Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Rap sucks

This is a discussion on Rap sucks within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Alize OMFG .. who is TALKING ABOUT Rock music omg .. omg omg omgomg .. im talkin ...
Page: 7

Cocaine

Originally posted by Alize
    OMFG .. who is TALKING ABOUT Rock music omg .. omg omg omgomg .. im talkin about HOUSE MUSIC, emphasising HOUSE MUSIC ... and i am talking about that rap sux ... "think b4 u act" , in your case read b4 u type, even if u read bellow the picture i said DJS ... have u seen Metal djs ... for me ... i haven`t .. only bands ... and this dude is modern ... ppl call it fashion - somethinQ strange ... you have no idea how many diff ppl there were in this kind of party Oo .. like every other. Omg how can there be such idiots oO ? Pedro what do you thinQ ?

I was not even responded to you you fucking moron. Learn to know when someone is addressing another person you egotistical sack of shit.

As for people being idiots, think is spelled with a K, not a Q.

Edit: Nice of you to edit your post instead of looking like a retard to the entire forum.

Alize

i edited it b4 u quoted me ... i am a little bit sleepy ..mhm i go sleep now ... "I can`t never sleep"( ll deleate the siggy). About the "thinQ" .. it looks cooler.

To battle_mrs: i fast put 4 house songs in 1 song ... without any sliding between the songs so you can hear what is the ENOURMOUS diff between house and rap music. As i said .. rap music ... 1 bass 1 beat non stop and some1 READING.While house .. music .. diff bass and bears .. vocals that are SINGING.

http://rapidshare.com/files/1484939/wtfdidido.mp3.html - this style is Chill out and a little bit trible and deep.

i love flame keep it comiiinggg

im flareon !!!!!!

Cocaine

Originally posted by Arca_
    i love flame keep it comiiinggg *

im flareon !!!!!!

Lies, your Arcamon. The cum-swallowing beast!

Alize

Originally posted by Arca_
    i love flame keep it comiiinggg *

im flareon !!!!!!
    Pedro .. stfu

Alize

Originally posted by Alize
    i edited it b4 u quoted me ... i am a little bit sleepy ..mhm i go sleep now ... "I can`t never sleep"( ll deleate the siggy). About the "thinQ" .. it looks cooler.

To battle_mrs: i fast put 4 house songs in 1 song ... without any sliding between the songs so you can hear what is the ENOURMOUS diff between house and rap music. As i said .. rap music ... 1 bass 1 beat non stop and some1 READING.While house .. music .. diff bass and bears .. vocals that are SINGING.

http://rapidshare.com/files/1484939/wtfdidido.mp3.html - this style is Chill out and a little bit trible and deep.

fack i put the wrong songs xD

The good old days of rap were good.
    Lyrics that didnt bling/pimp or with whatever degrading context..
    Not the current flippiedieflappediefloep rap

Gimme metal/classic/jazz/ and just good music that is constructed with skills.
    So no PoP music

arcanine i couldnt get to evolve my growlithe

I think that rock gets a bad rep because of Metal. Pretty much everyone hates metal, and its no surprise since the genre hasn't progressed since the days of Metallica and Slayer 15 years ago and just sounds trite now. I record a lot of metal bands and pretty much all of them suck, there is very little originality. Only metal band i can think of that are pioneering and sophisticated is meshuggah, but that's an aquired taste that even most metal fans dislike.

And im sure there are rock bands that rap-heads will like, for instance RHCP and rage against the machine. And even one of my favourite bands Bumblefoot contains a lot of rap.

well all rock isnt loud yelling/wrist cutting/squealing emo voice

to find the best music ever, you gotta go to the classics....like pink floyd, led zeppelin, the beatles, and others. their lyrics have meaning and well the music is phenomenal.

and the only rap i listen to is by Gym Class Heros (its more like rappish rock) and The Streets (if you consider him rap lol)

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by battle_mrs@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Alize

I like this kind of dudes....

House Party - Bulgaria, Plovdiv Fair, Dj Chus and Ceballos 18.10.2006 <3

i see why u dont like rap your into that headbanging mosh pit crap id rather listen to country then listen to 1 word of that

Your obviously completely misinformed about rock music. You automatically think its death metal or emo, which shows your narrow-mindedness. If you would like, I'll gladly prove you wrong. Go download some Red Hot Chili Peppers and tell me if they scream once or if they sing about killing anyone or cutting anything.

My point: Your catigorizing all rock music as metal, which is pretty much retarded.[/b]
    red hot chilli peppers dont even count there just like blink 182 and i aslo like both those groups but thats not that gay metal crap im talking about

Cocaine

Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)
    <!--QuoteBegin-battle_mrs
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Alize

I like this kind of dudes....

House Party - Bulgaria, Plovdiv Fair, Dj Chus and Ceballos 18.10.2006 <3

i see why u dont like rap your into that headbanging mosh pit crap id rather listen to country then listen to 1 word of that

Your obviously completely misinformed about rock music. You automatically think its death metal or emo, which shows your narrow-mindedness. If you would like, I'll gladly prove you wrong. Go download some Red Hot Chili Peppers and tell me if they scream once or if they sing about killing anyone or cutting anything.

My point: Your catigorizing all rock music as metal, which is pretty much retarded.[/b]
    red hot chilli peppers dont even count there just like blink 182 and i aslo like both those groups but thats not that gay metal crap im talking about[/b][/quote]

Lol, you obviously have never heard either RHCP or Blink 182 because they sound nothing alike. Again your confusing rock with another genre, this time it being punk. Think before you type please.

wraith86

i think he means red hot chilli peppers are to rock as blink 182 is to punk. hes not trying to directly compare the two to eachother.

wow i didnt know makin a debate would end up on a 5+ pages thread keep it up babas

Foretold

Anyone who is defending rap obviously didn't read my post on page 2, which doesn't surprise me (the grammar a little too much for you gangstas eh?). I'll provide a little summary for you then to make it easier for your bigoted minds:

Rap is generally about violence, often directed towards women, depicting them as whores and sluts. Many songs describe certain situations to make profit and aim at a certain class of people; this is the so called music industry of today. But Rap is a prime example of how the music industry has fucked up. Rappers sing to characterize their so called "fantasy life", which includes a life of violence, drug abuse, and so on. But, 80% of the buyers of rap are white... Which doesn't make any sense.. at all. Half of the white kids that listen to rap are trying to be "badasses", as I know from personal experience. By listening to rap, they're being provided with a surreal life; an exotic "interior orientalism". But none of this matters because Rap is undeniably "violent and sociopathic".

Also, if you "gangstas" were aware of the political issues occuring throughout the world, such as in Africa, you would know about the genocide and so forth which occurs daily in these areas. Why do I bring this up, you say? Well, the warlords and fighters of Africa, who have been found GUILTY of the harshest of war crimes (forcing children to be soldiers, mass rape, mutilation), were found to be singing American rap songs while performing these crimes.

In other words, by listening to rap, your stupidity supports the tragic and chaotic events which occur daily in Africa. These countries need an idol, and it so happens that the United States, and Europe is often this idol. But when these countries look at the United States, and Europe for hope, they find a culture which embraces violent and heinous music, which is exactly the OPPOSITE of what these countries need. As John Tirman states, "...in a world where the number one human rights abuse is violence against women, it's disheartening to know that American lyrics are the backdrop of rape and beatings and murder."

Truly sad people, just sad.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast