Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Overclocked my computer lol

This is a discussion on Overclocked my computer lol within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; sure they can, lol... There are plenty of ways to find out weather a CPU was OC'd or not[/b] i've ...
Page: 2

sure they can, lol... There are plenty of ways to find out weather a CPU was OC'd or not[/b]
    i've claimed the warranty a number of times on over clocking failures had a friend get a mobo replaced with the chip stuck to it cuz he fucked the heat sink lolo

overclocking is just a good way to save money really one of my rigs i let my brother use for the living room has a 2800 + to a 3200 and it runs smooth as ever the video card is also soft modded from a r9800se to 9800 pro i think its like a 200 dollar video card for 80 bucks (awhile back) so if your looking to save money or just boost your ego just research it first lots of rigs out there that are cheap and are safe to over clock sometimes saving 300-400 dollars

only real downside to over clocking other then frying something is alot of games will run into problems with soft modded video cards and oc processors

Banned

Frying and that programs runs whit problems is just for the ppls that donīt know what they are doing :P You can run stresstest programs to see if you clocked to much or if itīs stable.

evilwevel

Counter Strike Source + overclocking spells disaster. i got a huge FPS boost, but got model lag aswell. so i'm back at my original settings. don't need high fps anymore, you can't notice any real diffrence above 60-70 fps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12