Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sizzles corner of bodybuilding and weightlifting!

This is a discussion on Sizzles corner of bodybuilding and weightlifting! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; im here to help out people who have questions about working out and stuff so feel free to ask me ...
Page: 1

sizzlex

im here to help out people who have questions about working out and stuff so feel free to ask me =D

Do you even do it or are you just doing this to make people think you do?
    k that was my question..oh nvm got another one, i've seen in some posts you are a scammer, are you one :mellow: ?

sizzlex

first question yes i do second question no i dont they say i am but have i stole anything from them? no.

Banned

is it actually helping me doing the same 5-6 machines everyday? or are my muscles getting "use to" the workouts

Parrot

i like sticking to free weights and to me it doesnt really what workouts you do as long as you grow each workout.

sizzlex

same here i think freeweights are alot better then machines they help you with balancing

silverbuffer18

i do freeweights always good to do a lil bit of both both freeweight>machine for me

cama

freeweights>machine for every1...cuz u put more strength into balance as well as the weight ur lifting, so its double the workout u can get with machines

and bash apparently, or from what ive heard...mixing up what u do does help...its also not about increasing the weight its about the amount of reps u do...did u know u can get the same workout with just a bar on the bench press that u can by putting weights on it? some say u get a better workout doin more reps with less weight than u do with less reps of more weight cuz ur pushing ur muscles more for a longer amount of time...granted u do 100x the reps but u get my point :P try seeing how many reps u can do in 1 min with no weight on the bar...with a 45lb bar i think i did about 73 if i remember correctly, havent done that in ages though...havent worked out in ages period xD since i got out of hs and stopped doin sports

sizzlex

the rep thing is totally wrong the best train with heavy weights with low but very intense reps that creates growth so they can rep bigger weights more= more muscle

cama

the rep thing is totally wrong the best train with heavy weights with low but very intense reps that creates growth so they can rep bigger weights more= more muscle[/b]
    rofl keep thinkign that ...but then again i always lifted weights for actual strength improvement, while at the same time keeping my weight down not muscle growth(which also increases weight)...it was what was needed for my sport

lifting ur suggesting is for like football players that need to get strong AND big...more reps with lower weight would be more for wrestlers for example(of course they still try to increase the weight they rep but more so focus on doin more reps so at the same time they can minimize weight gain)

Can you tell me how to make my golgi body more supple? How to increase the efficiency of myogloboin transfer to the muscle?

Speed

i always tought more reps+ lower weight would give u more definition on your muscles and burn fat , and low reps+ a lot of weight would give u muscular mass and strenght... hm..

i wanna look like this. tell me how pls

Banned

you want to look like plastic?

i wanna look like this. tell me how pls
    [/b]
    wow he must be level 80

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast