Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Osama is dead.

This is a discussion on Osama is dead. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by Draven ya wanna bet? your posts annoy the shit out of me and would have to agree ...
Page: 12

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    ya wanna bet?

your posts annoy the shit out of me and would have to agree with the Spencer Pratt comment.

also wanna +1 Magyk
    http://www.independent.co.uk/multime...rd_239835t.jpg

Authority steps in, authority steps out. Leave it be please.

On my part I do have to argue that I did start off by rebuttaling on topic about the Osama situation... however people have to get sidetracked with personal abusive arguments when they are out of reasonable ones, so I`m simply returning the favor. Whether annoying or not, I`m not the only one in this topic doing it. The truth.

on topic: O.B.L. = OBL... cha ching... ko humor

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    instead of trying to stop the flames, you go and add humor. lol i love these forums
    Yeah, the rules are "less strict" in the Off-Topic Section.

I never have a problem with someone adding humor as long as it's not mean or hurtful.

Anyway, did you know the weight of the Black Hawks and their cargo was calculated to the ounce?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/multime...rd_239835t.jpg

Authority steps in, authority steps out. Leave it be please.

On my part I do have to argue that I did start off by rebuttaling on topic about the Osama situation... however people have to get sidetracked with personal abusive arguments when they are out of reasonable ones, so I`m simply returning the favor. Whether annoying or not, I`m not the only one in this topic doing it. The truth.
    I love how you just make things up once you get your ass handed to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    I love how you just make things up once you get your ass handed to you.
    w00t? Getting my ass handled? Just because an admin makes a threat, or even if it was in a polite manner rephrasing the words `I will ban you if you don`t stop`, doesn`t exactly mean I got my ass handled.

As Plodez said it`s the Off Topic section, where much of the rules are simply overlooked.... and as I mentioned I`m simply following the flow of the topic, so if that means me being banned for continuing to respond, then so be it, it`s not like I haven`t been banned on these forums like a dozen times, except the difference now is that they`re dead unlike 3-4 years ago, like this topic would probably have been a few days ago if I didn`t respond.

The fact is, you keep posting, which I find irresistible to respond to... it could all simply end if you stop, but I understand... some people are like me,... they have the need to make a response to anything forwarded to them. Ofc there is a higher authority like Plodez, and I would respect him if he said to us all to stop... but Draven metaphorically said that only I should stop, which is not for both the sides to settle down, but just me, even though both the sides are doing the same thing... which I just won`t settle for.

ps. I just read that, and man... that is annoying. Would have loved to stay on topic, and avoid all this, but you can`t entirely blame me for getting so into it.

Banned Senior Member

Cool story bro.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Just stop bro, it's cool to loose sometimes

I miss old time banter :/

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Just to get back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    Just stop bro, it's cool to loose sometimes

I miss old time banter :/
    If it`s cool with you, then you must be one cool guy

Banned Senior Member

If it`s cool with you, then you must be one cool guy
    Lol, you keep coming back.

You remind me of those people who get made fun of but keep a half-retarded smile on their face as to pretend they arent about to cry.

You can pretend all you want. That's what the internet is for, I guess.

maybe plodez wont make you stop, but this will.

btw, ty for the fact. heres one for you: The mother flamingo's milk is red

Banned Senior Member

ew really?

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Lol, you keep coming back.

You remind me of those people who get made fun of but keep a half-retarded smile on their face as to pretend they arent about to cry.

You can pretend all you want. That's what the internet is for, I guess.
    All you need to do is ask yourself and realize the irony in what you just said, ``Who`s actually getting made fun of here?``. Plus I wouldn`t know people do that,... I mean sure I made some people cry, and sure I`ve seen lots of people smile at me and laugh about it after I throw out an asshole joke, but never have I heard that people smile and laugh about it, then cry about it... but apparently you do *wink wink*.

Suddenly he stopped using those words

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Suddenly he stopped using those words
    Just trying to communicate on the same level of the responses. It`s good to know that we have an understanding now.

Banned Senior Member

All you need to do is ask yourself and realize the irony in what you just said, ``Who`s actually getting made fun of here?``. Plus I wouldn`t know people do that,... I mean sure I made some people cry, and sure I`ve seen lots of people smile at me and laugh about it after I throw out an asshole joke, but never have I heard that people smile and laugh about it, then cry about it... .
    cool story, but that has absolutely no relevance to my statement, try rereading it or relearning english

You're a virgin when it comes to flaming people, stop embarrassing yourself it's sad.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast