Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Private Servers

This is a discussion on Private Servers within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; This isn't a ploy in order to find new private servers. This is a topic to finally rid all of ...
Page: 1

Hostage

This isn't a ploy in order to find new private servers. This is a topic to finally rid all of the knock-offs of Knight Online. Just recently I re-installed KO after not playing for MANY MANY years. It's a whole new game now, and actually looks to be quite fun. Theres a lot of new faces here, and i've noticed a lot of old GG's who are still lurking around. I know many of you enjoy playing on private servers even if they are just to go dupe/cheat/hack on. But they are still illegitimate servers in which some of them actually collect revenue. They like to call them "donations", but we all know they capitalize off it somehow, no one does anything for free these days. Now you're going to tell me: "We can't possibly do anything about them, even if we tried!". Actually, you can. But first let me give you some information about me.

Just recently I was banned from a private server for selling for USD. Comming down to it, I never sold a single item for USD. I was banned because I talked to someone I considered a friend and was snitched out for possibly selling items for USD. I was really more interested in moving to Ares with those items, but that isn't gonna happen anymore. I won't get into names. But if ANYONE has information on the $%^^&* they call Flashback please send me a msg. Anyways, I figured since I spent so much time on this private server, I should get something out of it. Well, I guess I was wrong and stopped dead in my tracks. I'm still gonna play KO. Just gonna have to start fresh. Which really, is no big deal...

So, getting back to private servers. They are out there, and they need to be shut down. We as a community should fight to stop them from growing. K2 may be a shit company (from my experience) but they even need help sometimes. Now, I've gotten tired of DDOS'ing server after server, and something more drastic needs to be done. These servers not only collect revenue from a game they didn't produce, but they also keep people from playing on USKO servers. What i'm asking for is information about these servers. Simple information is a start in order to start my process in getting rid of the noobs who think they can keep getting away with gaining proceeds off another companies success. I've had a lot of time on my hands, and I'm still reading about legal issues, along with hacking issues. And I'm taking this seriously, not only because I've been targeted by people and have had to re-install everything on my computer 4 times in the past week, but because I wan't to show them that legal issues will be brought upon people who think it's cool to continue doing what they do. So, please, if you have information. Don't hesitate to post here or send me a PM. You can even add me to MSN if you'd like: [email protected]

long live KO h34r: <---- I miss that smiley

lol so you were paying and playing priv server..u got banned now u say they are wrong and want them shutdown? ..

Hostage

I never donated A single dollar. I played there because I followed friends to it because I enjoy their company. After dealing with the people there, the GM&#39;s, and hackers. It&#39;s become a nuisance.... And I was banned for trying to turn back to KO after realizing what a joke it was.

Sounds more like you didnt get usd now want server shut down..

Maybe hes "angry" for getting banned from Private Server, but hes right.
    There are too much of them, seems like everyone has his own private server.
    Thats a main reason why so much ppl quit KO. There is another Forum for Knight online (guess which).
    Its allowed to post Private Server Informations. And since they do it, the server where the most of them played is quite death. (At least for english speakers).
    If these Servers shut down, alot more ppl come back. I think they will.

Ainelover

i love people who opens priv servers, they let their friends do everything and then they take donations ( the owner ) just to babashop items and chars for real KO

I smell a K2 employee among us.

Private servers are there for fun and not for USDing. If you want babashop you&#39;ve had to stay on USKO servers.

Banned

What a joke, sounds like someone got butt hurt because they got banned from a private server. Get the fuck over it dude.

i guess u cant ddos some of them since if ko panel is down u cannot do anything :lol:
    I smell a K2 employee among us.

Private servers are there for fun and not for USDing. If you want babashop you&#39;ve had to stay on USKO servers.[/b]
    well said my friend well said

It&#39;s not about the fact that he got banned for a private server.

It&#39;s about the fact that private servers are reducing the population of USKO servers. If your wondering why cz, rlb, dcz are so empty nowadays, one of the reasons is that private servers are taking a lot of the KO population.

Now it may seem selfish to close these private servers. After all, most of the USKO players went to private servers because they didn&#39;t like USKO. But the fact remains that private servers are profiting illegally off of USKO. In fact since USKO gets less revenue because of private servers, USKO players probably get even crappier service (not that it was good to begin with but..).

most of ko players arent babashopers so PS&#39;s is good thing

Yea but USKO cz, eslant, exp spots, rlb, dcz, moradon merchants all become empty if more and more people go to private servers.

Banned

Yea but USKO cz, eslant, exp spots, rlb, dcz, moradon merchants all become empty if more and more people go to private servers.[/b]
    If K2 mgames and the rest of the butterfuck gang didn&#39;t fuck up usko so many people wouldn&#39;t go to private servers, they can&#39;t blame anyone else but themselves.

Lol of course its k2, mgames fault. I&#39;m just saying USKO players lose out because of them, and that private servers someone take away from the remaining players of USKO.

Banned

Lol of course its k2, mgames fault. I&#39;m just saying USKO players lose out because of them, and that private servers someone take away from the remaining players of USKO.[/b]
    Conclusion = /Quit

Seems pretty simple to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast