Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

omfg HATRED clan (diewithmykiss flame here pls)

This is a discussion on omfg HATRED clan (diewithmykiss flame here pls) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I've already said that this IS a flame thread, and by active mage I meant a PK-mage...the mages in our ...
Page: 3

I've already said that this IS a flame thread, and by active mage I meant a PK-mage...the mages in our clan as of 3 days ago were all actively EXP-ing - the mage you were referring to was possibly memedof, who moved from 65 to 67.5 in 2 weeks because he is an extremely nice and dedicated guy. (Yes, most Hatred members beat your level 63 ass).

You're the pathetic one here flaming at every chance here, and please read the whole fucking thread for the alleged "tower-bugging" and not just at the mere first posts. For your whole argument, there are dupers and hackers around and you're flaming because because some of our sins get tp-ed through gates a few weeks ago when 80% of the USKO population also does it? GET OFF YOUR SOLITARY HIGH HORSE!

Oh well, I'm off to work. Ciao....much luv. (even to ssundevil) <3

DieWithMyKiss

Yeah it upsets me that people look up to you guys and they don't see what goes on behide closed doors, you guys are pathetic cheaters. And meer first posts? I don't need to read the first post, I need to look at the first screenshot where F9 is in orc base killing people when the towers are bugged, there is NO excuse for that. I believe it was corey that said you guys are the most legit clan, haha, funny. Not only do you bug wars but also towers, and the worst part is, you guys don't care. If you guys were soooo legit as you claim, whys he still in can? Using bugged towers to gain NPs is ILLEGAL not to mention bannable. Ofc he wont get banned b/c he's the most notorious player on Ares, but if we played by the rules he would be banned because PROOF was provided. And because GM's and be manupilated certian things that should happen, don't. So you and Hatred need to get off their HIGH HORSE and realize whats going on, you guys are so self-absorbed you fail to see how "sad" your clan really is.

Wrong, he was at the towers, and as soon as him and his party saw that it was bugged, the whole party retreived. The whole process didn't last more than 20 seconds. Of course if you say that's bannable even when it was unintentional, but what about the million of fraps that actually shows mages RUNNING INTO THE MIDDLE OF BASE with a bugged corpse in the official forum. I'd love to see those intentional abusers banned myself.

And no, I don't care about getting TP'ed through gates, we'll certainly stop doing it if it's declared bannable. I personally don't think it will happen when 80% of all servers are getting tp'ed out of prison gates and into warders, it's just like combo-ing - an advantage sins have.

I actually don't mind most of the Hatred flamers because some do it for fun (yes we have fun flaming each other :P), some do it out of boredom, but most actually has the skill and respect. For a pathetic player who doesn't amount to anything in the game, you sure talk a lot of shit.

Going to bed, nn all! ^^

OMFG ITS HATRED, KILL EM ALL ...

no

<3 Hatred

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by Raine
    Wrong, he was at the towers, and as soon as him and his party saw that it was bugged, the whole party retreived. The whole process didn't last more than 20 seconds. Of course if you say that's bannable even when it was unintentional, but what about the million of fraps that actually shows mages RUNNING INTO THE MIDDLE OF BASE with a bugged corpse in the official forum. I'd love to see those intentional abusers banned myself.

And no, I don't care about getting TP'ed through gates, we'll certainly stop doing it if it's declared bannable. I personally don't think it will happen when 80% of all servers are getting tp'ed out of prison gates and into warders, it's just like combo-ing - an advantage sins have.

I actually don't mind most of the Hatred flamers because some do it for fun (yes we have fun flaming each other :P), some do it out of boredom, but most actually has the skill and respect. For a pathetic player who doesn't amount to anything in the game, you sure talk a lot of shit. *

Going to bed, nn all! ^^

I love how you say "the whole party retrived" if so, why was F9 the ONLY one running in the base? And how do you unintentially run into a base where towers shoot at you? ROFL that was the dumbest thing you've said. Why would you want to see the mages that do it on purpose banned? F9 did it and you cover for him, what he did was totally wrong wethere you deny it or not, he should be banned, according to the rules. And since 80% of people abuse a bug, lets make it legal rite? What goes on in your head? Comboing has been declared LEGAL. Whats do you mean when you say I haven't amouted to anything? What do you consider amouting to something? If it's bugging the game to earn NPs, then you're rite, i'm nothing because I may have low NPs, but you'll never catch me buggung the game to earn NPs ike Hatred does on a daily bases. But because of their reputation people turn their cheeks. People provide proof almost EVERYDAY on Hatred abusing a bug and yet you have a lame excuse as why it's legal. "Oh F9 didn't know thats illegal" ROFL ARE YOU STUPID? A level 70 King would know the rules, and if not, he doesn't deserve to be king.

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Raine

I actually don't mind most of the Hatred flamers because some do it for fun (yes we have fun flaming each other :P), some do it out of boredom, but most actually has the skill and respect. For a pathetic player who doesn't amount to anything in the game, you sure talk a lot of shit. *

Going to bed, nn all! ^^

I love how you say "the whole party retrived" if so, why was F9 the ONLY one running in the base? And how do you unintentially run into a base where towers shoot at you? ROFL that was the dumbest thing you've said. Why would you want to see the mages that do it on purpose banned? F9 did it and you cover for him, what he did was totally wrong wethere you deny it or not, he should be banned, according to the rules. And since 80% of people abuse a bug, lets make it legal rite? What goes on in your head? Comboing has been declared LEGAL. Whats do you mean when you say I haven't amouted to anything? What do you consider amouting to something? If it's bugging the game to earn NPs, then you're rite, i'm nothing because I may have low NPs, but you'll never catch me buggung the game to earn NPs ike Hatred does on a daily bases. But because of their reputation people turn their cheeks. People provide proof almost EVERYDAY on Hatred abusing a bug and yet you have a lame excuse as why it's legal. "Oh F9 didn't know thats illegal" ROFL ARE YOU STUPID? A level 70 King would know the rules, and if not, he doesn't deserve to be king.[/b]
    DieWithMyKiss: where is my priest? :wacko:

God your like a record player YOUR BORING

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by Festo
    Um, please read the topic name. kthx. Now, just because you were in Hatred doesn't mean you have to cover for them, this is a flamming topic and i'm servering its purpose. Also, come to think of it, I think I just found solved the mystery of their oh so frequent "boss" drops. Oh no, thats icemat putting his chars in other clans to leech bosses, then run and tell hatred liek their little bitch.

mc_macking

WTF? I've been missing a hatred bashing post? zzzzzzz

Dunno about recently, but I do know that there was a mage in luferson who was logged in only for invasions just so hatred could tp to him. As far as them being the most legit clan? Meh. Babashop Zero kinda kilt that off.

And no zero, I dont dislike you b/c you own me in cz . I dislike you b/c you're an arrogant little pissant.

Interesting, I never knew about that mage and I was the frigging leader :P

Anyway, bye bye to Hatred. There were lots of fond memories. :wub:

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    Um, please read the topic name. kthx. Now, just because you were in Hatred doesn't mean you have to cover for them, this is a flamming topic and i'm servering its purpose. Also, come to think of it, I think I just found solved the mystery of their oh so frequent "boss" drops. Oh no, thats icemat putting his chars in other clans to leech bosses, then run and tell hatred liek their little bitch.[/b]
    Were? i still am thanks

Anyway, bye bye to Hatred. There were lots of fond memories. *:wub:
    ??

DieWithMyKiss

Anyway, bye bye to Hatred. There were lots of fond memories. *:wub:
    OWNED

lol stfu diewithmykiss, we're remaking a new clan.

This thread is now obsolete. ^^

DieWithMyKiss

lol stfu diewithmykiss, we're remaking a new clan.

This thread is now obsolete. ^^
    Damn, I was hoping ares would have 1 less cheating clan. >;(
    I hope you will at least have a some-what respectable clan this time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast