Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

In Rememberance

This is a discussion on In Rememberance within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Post why 911 is important to you and why we should all remember it. It was a very Eye opening ...
Page: 1

Banned

Post why 911 is important to you and why we should all remember it.

It was a very Eye opening experience to me. It showed to me that we in America lived in a false sense of security thinking that nobody would dare attack us on our soil. 9/11 showed me the truth of people and that there are people out there that want to hurt us just because of our beliefs and our freedoms. Even 7 years after its still a very traumatic day for many Americans and it should be remembered for forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbqHhtw7jMw...feature=related

Robokill

RIP all those people who died.

Down with all radical islamists!

Banned

so many ppls died couse of a few pissed off muslims .
    did they actually try to pwn pentagon that day also?

i remember it on the news on every tv channel when it happend.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

so many ppls died couse of a few pissed off muslims .
    did they actually try to pwn pentagon that day also?

i remember it on the news on every tv channel when it happened.[/b]
    Well...a plane did hit the Pentagon. I think your talking about if they tried to hit the white house? if so..then yes..the plane that crashed on a field in Pennsylvania was supposedly headed for the White House but the terrorists were attacked by the people on board and lost control of the plane. R.I.P

Banned

America We Stand United.

Vishnu

meh, it was only like 5 000 ppl.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

meh, it was only like 5 000 ppl.[/b]
    meh, i bet you wouldn't have said that if your family died then. at least think before you say anything, even if your brain is the size of a peanut.

FornX

meh, i bet you wouldn't have said that if your family died then. at least think before you say anything, even if your brain is the size of a peanut.[/b]
    +5m

People should know that attacking us soil means you attack the asians,africans,caucasians,mexicans,mixed,cubans ect ect. got to love all coltures that are born on this soil to be a new version of their heritige. ITS CALLED AMERICANS BABY!

did you know the stats on the iraq war are like 4k of our troops died but like 1000000 million of theirs died?? Harsh but serves them right for trying to fuck with the best

i think we've been in more wars than any1 so... correct me if im wrong? *DONT COUNT THE MEDIVAL SWORD CARRYING DAYS PLOX*

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

+5m

People should know that attacking us soil means you attack the asians,africans,caucasians,mexicans,mixed,cubans ect ect. got to love all coltures that are born on this soil to be a new version of their heritige. ITS CALLED AMERICANS BABY!

did you know the stats on the iraq war are like 4k of our troops died but like 1000000 million of theirs died?? Harsh but serves them right for trying to fuck with the best

i think we've been in more wars than any1 so... correct me if im wrong? *DONT COUNT THE MEDIVAL SWORD CARRYING DAYS PLOX*[/b]
    i don't think your getting my point..

FornX

i don't think your getting my point..[/b]
    my writing wasn't addressed to you.

The only thing that addressed to your quote was *+5m*
    as for bashing the idiot.

ty

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

+5m

i think we've been in more wars than any1 so... correct me if im wrong? *DONT COUNT THE MEDIVAL SWORD CARRYING DAYS PLOX*[/b]
    Dumbarse fuqing redneck. Go zip ur mountin dew and dont try to be a carebear strong nigga forum warrion. Hope ur dam mighty proud on yar war and frag count yo?

Whats next, in God u trust and gona try a remake of holy crusade?

Tards like u dont deserve internetz access. Fail more in other topics, oh wait u already are.

FornX

Dumbarse fuqing redneck. Go zip ur mountin dew and dont try to be a carebear strong nigga forum warrion. Hope ur dam mighty proud on yar war and frag count yo?

Whats next, in God u trust and gona try a remake of holy crusade?

Tards like u dont deserve internetz access. Fail more in other topics, oh wait u already are.[/b]
    Pfft simmer down scrub. If a redneck like myself can type better english than you, then you know.

Dont qq to me because USA put a Mcdonalds on your street and all of a sudden you think we are takin over your country.

Go back in your rabbit hole. Before i grab a shotgun.

Pfft simmer down scrub. If a redneck like myself can type better english than you, then you know.

Dont qq to me because USA put a Mcdonalds on your street and all of a sudden you think we are takin over your country.

Go back in your rabbit hole. Before i grab a shotgun.[/b]

and you hate the terrorists from 9/11 yet you still act like one

FornX

and you hate the terrorists from 9/11 yet you still act like one[/b]
    I wouldnt call them terrorists...
    More like shooting practice for whats to come.
    Acting is different.

I dont act. sorry.
    Im just being me giving out INFO.
    Of course there is alot of people that hate us like this person named Arca.

Are you mad because 1 american has a brain?

+1 for us because alot of us sure do ACT dumb.
    But who gets fooled in the end?
    ACTing is a powerful weapon i might add, not to mention underestimation.

We had it since day one and we are one of the most powerful nations.

Dont be mad though... im sure you will want to be like us in the near future...
    If not... its fine. :P

Btw ITS JUST A FORUM
    and my E-peen ftw

Also NO MORE OFFTOPICNESS

Foreigners gtfo of this topic if you are not USA

Imhotep

Well good job to the few people that messed up this topic. Hope you're fucking proud of yourself.

R.I.P...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast