Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Which wallet should i get?

This is a discussion on Which wallet should i get? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by akutee Hmm finally someone on the forum that has decent sense of fashion =/ ofc she have ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by akutee View Post
    Hmm finally someone on the forum that has decent sense of fashion =/
    ofc she have she is a girl

Some gamers have fashion, its just that people would only see it when you're buying something unless you take it out often to show it off.

Thats why the people here think its a waste of money.

StoneColdAngel

And there I thought Schrotti was the gayest here >.>

Banned

300 bucks for a wallet aint that bad thou, mine costs around 800 i believe, but yea, its a LV :P a bit more expensive then Gucci xD anyway akutee, go for the greyish one i like that one alot more

Oh and yea, buying expensive jeans, i know quite alot about that! XD

evilwevel

800 bucks for a wallet ? shit, if everything you have is that expensive you could've bought a brand new 997 GT3 RS instead

Banned

whats a 997 gt3? o.o

well my jeans usually costs around 500 bucks each xD + i got some bags worth 1200 usd

Quote Originally Posted by WindWaker View Post
    whats a 997 gt3? o.o

well my jeans usually costs around 500 bucks each xD + i got some bags worth 1200 usd
    google ftw :P

and rotfl... you've got all that money and over that you r so damn lucky with an anvil? ... ehh -_-

Banned for scamming.

whats a 997 gt3? o.o

are u crazy?!!

women can spend money on a wallet and bags dudes shouldn't .... that wallet is made for gay dudes im telling you right now !

rock a batman wallet dude its the shiiiiiiiiiiit i used to have a dick tracy wallet but lost it

Banned

Im not crazy, i just love fashion hence why im gonna be a designer someday! XD

either way, a LV bag costs alot, i got 3 of them, i mean the most expensive one i paid around 1800 usd for, in London xD

and Gucci and Prada jeans, arent really cheap u know, so yea

and uh uh, im pro at anvil!

either way, akutee, get the grey one, its cool !

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Private View Post
    it looks like a purse

Killin4Livin

Asian gangster style, its very simple, find out what girls are wearing, make it really expensive, and its cool. Man-purses, tight $300 jeans, yellow highlights in hair. God and i bet you even wear a black puffy north face jacket everyday, and don't say you don't because i know you do, unless you are one of the individuals that wear the white ones and wont ever wear it again if it gets a little dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Killin4Livin View Post
    Asian gangster style, its very simple, find out what girls are wearing, make it really expensive, and its cool. Man-purses, tight $300 jeans, yellow highlights in hair. God and i bet you even wear a black puffy north face jacket everyday, and don't say you don't because i know you do, unless you are one of the individuals that wear the white ones and wont ever wear it again if it gets a little dirt on it.
    I think i mixed it up :P what you're describing is the vietnamese style. North face down jacket, a man purse, tight jeans, short hair with highlights usually @ the bangs :P

No i dont wear anything like that, ive posted a few pics of myself in the picture thread mayb eu can take a look :P i wear Hong Kong style, im proudly from hong kong and i follow their fashion :P not viet fashion

Im not crazy, i just love fashion hence why im gonna be a designer someday! XD

either way, a LV bag costs alot, i got 3 of them, i mean the most expensive one i paid around 1800 usd for, in London xD

and Gucci and Prada jeans, arent really cheap u know, so yea

and uh uh, im pro at anvil!

either way, akutee, get the grey one, its cool !
    500$ jeans haha outta my budget :P my most expensive pair is 120 USD :P

guess which one i got?

NEITHER HAHAHA

i had my wisdom teeth pulled out today, and afterwards i went to downtown to the gucci main store here in our town.. They didnt have the gray one, and the other ones were not bad.

Afterwards i went to the Louis Vuitton store nearby and fell in love with another wallet and yes i ended up buying the LV wallet... it was 460$ xD

... u had your wisdom teeth pulled then went shopping ? .......... i call bull shit

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast