Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tornado's in Turkey!

This is a discussion on Tornado's in Turkey! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Zaria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaria)</div> Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine) <!--QuoteBegin-Zaria @ <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333 its a country of kids.. Who cares. ...
Page: 5

FatM4n

Originally posted by Zaria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaria)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaria
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333

its a country of kids.. Who cares.

You have children, don't you?

I certainly hope not. He's only 16![/b]
    Brothers or Sisters? And him being only 16, hmmmm, should we care about HIM? Of course we should, just like we should for the world's children. Maybe someday when he "grows-up" he can experience children and maybe he will change his mind.[/b][/quote]

Dragonfire333 is just a inmature child. if it was his children he would care

Dragonfaire

I don't wish anyone dead. The last time I wished someone dead he died that day. I won't say my sister's life isn't better off without him because I do belive it is as the man had serious problems. The fact is no matter how bad he was my sister lost a husband and my nieces lost a dad. Even though I didn't actually kill him how can I not feel to blame knowing that while I was thinking that he was dying in a car wreck ?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by Psy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

"Every man and women are equally worth, anyone who thinks diffrent are worth less"

Turks already think they are worth more than anyone else. Why do you think they say "I fuck your mother"? It's because throughout history they conquered contries and literally fucked other peoples' mothers.
    Im sure Sweden has a darkner past then Turkey when it comes to start war and conquer countries, but still you hate ALL turks cuz of what a minor population of the country did to you[/b]
    LOL, do u even know anything about history? Isn't stealing Hitler's money, that he stole from the jews, like the worst Sweden ever did? You really should keep your mouth shut if only bull shit is gonna come out of it.

tolgahan

u can see my msn in nicks info . : [email protected]

dro , do u mind if i ask where u r from?
    just wondering.

f4tman. Psy is tring to get his revenge here.thats all.he even dont know anything about turks , history. i am sure he even dont know his nations history too.
    he needs time to notice that ppl only respect ppl who talks about what they know or who shut up about what they dont know
    i really want to know what is happening when u say something to blame someone or get revenge ? is it like orgasm? i want to try it too :P

FatM4n

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

"Every man and women are equally worth, anyone who thinks diffrent are worth less"

Turks already think they are worth more than anyone else. Why do you think they say "I fuck your mother"? It's because throughout history they conquered contries and literally fucked other peoples' mothers.
    Im sure Sweden has a darkner past then Turkey when it comes to start war and conquer countries, but still you hate ALL turks cuz of what a minor population of the country did to you[/b]
    LOL, do u even know anything about history? Isn't stealing Hitler's money, that he stole from the jews, like the worst Sweden ever did? You really should keep your mouth shut if only bull shit is gonna come out of it.[/b][/quote]

I was more refering to the time when sweden was into war for around 200 years, Not if sweden was neutral under WW2. And thanks to sweden being neutral under WW2, we could lend the other country money and sell food to them when the needed it the most. When will every USA do anything like that?
    And was neutral under WW2, so were did you find the hokus pokus about sweden stealing money?

Babek

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

LOL, do u even know anything about history? Isn't stealing Hitler's money, that he stole from the jews, like the worst Sweden ever did? You really should keep your mouth shut if only bull shit is gonna come out of it.[/b][/quote]
    "Worst" Sweden ever did was probably the genocide on catholics(especially during the war in Germany). And please don't mix us up with the Swiz.

EDIT: this might be even worse tough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60bfu1n1Km8

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345