Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nintendo Wii

This is a discussion on Nintendo Wii within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://movie.nintendo.co.jp/data/wii_previ...n/wiizelda2.swf an lil preview of the new zelda game, where link rides on Epona, and he does a few sword ...
Page: 2

Banned

http://movie.nintendo.co.jp/data/wii_previ...n/wiizelda2.swf

an lil preview of the new zelda game, where link rides on Epona, and he does a few sword skills :P

Medy

haha, rly?
    but u can still use a GC controller to Wii if u dont like the nuchuku or w/e its called?

MoonGlorious

Imagine swinging the Wii Remote and smacking your pal in the face with it. :lol: Zelda Charged Blade ftw :lol:

Medy

Lol xD

Check this out, for the european release! xD

http://www.wiicountdown.webb.se/

MoonGlorious

Originally posted by Medy
    Lol xD

Check this out, for the european release! xD

http://www.wiicountdown.webb.se/
    Haha :rollseyes:

Banned

haha ive seen that one before... anyway

once im finnish with my Zelda fansite, wud u guys want the link for it maybe then? =P

Medy imagine... everythime u see an enemy, u gotta jump up... take the controller, and fight like a freak xD
    i guess tehy are tryin to add more interactivity with this new console, or jsut tryin 2 make em look stupid... lol

Banned

yea :P well i guess itll be kinda iritating to play Rollplaying games / Adventure games with the controller >.<

Medy

Originally posted by WindWaker
    haha ive seen that one before... anyway

once im finnish with my Zelda fansite, wud u guys want the link for it maybe then? =P
    sure, why not?

MoonGlorious

It's worth a try, theres always ebay if we dont like. Haha :lol:

Medy

Yeah, and theres always people who doesnt know how to use it (me) xD

Hypnos

Default Re: Nintendo Wii

Originally posted by MoonGlorious
    I wanna get the PS3 and have fun with that nukka. What do you think about the "Wii?"
    You're going to spend the $650 for it?

Were I to buy a console this winter, it would be a Wii or 360. The PS3 is a train wreck waiting to happen. Worse than the saga that was the Sega Saturn.

I like the idea of the virtual console. You can download and play all the classic console (NES, Genesis, SNES, N64..) games for under $10 each. For those of us who like playing the classic games, this is a priceless feature. You use a normal controller for these games.

Wii Sports and the new Warioware seem like they would be fun to play with the new controller. I'm not sure how well the normal platform/action titles would do though...

i havnt heard much about ps3 yet, but i think resident evil is going back to sony and ditching nintendo, not too sure tho but resident evil ownz

Medy

only ps3 game that made me horny was "assasin's creed"

Banned

Yea i like the download function on the Wii, its pretty nice... And then again, its back compitabel with GC games :P

I so want an Wii =(

Cant wait for it to be realseased... i just hope the controller is better than the demo one

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast