Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Superbowl Topic.

This is a discussion on Superbowl Topic. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Lol keep hating on the pats... as a new englander i can say we love the excessive hatorade drinking around ...
Page: 2

abdeucethree

Lol keep hating on the pats... as a new englander i can say we love the excessive hatorade drinking around the rest of the country... makes me proud :P[/b]
    to be honest i cant name a quarterback who couldnt throw 40+ tds if he were on the patriots.. i mean come on, great o-line and youve got one of the quickest slot recievers and 2 deep threats lol

like i said, green bay all the way

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I like Favre and the Packers, I mean how can you not like Favre... One of the toughest QB's i've seen.. Pats had a historic season though, but I can't stand Moss, sometimes i think he's an even bigger ass then TO even though he calmed down this season and he broke Rice's single season TD record which sucks cause Rice is my all time fav I'm hoping for LT vs Favre in the super bowl, doubtful, but in the NFL anything can happen if you have the proper supplements

simple182

to be honest i cant name a quarterback who couldnt throw 40+ tds if he were on the patriots.. i mean come on, great o-line and youve got one of the quickest slot recievers and 2 deep threats lol

like i said, green bay all the way[/b]
    you really cant deny Tom brady is one of the best QB of all time. He won 3 super bowls. No doubt hes the best. Also as i think more into the packers. They were a surprised team. And i highly doubt they can beat Pats or chargers. And They still have to get through new york Giants which will be tough.

QuIcK

Ok tom brady against the jags 26 completions for 28 throws... 1 was a sorta bad throw and dropped... the other was a perfect pass and dropped... now go watch all the qb's from the nfl in practice and c if they can even do that without anyone trying to tackle them or even in full padding... they will atleast overthrow someone or just have a duck once in a while... YES the Oline is amazing and Yes there are great receivers but its also a team game and the pats are great as a team... they make eachother better and thats what wins games and thats why there 17-0... and i might be getting endzone seats so when you see moss catch a bomb and take it to the house ill be the one holding the sign saying KO SUCKS :P

Who do you think is going to win?

1. Chargers vs Patriots
    2. Giants vs Packers

And whoever you choose for 1 and 2...

3. Who's going to win the superbowl [/b]
    Chargers because I am from San Diego and cause i bought a Jersey after the Charger vs Colts game $250+

GOOOOO CHARGERS!!!! YEAAAA!

and for the second game I choose teh Giants I dont know why but I like to see and Rivers vs Manning Game

and because I am from San Diego I choose the Charger.....but another reason why is because Chargers has one of the top defense in teh game right now and the sayin goes

Defense wins Championships

best defensive team since the 2002 Baltimore Ravens

GOGOGOGOGO: PACKERSSSSSSSSSSS, GIVE AN OLD MAN A TROPHY BEFORE HE RETIRED

and i am from San Deigo, hahaha

OmegaXninja

chargers ,,, packers just watch it

striker

for all ur patiot fans out there :F
    check this out

"NFL security confiscated a video camera and its tape from a New England Patriots employee on the team's sideline during Sunday's game against the Jets.." (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3012989)

pooffff

abdeucethree

Ok tom brady against the jags 26 completions for 28 throws... 1 was a sorta bad throw and dropped... the other was a perfect pass and dropped... now go watch all the qb's from the nfl in practice and c if they can even do that without anyone trying to tackle them or even in full padding... they will atleast overthrow someone or just have a duck once in a while... YES the Oline is amazing and Yes there are great receivers but its also a team game and the pats are great as a team... they make eachother better and thats what wins games and thats why there 17-0... and i might be getting endzone seats so when you see moss catch a bomb and take it to the house ill be the one holding the sign saying KO SUCKS :P[/b]
    really? thats why in week 12 when green bay played the lions favre completed 20 straight passes at one point, hmm

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=2935...&week=REG12

pwnd.

PS. its not hard to go 26 of 28 when they are all passes from 0-15 yards lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12