Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Osama is dead.

This is a discussion on Osama is dead. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by aligator It`s called validating your argument with premises. Clearly by responding though, the fuck-o-meter shows some levels ...
Page: 11

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    It`s called validating your argument with premises. Clearly by responding though, the fuck-o-meter shows some levels of interest.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    It`s called validating your argument with premises. Clearly by responding though, the fuck-o-meter shows some levels of interest.
    U mad?

you gay nik?

@tHeUnBeAtAbLe why are you trying to sound smart? you are just a douche with a big ego. I mean spencer pratt has that too but no one gives a fuck about him.

It's funny how I actually agree with what you are trying to say but I am so fucking annoyed with fake intelligent talk.

Who do you really think I`m trying to impress here? I honestly don`t see anything about my posts that tries to make me look intelligent. I guess it might be that your everyday life might be effecting your communicating skills... in this case literally studying for MCAT, along with the two courses I`m taking this summer. What I`m trying to say is, it`s been a while since I`ve been very dedicated to these forums or even facebook in a while, thus probably disabling me to communicate in the dumb-it-down language people use today. So I`m sorry if this type of comprehensive structure is too complex for some of you, but that`s just how it is... and seeing as I have the same boring daily schedule for the next 3 months, that`s how it`s going to be.

@Jason. Very calm actually, however it seems like I struck a nerve there to be receiving such a post. Cha-ching.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Someone start posting some tittiepics, coz this thread is en route to ghey.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    yet u idiots believe tht Osama was the one caused september 11

YouTube - 9/11 CONSPIRACY: A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION DESTROYED THE WTC!!

Rest In Peace O.B.L !
    wow man i really thing this is true tbh how the hell does that happend iv seen documenterys on the history channel but cmon now that jst dsnt happen had to be controlled.

Who do you really think I`m trying to impress here? I honestly don`t see anything about my posts that tries to make me look intelligent. I guess it might be that your everyday life might be effecting your communicating skills... in this case literally studying for MCAT, along with the two courses I`m taking this summer. What I`m trying to say is, it`s been a while since I`ve been very dedicated to these forums or even facebook in a while, thus probably disabling me to communicate in the dumb-it-down language people use today. So I`m sorry if this type of comprehensive structure is too complex for some of you, but that`s just how it is... and seeing as I have the same boring daily schedule for the next 3 months, that`s how it`s going to be.

@Jason. Very calm actually, however it seems like I struck a nerve there to be receiving such a post. Cha-ching.
    But y u mad do?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    But y u mad do?
    though*

You know better then that Jason,... I could keep on going and going and going... so keep on posting .

Banned Senior Member

Oh Jason Jason... if you would only understand. It`s actually very simple. Here let me break it down for you.

I joined these forums about four years ago, and....
    Let me interrupt your boring story with the striking fact that no one cares.

Lol Nuff said.

though*

You know better then that Jason,... I could keep on going and going and going... so keep on posting .
    How about correcting yourself before correcting others.

though*

Then?

Then?! Nik?

I'll help you, "You know better THAN that Jason..."

Did your dictionary and thesaurus stop working? No big words and spelling mistakes!

Oooo, u must be mad bro?

I am 12 and what is this

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    Then?

Then?! Nik?

I'll help you, "You know better THAN that Jason..."

Did your dictionary and thesaurus stop working? No big words and spelling mistakes!

Oooo, u must be mad bro?

I`m raging brah... going hulk mode... bee arr bee.

Touchè at the mistake. Would be an accomplishment if the posts were worth anything in life, or more specifically if the mistake had any sort of penalization that would get my grades down or something like that, but it doesn`t... I must say, you almost had me there lol.

instead of trying to stop the flames, you go and add humor. lol i love these forums

+1 magyk, i agree with 99% of your posts lol

though*

ya wanna bet?

your posts annoy the shit out of me and would have to agree with the Spencer Pratt comment.

also wanna +1 Magyk

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast