Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ROFL@ this

This is a discussion on ROFL@ this within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; It was corny, which made it funny you gay....
Page: 2

TheHunted

It was corny, which made it funny you gay.

It was corny, which made it funny you gay.[/b]
    u have a really, really sad sense of humor.

TheHunted

No it was like revenge of the Nerds come to life....

Maybe this is more to Your liking?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NL73GJ3uUc

No it was like revenge of the Nerds come to life....

Maybe this is more to Your liking?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NL73GJ3uUc[/b]
    no....

vcstrike

how does saying that get nerds enraged? all it does is make u look like an idiot and so what if i act like im better than everyone else here...there are actually very few people on this forum i would actually talk to as equals cuz majority that post on this forum are idiots

ya i didnt watch the vid and i commented hows that dorky? i go to read other peoples opinions on the vid before i watch it, no opinions in this topic yet besides ur "mega tight" comment so i wont be watching it yet...its like getting a review just the same i do with movies at the theatre i read reviews first

p.s. horrible analogy because im nothing like that kid...im more like the kid that would just yell out the answer because i cant be assed to listen to some idiot the teacher calls on to take a random guess at what the answer MIGHT be which in turn wastes my time[/b]
    Cama is mega tight

blueduck

u have a really, really sad sense of humor.[/b]
    +1 i watch the hole thing i didnt laugh once it was pathetic... i dont see how someone could/would think that video is funny..

TheHunted

cause you are emo?

Timaster

how does saying that get nerds enraged? all it does is make u look like an idiot and so what if i act like im better than everyone else here...there are actually very few people on this forum i would actually talk to as equals cuz majority that post on this forum are idiots

ya i didnt watch the vid and i commented hows that dorky? i go to read other peoples opinions on the vid before i watch it, no opinions in this topic yet besides ur "mega tight" comment so i wont be watching it yet...its like getting a review just the same i do with movies at the theatre i read reviews first

p.s. horrible analogy because im nothing like that kid...im more like the kid that would just yell out the answer because i cant be assed to listen to some idiot the teacher calls on to take a random guess at what the answer MIGHT be which in turn wastes my time[/b]
    I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married?

this vid doesn't worth the time watching it
    it's rather sad than funny imo

blueduck

cause you are emo?[/b]
    lol being emo has nothing do with this video being funny just because someone is emo doesnt mean they cant laugh or doesnt know whats funny.. and everyone who has watch this retarded video doesnt think its funny like i said its pathetic..and for anyone who reads this topic shouldnt watch that video because there actually people out there who only go home and play on there computers.. and thats pretty sad more then funny because its sad to see there people like those two idiots who are nerds and shit who dont have friends and who cant get gf and just stay home playing video games all there life and then they miss out on what a great time they could have if they went out instead of being home..

Timaster

You think he serriously tried to accuse him of being emo? lol. I'm beginning to get cama's point

TheHunted

Wow...
    This is why the world is a sad place to live. I cant even post a non-sense movie , which I posted cause it is funny. Why? Because they are nerds, and have no life, and the thing that made this funny to me was the "Atari Group". Hence why i posted Atari FTL in this post...

People on this forum take things to heart too much. Sorry for calling you a EMO, It was made out to be a joke, I can clearly see that it offended you :*(.

And, the only people that dont think the vid was funny are most likely nerdy themselves.

Wow...
    This is why the world is a sad place to live. I cant even post a non-sense movie , which I posted cause it is funny. Why? Because they are nerds, and have no life, and the thing that made this funny to me was the "Atari Group". Hence why i posted Atari FTL in this post...

People on this forum take things to heart too much. Sorry for calling you a EMO, It was made out to be a joke, I can clearly see that it offended you :*(.

And, the only people that dont think the vid was funny are most likely nerdy themselves.[/b]
    we're nerdy because we dont laugh at lame vids with a pathetic attempt to be funny? i dont understand why we have to be emo just because we dont think it's funny. ur sense of humor is so pathetic and u continue to try to think of urself as a "cool" person. if u thought it was funny then good for u w/e. every1 has their own unique sense of humor but urs is just way more unique than others since ur the only person who found this vid funny.

TheHunted

When did I say or thought I was "cool"? umm... never?

The video was funny because it shows there are people in this world that are total losers...
    I never called you an EMO , mister Orginalgangsta...

Banned

That was the gayest fuckin video in the world. Go shoot yourself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast