Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New rules Mods have?

This is a discussion on New rules Mods have? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Seems like Mods/Admins have to give a reason before locking/moving a topic Discuss. -L...
Page: 1

TunaFishyMe

Seems like Mods/Admins have to give a reason before locking/moving a topic
    Discuss.

-L

Well, in this age where a single flap of a butterfly can turn a salami sandwich half across the world, its only natural to think that a worm can crawl out of the ground to have a smoothy, isnt it ?

U just have to take into equation that no matter what u do, the battery of a cellphone can explode at anytime... which in consecuence would make the small worm crawl 1/10 to the E power slower, due to the effects on the sico centrical layer of the earth

So, lets say by chance the worm does crawl out of the ground, then u have subject A... and along comes subject B a bird, due to laws of nature
    If subject A is submited to the effects of the sico centrical layer of earth, then subject B is on an advantaje duo to its evolution
    Now, in rare cases these birds can be a Dodo (no its not extinct, its just a cover up by US gov)... so if we contrast this special situation with a normal bird, u ll see the Dodo fail to catch the worm mainly bc a failure in its motor coordination system (result of an inferior brain)... and thus the Dodo´s inadecuacy to catch his food makes him hungry and in consecuence brings low levels of nutrients which in turn mean less "fuel" for its brain... creating a cicle of sistematically lower brain functions (aka they get dumber)...

So i guess what im trying to say...
    MODS = Dodo´s

TunaFishyMe

mmm thats a very interesting point.

Let me try to summarize it so that the average admin can understand. You are saying that subject A, the worm, is in fact a spammer running through the forums, spamming useless topics (unlike this one). On the circumstance that he shows himself (comes out of the layers of the earth) by making a post, a Mod/Admin, Subject B is suppose to catch him immediately. But due to the lack of uber micro (motor skills) that Subject B (Dodo) possesses, additional spams are created by other members, which saddens Subject B because of their lack of micro so they curl up in a corner and deteriorate.

I completely understand.

And i expected to be quoted with "WTF!"

Thank god we have chinks in forum xD

Hostage

I hope Phantom is okay. :mellow:

Seems like Mods/Admins have to give a reason before locking/moving a topic
    Discuss.

-L[/b]
    why do u always put -L at the end of ur posts? =[

TunaFishyMe

why do u always put -L at the end of ur posts? =[[/b]
    clearly I am L

- L

Banned

L is for LOSER!

TunaFishyMe

L is for LOSER![/b]
    no L is for LICK MY BALLS!!!

painter_dk

you both made some feble minds rumors back in ke taht the clan k.o.m was related too tesz freind kom, there for your attempt 2 sound intelligent goes down the drain

TunaFishyMe

you both made some feble minds rumors back in ke taht the clan k.o.m was related too tesz freind kom, there for your attempt 2 sound intelligent goes down the drain [/b]
    i have never made such accusations. Never heard of K.O.M clan aside from maybe Knights of Moradon? Dont know if you are talking about them.
    you cant frame me foo

painter_dk

i have never made such accusations. Never heard of K.O.M clan aside from maybe Knights of Moradon? Dont know if you are talking about them.
    you cant frame me foo[/b]
    ./mee draws a square frame around tuna with a black marker

ownt

Psy

KOM gave Tez his shells. I don't see what you're trying to prove.

TunaFishyMe

./mee draws a square frame around tuna with a black marker
    ownt[/b]
    oo you just ownt yourself! by framing me to prove me wrong, you admited that you are the foo!!
    \
    ownt!

Hostage

Why are you worried about us?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast