Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need some1 from Italy!

This is a discussion on Need some1 from Italy! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Holas, If there is anyone here who lives in italy then plx help me answer this question xD Next friday ...
Page: 1

Holas,

If there is anyone here who lives in italy then plx help me answer this question xD

Next friday me and some mates will begin our drunken roadtrip to Italy, and we were wondering if its legal to bring Absinth there?

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Holas,

If there is anyone here who lives in italy then plx help me answer this question xD

Next friday me and some mates will begin our drunken roadtrip to Italy, and we were wondering if its legal to bring Absinth there?[/b]
    Dude everything is legal aslong as you don't get caught h34r:

evilwevel

Dude everything is legal aslong as you don't get caught h34r:[/b]
    true, and since it's in europe they won't check your car at the border so don't worry :lol:

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

true, and since it's in europe they won't check your car at the border so don't worry :lol:[/b]
    haha, so true

true, and since it's in europe they won't check your car at the border so don't worry :lol:[/b]

That's not true sometimes they do check it (mostly when you come from the netherlands :P)

and RW come to belgium absinth is legal here o.o

Hey cutie Senior Member

absinthe? really? fuck man, that shit is like godsmack.
    My cousin somehow got some smuggled into australia and he said it was the strongest shit hes ever had and a whiff of it made his eyes water.
    is it all that?

45-74% alcohol, holy fck whats that ;D

Banned

absinth is awesome, tastes like some gajol-thingy, just alot stronger, and it really burns lol x)

Banned

absinth is awesome, tastes like some gajol-thingy, just alot stronger, and it really burns lol x)[/b]
    dont get to drunk and delete some of your items like wagyar and devile did :X

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I'm pretty sure it's legal over there, as least the weak one without THC is, just like in Germany. Though I wouldn't doubt the original one to be legal too, seeing how last year I ended up buyng a 2liter bottle of 96% almost-ethanol there, forgot it's name but it was some pretty heavy stuff. :P

Lovely .. Absinth isnt that strong, only way its good is if u

Wetten ur lips, then put 3 shots of absinth in ur mouth, have a mate light it up then close ur mouth to put out the fire then down it asap

the fumes makes it xxx times stronger Schrotti would know something bout that also hes nazi he prolly tried it also!

anyway ty! for help lads

just shopped for our trip

12x30 Beer
    15x 1 ltr bottles of Cpt Morgan
    2x 1 ltr bottles of Bacardi Razz
    60 Somersby
    9x30 Pepsi
    2 Bottles of Red Gajol
    2 Bottles of Absinth
    3 Bottles of Sambuca
    3x30 Cult Shaker
    2x30 Rekörderlig

D

Lets roll baby

evilwevel

lighting shot and inhaling the fumes while drinking makes it twice as fun :lol: never tried it with absinthe though =/

we used to do it with cointreau (which you should really try) it's only 40% but it tastes so god damn good you don't mind drinking some more shots XD

Quote Originally Posted by evilwevel View Post
    lighting shot and inhaling the fumes while drinking makes it twice as fun :lol: never tried it with absinthe though =/

we used to do it with cointreau (which you should really try) it's only 40% but it tastes so god damn good you don't mind drinking some more shots XD

Put 3 shots of absinth into ur mouth, have ur mate light it up :P fumes ftw!..

Aye we did some contreau, theres an old competition bout who can have it longest in ur mouth :P i won there with 7 min because i burned my mouth on absinth earlier so it was all numb xD..

Anyway that roadtrip ended too quick ;(... P.S Water theme park aint a good idea if u got the worst hangovers possible, especially if one of the rides includes 4 ppl in a small rubber boat that goes 100km/t

I heard that absinth can make you hallucinate if you take caramel with it?

Is that in any way possible?

Banned

RW, hvor kan man købe absinth i danmark :O? jeg har aldrig rigtig kunne finde noget >.< ih altså!

either way, absinth is awesome, i was sorta disapointed of it, when i first tried it thou :P thought it would be hella strong and so, but it really werent xD

And unde, i usually tend to go to anvil with stuff xD i happened to make a md +9 and gabs +8 that way lol xD and believe me, i freaked out lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast