Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Obama finally made it in! YAY!

This is a discussion on Obama finally made it in! YAY! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; LOL 800 million, are you fucked?[/b] Um, no...you should read more news... Campaign cost tops $5.3bn in most expensive White ...
Page: 4

Xtr3m3

LOL 800 million, are you fucked?[/b]
    Um, no...you should read more news...

Campaign cost tops $5.3bn in most expensive White House race in history This news is from October 24, 2008 and at that time Obama had a record of 600 million.

Campaign costs dwarf millions raised by Kerry and Bush in 2004 This news is from Thursday 23 October 2008, and they said he had raised "600 million". I have to go back on my words that said that most money come from universities student(that wrong), they come from other donors...

Just after November 4 past all the newspapers were saying "perhaps more than 1 billion", I&#39;ll try to find the source...and that not adding up all the donors that were not on the list <_< Sheesh you people need to research more stuff.

Um, no...you should read more news...

Campaign cost tops $5.3bn in most expensive White House race in history This news is from October 24, 2008 and at that time Obama had a record of 600 million.

Campaign costs dwarf millions raised by Kerry and Bush in 2004 This news is from Thursday 23 October 2008, and they said he had raised "600 million". I have to go back on my words that said that most money come from universities student(that wrong), they come from other donors...

Just after November 4 past all the newspapers were saying "perhaps more than 1 billion", I&#39;ll try to find the source...and that not adding up all the donors that were not on the list <_< Sheesh you people need to research more stuff.[/b]
    Yes if you can try to find me 3 sources that say the same thing then i will agree with you. However that is impossible, for the mere fact that the media will ALWAYS bend the truth. First of all, from donations the Obama campaign recieved $650 billion. Second, they did NOT spend ALL of that money. McCain on the other hand received only $80 million from public funding, however his campaign was funded privately.

Also, what the hell does it matter how much money the Obama campaign spent? Bottom line, it wasn&#39;t your money that you donated, so you shouldn&#39;t have any right to discuss how he handles it. In his case, these were DONATIONS! How much money did the Bush administration spend throughout his term as president? How much of that money was &#39;donated&#39;? Obama has a tough job ahead of him, he has to turn this massive budget deficit and economic crises around. Instead of criticizing him for everything (he hasn&#39;t even been in office for a week) how about we &#39;UNITE&#39; and make a CHANGE. One man can easily ruin an economy but it takes a lot more to fix it.

Cheesing me.

Xtr3m3

Yes if you can try to find me 3 sources that say the same thing then i will agree with you. However that is impossible, for the mere fact that the media will ALWAYS bend the truth.[/b]
    Agree

First of all, from donations the Obama campaign recieved $650 billion. Second, they did NOT spend ALL of that money. McCain on the other hand received only $80 million from public funding, however his campaign was funded privately.[/b]
    Perhaps, but you can&#39;t say that he has not spend all of it or more

Also, what the hell does it matter how much money the Obama campaign spent? Bottom line, it wasn&#39;t your money that you donated, so you shouldn&#39;t have any right to discuss how he handles it.[/b]
    I could care less how he spend it or how much he received. If you would have read all the post I was merely answering the quote "Obama had NO ONE to help him on his way"

In his case, these were DONATIONS! How much money did the Bush administration spend throughout his term as president? How much of that money was &#39;donated&#39;?[/b]
    What!?!? You are comparing Bush&#39;s "term", with Obama "campaign". And besides all the money that Bush wasted came from us the taxpayers...

Obama has a tough job ahead of him, he has to turn this massive budget deficit and economic crises around. Instead of criticizing him for everything (he hasn&#39;t even been in office for a week) how about we &#39;UNITE&#39; and make a CHANGE. One man can easily ruin an economy but it takes a lot more to fix it.

Cheesing me.[/b]
    Who is saying otherwise? :huh:

And here are more sources... <_<

Obama Has $500 Million To Spend On Campaign
    Obama Campaign Spending Report Incomplete
    Barack Obama spending rewrote the rules on campaign funding
    With Ambitious Campaign, Obama Is Both Big Spender and Penny Pincher
    Obama Leveraged Record Fundraising, Spending to Defeat Rivals

Banned

I see[/b]
    Hes prolly looking down at that video and going wow, what idiots.

Young Jeezy is officially a moron, along with all others who do STUPID shit like this.

Banned

Hes prolly looking down at that video and going wow, what idiots.

Young Jeezy is officially a moron, along with all others who do STUPID shit like this.[/b]
    The young population of the black community are stupid, all they say is the N-word (unless where you live you actually have black americans who act maturely/respectful.) I would like to see some black people who act gangster with pants below there ass and saying all this vulgar language (saying N-word 24/7, calling females bitches) go meet Obama, i wounder how much they would love Obama then

I just hope Obama stays on top of National Security.

Agree

Perhaps, but you can&#39;t say that he has not spend all of it or more
    I could care less how he spend it or how much he received. If you would have read all the post I was merely answering the quote "Obama had NO ONE to help him on his way"

What!?!? You are comparing Bush&#39;s "term", with Obama "campaign". And besides all the money that Bush wasted came from us the taxpayers...
    Who is saying otherwise? :huh:

And here are more sources... <_<

Obama Has $500 Million To Spend On Campaign
    Obama Campaign Spending Report Incomplete
    Barack Obama spending rewrote the rules on campaign funding
    With Ambitious Campaign, Obama Is Both Big Spender and Penny Pincher
    Obama Leveraged Record Fundraising, Spending to Defeat Rivals [/b]
    exactly im just saying people are speculating obama for &#39;wasting&#39; $600 million (which were all donated!) just to get a few more % in votes or whatever, while bush has actually TAKEN all of your money and wasted it in Iraq. If McCain was to become president, he would have wasted an additional amount FAR greater than Obama&#39;s $600 million.

If Obama did not have that financial support, there wasn&#39;t a chance in hell he would be elected, not because he is the &#39;worse&#39; candidate but because a) McCain had been chasing this presidential spot for 30 years, McCain had the &#39;experience&#39; Americans wanted, while Obama was 2 years in the senate, young and BLACK. McCain had a FAR greater advantage than Obama in the election. Its not the money that won the people over; it was his evident intellect, beautiful speeches, and the hope of change which he stressed so many times.

well its obvious angelcleric is an idiot and doesn&#39;t even realize what the problem is with a president raising 800 million he seems to think were upset with him wasting it the guy is obviously clueless

well its obvious angelcleric is an idiot and doesn&#39;t even realize what the problem is with a president raising 800 million he seems to think were upset with him wasting it the guy is obviously clueless[/b]
    Just because you love palin.

well its obvious angelcleric is an idiot and doesn&#39;t even realize what the problem is with a president raising 800 million he seems to think were upset with him wasting it the guy is obviously clueless[/b]

OK so please enlighten me.

i already posted a page ago that he pledged to take public financing and that was obviously a lie god ur dumb theres no candle to light with u bud

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Didn&#39;t know politicians played KO :P.

yeh now that he&#39;s elected its ok to say hussien but seriously cama does tradition mean nething to you ? tradition is the reason this country is as great as it is today and saying a prayer is tradition don&#39;t like it ? ... gtfo
    .... racism or truth i live in detroit i know a hell of alot more about race then you ever will

and who&#39;s the fucking tool eric u must really believe no one helped him which just shows how brainwashed you are , you probly still think ayers is just someone from his hood if factcheck.org is still up i suggest u read it because they&#39;ve updated it since we "followed the money"

its historic because he&#39;s african american and had no experience u know it u just hate to admit it the guy ran after gwbush in a recession[/b]
    Christ you&#39;re fucking pathetic and ignorant, a double whammy of idiocy. My comment about Obama making it on his own is backed up plenty in this article if you care to read it - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cenk-uygur/o...f_b_141700.html

I dont give two shits where you are from, you&#39;re a blatant racist considering your previous comments. "BLACKS WILL TAKE OVER, OMFG RUN FOR THE HILLS" Do you seriously not realize how much of a fucking IMBECILE that makes you look? Seriously, I don&#39;t even have to do anything, you completely refuted any of your arguments by proving how much of a clown you are.

It&#39;s obvious to everyone that Obama had no special connections or special privileges that anyone else didn&#39;t have .[/b]
    jesus christ just the fact that u link the huffingtonpost a far left propaganda machine a site known for mocking famous people shortly after they die the link u post even states its historic because he&#39;s black and because of his name , before they even dare mention this snippet
    He made it on his own.[/b]
    they then go on to say , He made it because we really do have equality of opportunity in this country. Which was the whole point of them saying he made it on his own but because ur about as far left retarded as the people reading the huffington post u view it as and probly actually believe william ayers was just someone in his neighberhood which EVERYONE now knows obama lied about that and u just can&#39;t accept it along with the other tree hugging , kitty protecting , baby killing huffingtonpost readers

jesus christ just the fact that u link the huffingtonpost a far left propaganda machine a site known for mocking famous people shortly after they die the link u post even states its historic because he&#39;s black and because of his name , before they even dare mention this snippet they then go on to say , He made it because we really do have equality of opportunity in this country. Which was the whole point of them saying he made it on his own but because ur about as far left retarded as the people reading the huffington post u view it as and probly actually believe william ayers was just someone in his neighberhood which EVERYONE now knows obama lied about that and u just can&#39;t accept it along with the other tree hugging , kitty protecting , baby killing huffingtonpost readers[/b]
    bro i cant understand what you write..

Banned

Christ you&#39;re fucking pathetic and ignorant, a double whammy of idiocy. My comment about Obama making it on his own is backed up plenty in this article if you care to read it - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cenk-uygur/o...f_b_141700.html

I dont give two shits where you are from, you&#39;re a blatant racist considering your previous comments. "BLACKS WILL TAKE OVER, OMFG RUN FOR THE HILLS" Do you seriously not realize how much of a fucking IMBECILE that makes you look? Seriously, I don&#39;t even have to do anything, you completely refuted any of your arguments by proving how much of a clown you are.[/b]
    Did you really just post something from the huffington post ? Wow, dude common now you have to have better sources than that.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast