Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Nebraska State Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters

This is a discussion on Nebraska State Senator Sues God Over Natural Disasters within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; How is him doing something outrageous to prove a point make him stupid? Yea, he knows it an outrageous case, ...
Page: 2

Zxenke

How is him doing something outrageous to prove a point make him stupid? Yea, he knows it an outrageous case, but he's not hoping to win it, he doesn't care about that. He's doing it to prove a point about the ambiguity of whatever other case he was part of.

Ki1laH

Umm did any of you mocking it actually read it, or know what it is about?

I mean one of you stated "its americans that make my day to read shit like that" ... You obviously didn't read it or you would know that he isn't actually suing god but he is making a point to stop lame lawsuits such as *I spilled my coffee from McDonalds on me and it burned me, the cup didn't say it was hot, if it said that the cup obviously wouldn't have spilled...I want a couple million dollars please!*

banaanc

y some ppl are crazy with suing. but i think of it as a mental illness, cause sane person wouldnt sue for all kinda shit, like granny who tried drying her cat in microwave, just one good-old punch in the face and they would stop suing shit

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Is he American ? if yes ... then its nothing new and im not suprised at all.[/b]
    "Nebraska State Senator"

Did common sense float out the window?

redbluegreen44

Is he American ? if yes ... then its nothing new and im not suprised at all.[/b]
    And im not suprised that jelous europeans come in here just to try make americans look stupid.

banaanc

we dont have to make them look stupid, they can do it themselves better than we ever could :P

Ki1laH

we dont have to make them look stupid, they can do it themselves better than we ever could :P[/b]
    Good thing we don't give a damn what you think then, we really do value your opinions, honestly.

banaanc

go hug a flag or somethin

i dont judge ppl by place they are from, but that doesnt mean i wont talk stupid jokes about that

Ki1laH

Flag-hugger...I like it.

Umm did any of you mocking it actually read it, or know what it is about?

I mean one of you stated "its americans that make my day to read shit like that" ... You obviously didn't read it or you would know that he isn't actually suing god but he is making a point to stop lame lawsuits such as *I spilled my coffee from McDonalds on me and it burned me, the cup didn't say it was hot, if it said that the cup obviously wouldn't have spilled...I want a couple million dollars please!*[/b]
    Actually, hes a democrat, so dont defend him like hes areal american. Hes suing to prove that there shouldnt be laws against these lawsuits because he says americans have the right to make them. Total BS, i didnt know ppl were voting to stop these fucked up lawsuits, but anyone who ishas my vote.

TO clarify: (from FoxNews.com)
    Chambers says he isn't suing God because he has any kind of beef with the deity. He says the suit is to fight possible laws restricting the filing of frivolous lawsuits. Chambers tells KPTM FOX 42 News that his lawsuit is in response to bills brought forth by other state senators to try and stop lawsuits from being filed.
    ...and his reasoning:
    "The Constitution requires that the courthouse doors be open, so you cannot prohibit the filing of suits," Chambers says. "Anyone can sue anyone they choose, even God."
    gg democrats, im so happy that you totally fucked your chance for the white house by having a woman and a black guy as your top candidates

I am going out to the center of campus with my group and burning flags next week.

redbluegreen44

Actually, hes a democrat, so dont defend him like hes areal american. Hes suing to prove that there shouldnt be laws against these lawsuits because he says americans have the right to make them. Total BS, i didnt know ppl were voting to stop these fucked up lawsuits, but anyone who ishas my vote.

TO clarify: (from FoxNews.com)
    Chambers says he isn't suing God because he has any kind of beef with the deity. He says the suit is to fight possible laws restricting the filing of frivolous lawsuits. Chambers tells KPTM FOX 42 News that his lawsuit is in response to bills brought forth by other state senators to try and stop lawsuits from being filed.
    ...and his reasoning:
    "The Constitution requires that the courthouse doors be open, so you cannot prohibit the filing of suits," Chambers says. "Anyone can sue anyone they choose, even God."
    gg democrats, im so happy that you totally fucked your chance for the white house by having a woman and a black guy as your top candidates [/b]
    +1 :lol:

banaanc

at least there wont be another bush, and i seriously doubt the existance of another person as dumb as him, even putin trying as hard as he can cant get near, tho hes close

Ripper_of_romania

at least there wont be another bush, and i seriously doubt the existance of another person as dumb as him, even putin trying as hard as he can cant get near, tho hes close[/b]
    Don't make confusion between natural status and drunk status.Thank you

redbluegreen44

at least there wont be another bush, and i seriously doubt the existance of another person as dumb as him, even putin trying as hard as he can cant get near, tho hes close[/b]
    Why is he dumb. please tell me. explain

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast