Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

scariest moment in ur life

This is a discussion on scariest moment in ur life within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Drunk Enough to not help him Man Majix that would be fucking nuts.. Tuna you know ur Azn When god ...
Page: 3

Record

Drunk Enough to not help him
    Man Majix that would be fucking nuts..
    Tuna you know ur Azn When god damn, but none the less awesome.

CHaosouls scariest moment was when he got prank called by some guy dissing his girlfriend and wanted to fight him.

I was at home sick playing some good old xbox when someone came to the top of the stairs. Looked like a thing with a cloak, but only showed the face was all black. At the time I thought I was the only one home and at the time I believed in ghosts. Just stood there looking at me, for some reason I thought If I leaned to the right so I was behind the wall. Than my bro started laughing and I was omfg..

Your guys's stories kick the shit out of mine.

Matador

holy shit, cama hops fences!

for me.. it would probably have to be last weekend when i just got my license, and a chick i was at a party with with wanted me to drive her home.. and i was thinking "well technically its illegal for me to drive anyone under 21 for 3 months or i lose my license for a year." but i was like whatever its dark no one will pull me.. then i get no more than 200 yards down the road, and i see flashing lights behind me.. i'm about to go fucking apeshit cuz i hadnt run any redlight or been speeding.. since she was 16, im confucked.. but other than that i'd had a TINY bit of alcohol at the party (i wasn't tipsy, blurry, or anything.. it was just a few sips of some mixer n' shit) but if they did a breathalizer i woulda been confucked cuz if i had any trace of alcohol, i was underage = ugetpwnt.. so he was like "howdy kids, u havent been out drinking or doing some bad stuff tonight have u? haha *laughs".. i'm like ahh, no sir.. i'm just taking her home from hanging out at my house (by this time i'm like shaking with my hands on the wheel cuz im sure he's gonna ask for my license). then he goes "well you're tail light kept flickering, so i thought i'd just let you know to get it looked at." and i'm like HOLY FUCK.. that's IT? but ofc i'm just like "ohh, ok sir THANKS." and he tells us to have a good night and walks off..

i swear to god, i never could have IMAGINED being that freaked.. cuz id only been driving a few days.. and to think of losing it for a wear + "dui" or at least drinking underage and being pulled with it.. god but somehow i got so fucking lucky to get off ._.[/b]
    hey baba in your state since ur under age of 18 like me how many passengers u allowed 2 have? in mine u cant have more than 1 if they catch u license suspended 1 full year but thats only if the passengers are under age of 18 aswell

Why would you want to take horse tranq's anyway pfftt

holy shit, cama hops fences!

for me.. it would probably have to be last weekend when i just got my license, and a chick i was at a party with with wanted me to drive her home.. and i was thinking "well technically its illegal for me to drive anyone under 21 for 3 months or i lose my license for a year." but i was like whatever its dark no one will pull me.. then i get no more than 200 yards down the road, and i see flashing lights behind me.. i'm about to go fucking apeshit cuz i hadnt run any redlight or been speeding.. since she was 16, im confucked.. but other than that i'd had a TINY bit of alcohol at the party (i wasn't tipsy, blurry, or anything.. it was just a few sips of some mixer n' shit) but if they did a breathalizer i woulda been confucked cuz if i had any trace of alcohol, i was underage = ugetpwnt.. so he was like "howdy kids, u havent been out drinking or doing some bad stuff tonight have u? haha *laughs".. i'm like ahh, no sir.. i'm just taking her home from hanging out at my house (by this time i'm like shaking with my hands on the wheel cuz im sure he's gonna ask for my license). then he goes "well you're tail light kept flickering, so i thought i'd just let you know to get it looked at." and i'm like HOLY FUCK.. that's IT? but ofc i'm just like "ohh, ok sir THANKS." and he tells us to have a good night and walks off..

i swear to god, i never could have IMAGINED being that freaked.. cuz id only been driving a few days.. and to think of losing it for a wear + "dui" or at least drinking underage and being pulled with it.. god but somehow i got so fucking lucky to get off ._.[/b]
    Once i got pulled over bc we had too many ppl in the car... like 6 or seven in the back and 3 on the front seat (windows where rolled down so we wouldnt be like tuna in a can :P)

We got license and registration asked, and we slipped a couple of bucks under the license... and that was it xD

Police here suck

We got license and registration asked, and we slipped a couple of bucks under the license... and that was it xD

Police here suck[/b]

ROFLROFL, i never knew people actualy did that :lol:

how much?
    was it ur idea to bribe?
    where u from?

RiseAgainst_

still the story is either totally made up or u were that drunk that u didnt even care about him anymore, meaning you would be lieing and the story was still made up.

therefor, even if u are drunk you would still be able to think of calling the ambulance if you saw your friend laying there about to die - even if he wasnt, you would still be scared enough to realize theres smth going wrong in here, yet you didnt, if i was you i would re-think about what a good friend u were when that all happened.[/b]
    When something like that happens sometimes its hard to react and more if u are high/ drunk. Stop making up shit

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Why would you want to take horse tranq's anyway pfftt[/b]
    i kno its so fukin stupid

drugs are so retarded there's actually no need

shanttelimi

hmm i don knw what my scarest was :S,,, i think it was when we were headed to the beach ( a couple of friends ect on 4th of july ;D) then we got some bud in the car nd we saw a sighn up the road before we arrived at the stop place "k9 " or something so we thought they had dogs to sniff us :S i was Like OMGGGGGG then we got out car before they checked us (me nd one other guy) and just walked to the beach over the hill ect rofll then had some smores/drankkk/BIG FIREWORKS FROM MEXICO WOOOT WOOT ROFL , i am from cali =P

DeeCee

im driving more than a year w/o being pulled over, but its fun to nearly drive over cops foot with some 8 or 9 ppl in car and not being pulled over

Eloma

i was 13 or so and me and 2 friend where sitting on some bench when some old guy comes up , he tries to get on his bike but he's too drunk and falls off , when my friends ask , hey u fine mate he comes to them saying never call me mate as they start laughing

he tells them he hates kids and he isnt affraid to kill us, we pushed him to the ground nd ran like bitches

seriously i've never ran so fast in my life :P

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Being shot at by far. Thank God that the worst that it gave me was a little flesh wound on my arm. And after that probably the few secs that felt like an hour when fell over a 3rd floor. Luckily went to the grass so varely some bruises.

Being shot at by far. Thank God that the worst that it gave me was a little flesh wound on my arm. And after that probably the few secs that felt like an hour when fell over a 3rd floor. Luckily went to the grass so varely some bruises.[/b]
    how do you fall of the 3rd story? :P

Phosgene

hmm the x-scream on stratosphere tower in las vegas . i cant explain it so just wikipedia it or smth . i almost had a heart attack and im pretty young .
    ok i found a picture of it :

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

how do you fall of the 3rd story? :P[/b]
    windows hate spics

Aba

hmm the x-scream on stratosphere tower in las vegas . i cant explain it so just wikipedia it or smth . i almost had a heart attack and im pretty young .
    ok i found a picture of it :
    [/b]

omg I would die h34r: and I'm not even afraid of heights

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast