Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

R.I.P. fierce

This is a discussion on R.I.P. fierce within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; zzzzzzzzzzz can we stay on topic plz[/b] Didn't know there was a topic. I saw a statement. Good luck to ...
Page: 4

St0neColdKill3r

zzzzzzzzzzz can we stay on topic plz[/b]
    Didn't know there was a topic. I saw a statement. Good luck to them, but sounds like theres some drama for some of their members that normally would want to be handled on their website or msn not for all to see. From what i've seen in vids had some pretty decent members and a good amount of english peops so it just sucks you all couldn't keep it going. Hope you can get it going again or something similar before English clans become a myth.

From what i&#39;ve seen in vids had some pretty decent members and a good amount of english peops so it just sucks you all couldn&#39;t keep it going. Hope you can get it going again or something similar before English clans become a myth.[/b]
    hell yea

chimera2888

can some one get 30 stone rezze for fierce plox?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

girakon is so one-sided.

B> NT to human side >.< no1 left to kill then zuzuzu

Mercyful

as i said... i only said some of the members hacked including elektrik and some other names... theres proof on here somewhere.

not telling whole clan cheated read my post up...

everyone happy that cheaters r quitting

as i said... i only said some of the members hacked including elektrik and some other names... theres proof on here somewhere.

not telling whole clan cheated read my post up...

everyone happy that cheaters r quitting [/b]

uhh what?

this sucks =[

it be cool if this got closed.

it be cool if this got closed.[/b]
    would you like me to?

uhh what?

this sucks =[[/b]
    Some haters hung up cuz they a few members used koxp on ronark for about 5 minutes.
    OH NOEZ TEH WORLD IS OVER!

Anyway a.q @ fierce

would you like me to?[/b]
    na it would be selfish.

First of all we aren&#39;t cheaters.

Second of all, Insanity was a good clan to fight, but the battles went back and forth, so it was not easy nps on either side. And do not forget we had to deal with a hell of a lot more then you guys did, you had to fight us, we had to fight an entire nation, (bloodline, oblivion, sapientes, traffic, w8, syndicate, etc etc). So telling us you didn&#39;t have this and this party is wrong, cuz we can easily say we didn&#39;t have that and that party. Both clans were good at pk, leave it at that. It was definately a fun server to play.

We disbanded the clan because Mike, Forsaken and I were all leaving, which means the 3 assistants were gone, now yatta is leaving. That is the 3 main members of Fierce gone right there, don&#39;t get me wrong, each and every person was important, but that was the glue of the clan. Not to mention i lead Fierce, from cypher to ronark, to girakon. If you wish to continue playing together it costs 500k, but most of the core Fierce guys are selling there accounts.

Good luck to everyone else on Girakon, cya in Age of Conan

Banned

Fierce was the greatest clan ever. Not only were they organized, but they were highly skilled. When I would enter CZ, right from the start, they would attack, heal, dodge, tp, and would roll my party members everytime. They were the best human clan in Girakon. They were way better than Insanity. You will be missed but always remembered.

Curly don&#39;t flame just because they were better than your noobie clan.

Time has come and a few ppl are gonna sell their account now. A lot of the ppl were to inactive at the end..
    Well for the orcs, I hope u gonna get some fun in cz. Its hard to continue on human side cuz what good english clan is there? Like none.

Banned

Time has come and a few ppl are gonna sell their account now. A lot of the ppl were to inactive at the end..
    Well for the orcs, I hope u gonna get some fun in cz. Its hard to continue on human side cuz what good english clan is there? Like none.[/b]
    +1

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast