Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

omfg this shit at my school

This is a discussion on omfg this shit at my school within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i was in cooking class then we had to have a lock down for like 2 hours.. the school right ...
Page: 1

PlayerofRogueC0la

i was in cooking class then we had to have a lock down for like 2 hours.. the school right next to us(high school) is haveing hostigas n there RIGHT NOW there are 3 schools by us ,, well includeing us. 1 elementary 1 middle(mine) 1 high ... there is a swat team and like 58885 cops and paramedics.. OMGGGGGGGG

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if that were true u wouldnt be here right now, ud be standing out there behind the police line watching it like all the other people

nice try at being an attention whore though

freakyangel

+1 camaz0tz

i was thinking the same, maybe he meant thats what happened today, but he said RIGHT NOW =.= sounds unbelievable :P

RiseAgainst_

hostigas ;DDD

PlayerofRogueC0la

im not lieing u stupid prick.. thye didnt let any one near by it.. stupid omfg my school in across the street from the high school.. we had to leave school go home so u r a attention whore cam

redbluegreen44

im not lieing u stupid prick.. thye didnt let any one near by it.. stupid omfg my school in across the street from the high school.. we had to leave school go home so u r a attention whore cam[/b]
    found one school shooting news form today and it was in detroit :/

5DollahSuckySucky

im goin goin back back to cali cali

PlayerofRogueC0la

i live in glendale california.. school is toll middle school.. hostige situation or w/e at herbert hoover high

Vee

i live in glendale california.. school is toll middle school.. hostige situation or w/e at herbert hoover high[/b]
    I know how you can help. Punch yourself, repeatedly, in the testicles.

PlayerofRogueC0la

I know how you can help. Punch yourself, repeatedly, in the testicles.[/b]
    stfu u noob get a life u fuck nut.. your mom sucks my dick repeatedly ok? kk , and it was on the news about my school ,,,, freakin this stupid girl got on tv and i didnt =(

havvvk

When a kid had a gun at my school they didnt let anyone near it, like a few blocks. Everyone was sent home and the police setup a HUGE perimeter. Believe it or not, they don't take guns and schools lightly anymore.

Vee

stfu u noob get a life u fuck nut.. your mom sucks my dick repeatedly ok?[/b]
    Yeah, guess you told me off.

freakin this stupid girl got on tv and i didnt =([/b]
    How exactly is this not making you an attention whore?

PlayerofRogueC0la

Yeah, guess you told me off.
    How exactly is this not making you an attention whore?[/b]
    its called a joke bitch , someone ban tis retard from the forums , i guess he chooses a topic for the day to flame , guess i was lucky enough for his retardidness to come here

Vee

its called a joke bitch , someone ban tis retard from the forums , i guess he chooses a topic for the day to flame , guess i was lucky enough for his retardidness to come here[/b]
    I thought jokes were supposed to be funny You should consider yourself very lucky that I'm here

Retardation

priest already got banned a couple times <.<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast