Realplayer Downloads via Youtube

This is a discussion on Realplayer Downloads via Youtube within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; So, as i am quite sure, many of you know about the whole Realplayer linked with Youtube shit, allowing you ...
Page: 1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

So, as i am quite sure, many of you know about the whole Realplayer linked with Youtube shit, allowing you to download video's onto your realplayer and then send them from there, where ever you please.

Now recently, i have gone on Youtube, but it seems that the realplayer "download" tab that appears at the top right corner of the video screen is no longer appearing for me, i was wondering if maybe you guys had this same problem, or if i am the only one with this issue, also if anyone has any solution to how i can fix this, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

So, as i am quite sure, many of you know about the whole Realplayer linked with Youtube shit, allowing you to download video's onto your realplayer and then send them from there, where ever you please.

Now recently, i have gone on Youtube, but it seems that the realplayer "download" tab that appears at the top right corner of the video screen is no longer appearing for me, i was wondering if maybe you guys had this same problem, or if i am the only one with this issue, also if anyone has any solution to how i can fix this, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.[/b]
    Nah xD not me dude, checked

You have to have realplayer for it to come up... it's not something youtube just has.

Read this http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9724302-7.html
    I don't use it, but that's the news article I read on it. All you probably have to do is redownload realplayer and if you already have it check your preferences if it got turned off.

i guess i'll have to just re download it..i checked the preferences and it was turned on, maybe some glitch with the RealPlayer, thanks guys.

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

Jaspreet same happened to me after firefox updated fuck! So now im screwed aswell, cant download Kanyes new song,Jayz ,and Nerdz dangit.

If u find a solution pm me and ill do same

Ty

P.S. reinstaing while i sleep lol

K i got only 1 solution for ya xD and this was the same one that i came up with. If you have issues downloading it, then just use Internet Explorer, for me that seems to work fine, but Firefox, like you said after it updated, just totally fucked up for me.