you can even come close to measuring up to helping others to the degree that she has.

We all know there is only two purposes for this forum, to flame and to babba-shop. Just becarefull who you flame, you might find yourself asking them for a job one day and wouldn't it just be a shame to find yourself unemployed because you chose to be a pinhead on a forum one day. You can never tell who you just might meet on KOL.

Little archer Senior Member

no.. Makiya is great
    that cunt Don'tEven aka BannedAgain is the new nazi prick
    banned my forum account for having an opinion about buying premium

banned for saying that premium is a waste of money.

funny thing is he was 1 of the biggest whining cunts on official before they made him mod.[/b]
    loool now i know y u were not around... sucks who am i going to flame?

bolded part: so true, looks like becoming mod its like an automatic brainwash

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12