Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

vandy_vs_gator

This is a discussion on vandy_vs_gator within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; This is what you do when your having fun evacuating for the hurricane. I am in red h34r: my couzin ...
Page: 6

This is what you do when your having fun evacuating for the hurricane. I am in red h34r: my couzin robokill Taken from my phone.

[/b]

Vandy, sweety...your to white to be looking like that.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

This is what you do when your having fun evacuating for the hurricane. I am in red h34r: my couzin robokill Taken from my phone.

[/b]
    Vandy, sweety...your to white to be looking like that.[/b]
    :lol:

Banned Senior Member

Vandy think's he's gansta on the inside... the army is going to eat you alive just before you push the wrong red button and send the nukes flying

Psy

Vandy's just setting himself up for a verbal assfucking here. Eric and Felix, you can't expect me to hold back when this 'gangsta' child of Whitney and Bobby wannabe starts posting pictures of himself wearing ridiculous clothes and standing in ridiculous poses. Even if this is his idea of a joke, it's not funny, nor is it cool. In fact, it is more than disturbing. This is the type of behavior employers look at when they make decisions between firing and hiring people. I realize this is an online forum, but he's not decent by common standards; he should be held accountable and open for public scrutiny, without protection from the admins, for anything he says or does in the common sections.

Vandy's just setting himself up for a verbal assfucking here. Eric and Felix, you can't expect me to hold back when this 'gangsta' child of Whitney and Bobby wannabe starts posting pictures of himself wearing ridiculous clothes and standing in ridiculous poses. Even if this is his idea of a joke, it's not funny, nor is it cool. In fact, it is more than disturbing. This is the type of behavior employers look at when they make decisions between firing and hiring people. I realize this is an online forum, but he's not decent by common standards; he should be held accountable and open for public scrutiny, without protection from the admins, for anything he says or does in the common sections.[/b]

Damn Psy you got something shoved up that tight ass of yours? Of course Vandy sets up to be a joke, if he didnt have a sense of humor you think he could put up with all the insults he gets? Vandy acts like a very appropriate global mod when he needs to and he does his job well. His position on this forum is just what it is...a position on a damn forum. Its not a real job lol. If you think Vandy is such a horrible mod why dont you stop raggin on him and talk to the people who can do something about it, the admins?

Vandy keep being who you want to be, I think your quite funny. ^_^

Psy

Damn Psy you got something shoved up that tight ass of yours? Of course Vandy sets up to be a joke, if he didnt have a sense of humor you think he could put up with all the insults he gets? Vandy acts like a very appropriate global mod when he needs to and he does his job well. His position on this forum is just what it is...a position on a damn forum. Its not a real job lol. If you think Vandy is such a horrible mod why dont you stop raggin on him and talk to the people who can do something about it, the admins?
    Vandy keep being who you want to be, I think your quite funny. ^_^[/b]
    He does what he does to get the responses he gets. Maybe he gets off on making other people laugh at the pitiful ego he expresses over the internet. I'm telling the Admins who read this to not make certain posts telling other mods and members to stop making fun of Vandy for being a jackass when it is the image he works hard to maintain.

So what am I really saying, MrsOwnage? Allow people the freedom to express their hatred. I don't give two fucks about what he says most of the time. What gets me is when the admins forbid anyone from making fun of him when that is the response he wants. If they want to solve the problem, then Vandy has to stop posting such idiotic responses.

TunaFishyMe

rofl....just like i pictured him. American and retarded

i broke 0 ruels..
    explanation still pending.. espesially sins you broke the ruel with an illigal ban without any warnings nor text as 2 why nor information to anyone...[/b]
    "Explanation still pending" my ass. I was the one who told Vandy to ban you. Wanna know the reason? I'm quoting right from your warn log, "Painter." As I've always told you, if you would pick up a dictionary and maybe read it front to back a few times and then take a kindergarten-level grammar course, perhaps you can come back. Until then, you will remain banned. Last thing we need is for people around here to lose anymore IQ points.

"Explanation still pending" my ass. I was the one who told Vandy to ban you. Wanna know the reason? I'm quoting right from your warn log, "Painter." As I've always told you, if you would pick up a dictionary and maybe read it front to back a few times and then take a kindergarten-level grammar course, perhaps you can come back. Until then, you will remain banned. Last thing we need is for people around here to lose anymore IQ points.[/b]
    ouch that may hurt

Banned

The investigations fail. Sorry Chabo, you can blame Psy for showing his true colors here why this topic is locked. Really do not need a flame war.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456