Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Things you did/do at night when you're not drunk

This is a discussion on Things you did/do at night when you're not drunk within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ok so for those people who don't drink or just didn't drink a particular night but still did something to ...
Page: 1

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Default Things you did/do at night when you're not drunk

ok so for those people who don't drink or just didn't drink a particular night but still did something to pass the time what did you do? in could be anything from TPing to board games.

Stuff i'm doing:

Fugitive - A large scale of cops and robbers with runners and drivers. the runners try to get from point A to point B by any means possible even if you have to go through backyards and jump through bushes. the drivers simply try to find and catch the runners before they get to point B. No time limit

TPing with friends - i'm sure we all know what this is

Egging with friends - same as above

Steal Street Signs - Self Explanatory

Antenna Ball Game - 2-X ammount of teams fan out and try to get as many atenna balls off of other cars in a certain time limit. can be 30 min to 3 hours.

Other Stuff i've tried but didn't work out or pussied out:

Cow Tipping - Tip cows over while there sleeping (scary as shit)

Trenching - Peel out in someones yard

Hurrican Katrina - Fill someones Garbage can with water and lean it against their front door so when they open their door in the morning they get hit by a smelly hurricane

Hide n Seek in Walmart - Never got enough people to do it

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

on a normal night not drunk?

I usually go to bed, dunno about you guys..

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

how old r ya?

we tried to write with oil on a street but it ended up being one big fire.

im watching u masturbate

Quote Originally Posted by darki View Post
    im watching u masturbate
    how is tha tpossible

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    how is tha tpossible
    dude i saw it too. it streams live every night

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Play DnD and get high.

evilwevel

when we aren't drunk we play a drinking game that'll make us drunk.

we only do crazy shit when drunk. why would you go and put garbage bins full of water against someone's door when you're sober ?

btw garbage bin races are fun (the one that have these little wheels on them at least) just roll down a street with a high elevation difference and use a broom or something like that to steer.

Quote Originally Posted by evilwevel View Post
    when we aren't drunk we play a drinking game that'll make us drunk.

we only do crazy shit when drunk. why would you go and put garbage bins full of water against someone's door when you're sober ?

btw garbage bin races are fun (the one that have these little wheels on them at least) just roll down a street with a high elevation difference and use a broom or something like that to steer.
    because what else are you going to do when you're sober and don't drink? you have to find some way to pass the time in a way that amuses you. drinking is not the cure all to boredom and there are much healthier ways to pass the time

Forgot to add

Car Surfing - Lay on top of someones car while they drive it around

Sorry last time i posted in this topic i didn't even your post. Now i did, i can sum up that you are a fukin looser.

I do some stupid shit and would expect others to do the stuff you said WHEN drunk, not sober.

Find something else to do, wow. Unless you're just making up this up to sound 'cool' which would make you even more of an idiot.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

all the stuff u listed... idiotic things to do
    grow up and actually do something that doesn't involve taking possessions and damaging other's property...

2 nights ago, me and my dad caught the 3 teenagers that were egging houses in our neighborhood and beat the shit shit out of them and well they learned to stay home for the past 2 nights since there were no more house egging complaints from the neighbors ... hopefully same happens to u so u learn a lesson

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    Sorry last time i posted in this topic i didn't even your post. Now i did, i can sum up that you are a fukin looser.

I do some stupid shit and would expect others to do the stuff you said WHEN drunk, not sober.

Find something else to do, wow. Unless you're just making up this up to sound 'cool' which would make you even more of an idiot.
    I'm sorry but when did i ever say i was 'cool' for doing this stuff. i said it is stuff i do to pass the time. I could very well say the same thing to you and say you're an idiot for drinking and destroying your body. Don't try and act like a hard ass just because you drink.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    all the stuff u listed... idiotic things to do
    grow up and actually do something that doesn't involve taking possessions and damaging other's property...

2 nights ago, me and my dad caught the 3 teenagers that were egging houses in our neighborhood and beat the shit shit out of them and well they learned to stay home for the past 2 nights since there were no more house egging complaints from the neighbors ... hopefully same happens to u so u learn a lesson
    You are absolutely right they are idiodic things to do. they were things to pass the time and let me clarify a few of the things.

When TPing and egging we only did it to people we know and knew wouldn't mind. Plus we would go back the next day and help them clean it up.

Antenna balls cost about $0.50 so i seriously doubt anyone is going to mind one being taken.

Fugitive in no way harms anyone or there possesions

Car Surfing is something idiot that we do to ourselves so i fail to see how you think this is idiodic.

Idk what country you live in or how old you are but if you lived in my neighborhood and you and your dad 'beat the shit out of me' i would of pressed charges and had both of you arrested for battery. there are more MATURE ways to handle so called idiots like me damaging property. For instance calling the police.

Also i am 18 for those of you who were wondering

Forgot to add I stole street signs once and won't be doing that again since my parents had a serious talk to me about it. i was an idiot then looking for a good time and wasn't aware of the consequences. Plus i haven't been out Tping, Egging, or car surfing for about 16 months. The only thing i have done is play fugitive.

Quote Originally Posted by konioko View Post
    I'm sorry but when did i ever say i was 'cool' for doing this stuff. i said it is stuff i do to pass the time. I could very well say the same thing to you and say you're an idiot for drinking and destroying your body. Don't try and act like a hard ass just because you drink.
    LOL.

I hope that english isnt your main language because you really fail at understanding basic sentences.

Wow serious failure in this topic.

LOL.

I hope that english isnt your main language because you really fail at understanding basic sentences.

Wow serious failure in this topic.
    Then clarify to me what you are trying to say? That i'm an idiot and a loser because i do these things sober? I don't understand what you are trying to get at. English is my main language btw

And how can you expect anyone to understand that kind of sentence structure. It looks to me that you need to work on your english first. I would also like you to please show me where in my post i said "stuff you did/do WHEN drunk" because it looks to me like it says, "Things you did/do at night when you're NOT DRUNK"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast