Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Teen Arrested for Recording 20 Second Movie Clip

This is a discussion on Teen Arrested for Recording 20 Second Movie Clip within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; D:...
Page: 2

RiseAgainst_

D:

its very harsh, but she should get charged for something, altho she is young and doesnt think of concequences, but to jail her and fine her that much just shows how money/power hungry industries are

sn3aky

Actually I don't even think this is legal, she was not copying it for public use and less than 30 seconds is not considered copyright infringement(thus the length of sound samples for MP3's on the internet).

TunaFishyMe

to be honest, i dont see how you can counter sue for distress. Thats complete bullshit. Ive been pulled over by the cop 3 times, 2 for speeding, 1 for "running a stopsign" (bullshit, i did a full-stop cuz i saw that cop). They let me off but if we went to court and they lost, its ridiculous if i can counter sue.
    She clearly took a clip from the movie which is illegal. the police was called. But this is america. The law system is retarded. I read in the papers that pamela anderson and denise richard (i think it was those two) were being sued by parazzis because they had nightmares after being called "fucking cocksuckers." What kind of bullshit was that? You are allowed to take pictures of people but when called a cocksucker, you can sue them?
    They dropped the charges after they settled on an agreement (probably money or a blowjob)

That's stupid and ridiculous

ewenson_tr

Stupid Americans, come to Canada, its legal.

People who leave their mobiles on in cinemas piss me the fuck off, almost as much as muslims. You can sympathise with her all you want, but I bet she is the annoying girl who munches popcorn loudly and giggles at unfunny parts of films. I hope she gets the jail sentence so she gets some butt fisting from a fat lesbian.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12