Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Reason To Hate Turks.

This is a discussion on Reason To Hate Turks. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; hmmm u met the wrong turk i think then all i know use deo and parfum but know some dutchies ...
Page: 2

hmmm
    u met the wrong turk i think then all i know use deo and parfum
    but know some dutchies who smell real grose

on topic

u hate a land for kids in a game
    so i think u are a retard

retard because u think every singel turk is like the ones u meet

they dont need to speak englisch because 95% off the game speaks turkish[/b]
    +1 Seriously..

Funnier is the fact that KO4Life is full of moe's. All are the way you described them.

Lol...

Close pls, pointless topic imo, almost all ko4life community doesn't like 80%+ of the Turkish in KO for w/e reason they have. This is redundant.[/b]
    +1

aga 10k vermisin

Banned

12.SWYFT PLX!!!

12.SWYFT PLX!!![/b]
    haha,buy a sw scroll :P :P

12.SWYFT PLX!!![/b]
    ahahaha that was funny i still remember when i went afk 5 minutes then bum came back and 10 pms asking for sw!

how can you smell a turk through the pc?[/b]
    Maybe some of them smell that bad. h34r:

ruenz

12. When a turk pm's your PRIEST and asks for swift......

13. When they say bb to my offers...they pm me back like 5minutes later and offer lower woot woot

nikolap1

well you can talk turks down on items, all the time.

if you've ever been to turkey you will know that about 60% of them smell bad.....

thats more than 50%....good math

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I really hate when they are selling, I PM him saying 'how much' then he says 'offer' so I do offer and finally he say 'bb'

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I don't think your racis.

I do think your a narrow minded prick whp is trying to lay on sterotypisum and aiming to get a good "big up" on the forum for doing this kind of post. It's crap like this that makes the hate and devide grow all the time. You seriously have pissed me off. The whole thing is bigger than just young Turkish kids. There is a massive culture difference between the Turks and Americans and I bet you just find the same amount of grief in other games. I remember in BHD the Dutch were badly flamed because a high ranked "squad" were cheaters.

Seriously shit like this is just pointless and fucking pathetic and your lucky the off topic rules protect you in this case. For the people agreeing and hrowing abuse at Turks your just as bad. I wounder how many of you would be this fucking brave if we had a high turk userbase here? I am seriously getting sick how people hide behind their keyboards and think they are the don of all dons, you really make me sick and I feel ashamed at times that crap like this happens on the forums I have worked hard on for years.

I ask myself why do I keep helping idiots like you out and do my bit to help run these forums when it clearly effects my health god or Allah only knows. Next time you want to do some thread like this , do it on the officals at least you will have Turks able to post and put their view across.

I do think your a narrow minded prick whp is trying to lay on sterotypisum and aiming to get a good "big up" on the forum for doing this kind of post. It's crap like this that makes the hate and devide grow all the time. You seriously have pissed me off. The whole thing is bigger than just young Turkish kids. There is a massive culture difference between the Turks and Americans and I bet you just find the same amount of grief in other games. I remember in BHD the Dutch were badly flamed because a high ranked "squad" were cheaters.

Seriously shit like this is just pointless and fucking pathetic and your lucky the off topic rules protect you in this case. For the people agreeing and hrowing abuse at Turks your just as bad. I wounder how many of you would be this fucking brave if we had a high turk userbase here? I am seriously getting sick how people hide behind their keyboards and think they are the don of all dons, you really make me sick and I feel ashamed at times that crap like this happens on the forums I have worked hard on for years.

I ask myself why do I keep helping idiots like you out and do my bit to help run these forums when it clearly effects my health god or Allah only knows. Next time you want to do some thread like this , do it on the officals at least you will have Turks able to post and put their view across.[/b]
    +1 bro

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

it's not the entire turk nation, it's the idiotic 18- kids that just know how to fucking trigger your anger senses. I don't see the point to the topic, we know all those stuff, but I guess if you need to express your anger, then there you have it.

kreshnik

I ask myself why do I keep helping idiots like you out and do my bit to help run these forums when it clearly effects my health god or Allah only knows. Next time you want to do some thread like this , do it on the officals at least you will have Turks able to post and put their view across.[/b]

it's not the entire turk nation, it's the idiotic 18- kids that just know how to fucking trigger your anger senses. I don't see the point to the topic, we know all those stuff, but I guess if you need to express your anger, then there you have it.[/b]

First of all Felix im getting pissed off not at the ENTIRE turkish community because of there religion or what not im just saying the ones that play this game are asswholes and iv expeirenced everytime they ask for ally and i say no sorry i get FUck you mother and so on and yes theunbeatable im just pissed at those young asswholes who think its cool to curse at us for the stupideset reasons and its really annoying you when they wont stop pming you even after you say sorry no and i keep getting cursed at. SO YES I DO I HAVE SOMETHING TO BE PISSED AT. becuase if i went around the game cursing at you i think you would be kinda pissed off as well and dont tell me you wont. And i did post this on the Officails and i got banned and topic closed even after i said that its not for discrimating them or being a racist in anyway. And P.S. im muslim so religion has nothing to do with this if you were thinking of that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast