Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tornado's in Turkey!

This is a discussion on Tornado's in Turkey! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; There were news reports about tornados occuring in southern turkey at the tourism areas anyways...just thought u'd like to kno ...
Page: 1

Ruthless

Default Tornado's in Turkey!

There were news reports about tornados occuring in southern turkey at the tourism areas
    anyways...just thought u'd like to kno if u haven't already

ps: dont expect to hav the entire turkish ko community to be caught up in it :lol:

Z3non

Yesssssss...... finaly.... god damm those turks!

I hope the koxpers/12 year olds get caught in it.......... DIE MOFOS kospers!!!!!DIE!

KaChing

Originally posted by Z3non

I hope the koxpers/12 year olds get caught in it.......... DIE MOFOS kospers!!!!!DIE!
    ur fucking sick man those are real ppl just like u and me

Psy

Originally posted by KaChing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KaChing)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

ur fucking sick man those are real ppl just like u and me[/b]
    The only thing we have in common is basic human anatomy.

DragonFire

its a country of kids.. Who cares.

wraith86

sounds like good news to me

wraith86

Originally posted by wraith86
    sounds like good news to me
    +1

the_man_slayer

FatM4n

"Every man and women are equally worth, anyone who thinks diffrent are worth less"

Psy

Originally posted by FatM4n
    "Every man and women are equally worth, anyone who thinks diffrent are worth less"
    Turks already think they are worth more than anyone else. Why do you think they say "I fuck your mother"? It's because throughout history they conquered contries and literally fucked other peoples' mothers.

Cocaine

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    Turks already think they are worth more than anyone else. Why do you think they say "I fuck your mother"? It's because throughout history they conquered contries and literally fucked other peoples' mothers.[/b]
    Unfortunately these days they couldnt conquer my dick.

DiffusalBlade

maybe its a dupe wipe :lol:

FatM4n

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    Turks already think they are worth more than anyone else. Why do you think they say "I fuck your mother"? It's because throughout history they conquered contries and literally fucked other peoples' mothers.[/b]
    Im sure Sweden has a darkner past then Turkey when it comes to start war and conquer countries, but still you hate ALL turks cuz of what a minor population of the country did to you

Cocaine

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Psy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

Turks already think they are worth more than anyone else. Why do you think they say "I fuck your mother"? It's because throughout history they conquered contries and literally fucked other peoples' mothers.
    Im sure Sweden has a darkner past then Turkey when it comes to start war and conquer countries, but still you hate ALL turks cuz of what a minor population of the country did to you[/b]
    Yup.

DragonFire

I'm pretty sure, most of turkey is full of dickheads..And on the topic of war and stuff. CANADA>ALL!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast