Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Playstation

20 37.04%
  • Xbox

34 62.96%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Microsoft Xbox/360 VS Sony Playstation/2/3

This is a discussion on Microsoft Xbox/360 VS Sony Playstation/2/3 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=134741 s.a close this and go to the topic thats been posted...
Page: 5

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=134741

s.a close this and go to the topic thats been posted

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=134741

s.a close this and go to the topic thats been posted[/b]
    \

i was last post.. aitn seen shit since

i hope your saying in your mind thats what owns.... nintendo has led the handheld industry for yrs... that wont ever change. PsP is wayyy in the back.[/b]
    i said atm, coz now PSP is in top sales in Japan, PSP's sales jumped after Monster Hunter 2 and Crises Core.
    @ JesusBuffs N64 is the best console ??? maybe to you but compare it to other Nintendo's consoles NES is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than N64 even if you compare it this days, most of the great RPGs were on NES like old FF series and Dragon Quest series and other games, Castle Vania also was great game on NES too, Castle Vania on N64 was crap, and if you compare N64 with PS1 and Dream Cast i'd say PS1 then Dream Cast and N64 comes after those two even tho Dream Cast was better than PS1 but the controller was sucks compare it to PS's controller and other thing is Sega couldnt support DC anymore or it was one of the greatest console at that time.
    PS3 will lead after one year from now, then 360 and WII come last, and i'm not saying that coz i'm PS's fanboy or anything, you'll see after the release of the Metal Gear 4 and Final Fantasy 13, MS doing good job on Xbox Live since they're a head of Sony in Online's experience and the only hope for MS to beat PS3 is to focus on the online service , these days the online games will rule the market, which company gonna support it will have the lead the market.
    p.s. i'm looking to play MGS the online one, it's looks awesome , i cant wait till i play it

Banned

i said atm, coz now PSP is in top sales in Japan, PSP's sales jumped after Monster Hunter 2 and Crises Core.
    @ JesusBuffs N64 is the best console ??? maybe to you but compare it to other Nintendo's consoles NES is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than N64 even if you compare it this days, most of the great RPGs were on NES like old FF series and Dragon Quest series and other games, Castle Vania also was great game on NES too, Castle Vania on N64 was crap, and if you compare N64 with PS1 and Dream Cast i'd say PS1 then Dream Cast and N64 comes after those two even tho Dream Cast was better than PS1 but the controller was sucks compare it to PS's controller and other thing is Sega couldnt support DC anymore or it was one of the greatest console at that time.
    PS3 will lead after one year from now, then 360 and WII come last, and i'm not saying that coz i'm PS's fanboy or anything, you'll see after the release of the Metal Gear 4 and Final Fantasy 13, MS doing good job on Xbox Live since they're a head of Sony in Online's experience and the only hope for MS to beat PS3 is to focus on the online service , these days the online games will rule the market, which company gonna support it will have the lead the market.
    p.s. i'm looking to play MGS the online one, it's looks awesome , i cant wait till i play it [/b]

games like mgs wont bring ppl to spend 600 ... It may sell a units but honestly it wont have ppl running to the stores. Who knows i may be wrong.

games like mgs wont bring ppl to spend 600 ... It may sell a units but honestly it wont have ppl running to the stores. Who knows i may be wrong.[/b]
    damn you ARE wrong.

ill buy PS3 to play mgs4!

ill put the disc into the drive and never ever take it out.

<3 Meryl

also <3 Solid Snake :wub:

razzy

games like mgs wont bring ppl to spend 600 ... It may sell a units but honestly it wont have ppl running to the stores. Who knows i may be wrong.[/b]

within the UK, the ps3 has now gotten even cheaper since the annouce of the new 40gb.

Boyce

Xbox for these reasons.
    1. Halo 3 on Xbox
    2.More people online on Xbox Live
    3.360 is much cheaper
    4.Most my friends have 360s not ps3

First, why are people talking about Nintendo consoles, that is not a part from this topic. I know NES and N64 were awesome. Sometimes I take Super Smash brothers out to play with some friends, becouse the gameplay never gets boring. OOT (Zelda) I will never forget But stay to the topic!

Those &#39;&#39;funny&#39;&#39; movies against the Ps3 were made when the Ps3 wasnt even on the market.

The games you see on the ps3 are launchtitles...what were the launchtitles on the ps2? Remember Oni? Tony Hawk 3? Tekken Tag Tournament? compare them to Killzone and God of war... see the difference? These launchtitles on ps3 dont even use The resolution the ps3 got to offer. They dont use the Blue ray capacity....they are just the same as the xbox titles, thats why they all look the same..

Ps3 will lead the console game industry in 1-1.5 year for sure! This month the Ps3 will be 100euros cheaper. You will get Motorstorm Resistance Fall of men a controller and the Ps3 for 500 euros.

2 months ago a mate got the Xcrate (that thing that gets hot and makes the horrible noise) 5 times he had to send it back to Microsoft becouse It broke so damn fast...Great buy man! He could play the xbox for a week. Killzone 2>Halo

Wtf is wrong with Playstation online? Have you seen Playstation Home?
    There are also already lots of downloadible content on the Ps3 atm. Ps3 Is just new guys, let it grow!

DragonFire

No one&#39;s opinion is going to change, so Why bother writing so much lol.

razzy

No one&#39;s opinion is going to change, so Why bother writing so much lol.[/b]

true.

Honestly, none of us can tell the future, so we should quit trying to be wannabe-analysts.

PS3 might hold market share by next year, or it might not. Who knows. Play yours games, and be content. We have no right to force our opinion onto another person.

Ever heard of the saying "Live, and let live"?

Banned

damn you ARE wrong.

ill buy PS3 to play mgs4!

ill put the disc into the drive and never ever take it out.
    <3 Meryl

also <3 Solid Snake :wub:[/b]

haha never had a ps2 so didnt get to finish msg3 im missing a part of the story line

i did play it on a friends ps2 once... didnt get to far

o well ill finish the story line someday... just gotta wait for sony to get em prices SLASHED.

who needs a story if u got the legendary solid snake in his hot suite and hollywood-kind of movie sequences..

Banned

who needs a story if u got the legendary solid snake in his hot suite and hollywood-kind of movie sequences..[/b]

what about raiden

LMAO

i hated that fcker... but he had some nice hair... shit used to mezmorize me (no homo ) ... lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RUCbPvP5H9k

Ksm

too bad that ps3 has no games now.

so for now if u buy ps3
    LOOOOOOOOOSER

edit: halo3 rox :wub:[/b]
    not realy..my brother sending me all the games i want..there are some good like COD3 gran turismo 3&4 and some new games coming out soon

We have no right to force our opinion onto another person.

Ever heard of the saying "Live, and let live"?[/b]
    lol, we share our opinions and we dont force it, and nothing wrong with that, it&#39;s ok
    haha never had a ps2 so didnt get to finish msg3 im missing a part of the story line

i did play it on a friends ps2 once... didnt get to far
    o well ill finish the story line someday... just gotta wait for sony to get em prices SLASHED.[/b]
    who needs a story if u got the legendary solid snake in his hot suite and hollywood-kind of movie sequences..[/b]
    i have videos for MGS3 behind the scenes and it&#39;s official, dunno if someone watched it or no? if you like i can search for it in my pc and upload it here

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast