Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

My friend died....

This is a discussion on My friend died.... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; on Saturday i heard the bad news.... one of my friends died.... suicide rumor was he hanged himself but the ...
Page: 1

lucifer4

on Saturday i heard the bad news....

one of my friends died....

suicide

rumor was he hanged himself

but the truth is he took sleeping pills and put a bag on his head and taped it... which made him suffocate

its sad cuz he planned it.... and then he formatted his computer.... and they only found he was going on sites such as how to kill a man or how to kill your self . com....

and the sad part is that he went missing and he was dead in his house in the basement and nobody found him... he was laying in a corner...and he could have been dead for 3 days... but i think he came back home after 2nd day missing and killed him self... and we have no idea why he did it....and when he was missing cops and every1 were looking for him

he missed 4 weeks of school and 1 week of exams.... and he got letter from school that he has failed cuz of the days missed

did he do it cuz of his parents... or cuz of the school nobody knows... well the funeral is on wednesday oor thrusday/// i guess i will quit kol for a while....

today at costco bitch didnt sell me contacts... she said i have 18 left days of expiration... and contacts = 42 days

and plus he was really smart... always got good grades and never failed on test...
    his birthday was like a week ago... and he turned 18.... i will miss him.. he was a happy kid, and i never tho he would do sucha thing

when i first heard he died i didnt it believe it... so sad never knew any1 who died that young.. today at school there was moment of silence and we didnt start lessons

R.I.P Sebastian T. 1989-2007

~xStasxPL~

Sorry to hear this... Rest in peace.

ShayaN

:'(
    Rest In Peace
    Bro.

IAMstong

R.I.P.

=[

im sorry to hear, hope you get well yourself fast =)!

Coroner13

I hope he and those he left behind find peace.

Dr4g0n

This person was a fuking retard for killing himself, there is better ways to solve problems than killing yourself and hurting others.
    I have no remorse for sad people like this.
    I feel for you though since he was your friend and you liked him. To you I am sorry that you lost a friend.

i dont get the part about the person at costco not selling you contacts :S. what does that have to do with your friend?

and btw killing yourself does nothing but dump all your troubles on your friends and family.

lucifer4

This person was a fuking retard for killing himself, there is better ways to solve problems than killing yourself and hurting others.
    I have no remorse for sad people like this.
    I feel for you though since he was your friend and you liked him. To you I am sorry that you lost a friend.[/b]

i know he could of got better help, then making every1 sad... and it sucks cuz he was in my grade and next year we are graduating... plus he was really smart and cool.. but i guess he didnt feel the love, and now he made every1 sad

just got a AIM the funeral is on thursday

Dr4g0n

Yes there is much help for people yet they take the easy way out.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Sorry for your loss.

Know that your friend is in a better place now.

If you want to talk about it, I will be on msn when I get home from work later.

MalaViDa

RIP Sebastian

SLeePMoDe

When i first read the title i thought this was a joke cuz i know how you are, and as i was reading i kept scrolling down waiting for you to say like gotcha or something like that. <_< This really sucks tho, i think im kinda in the same situation as your friend was being that im on the edge of passing or failing my 12th grade year. Although i dont think i would ever attempt or succeed in killing myself it just goes to show how people with no way out deal with problems

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

wat a waste of life, idiot.

I feel sorry for you though.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast