Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What did the pianist say to the fisherman?

This is a discussion on What did the pianist say to the fisherman? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; You can tune a piano but you cant tuna fish! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...
Page: 1

TunaFishyMe

Default What did the pianist say to the fisherman?

You can tune a piano
    but you cant tuna fish!
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

wow rofl

I'm laughing only because it's almost 5am and I'm half dead :lol: :lol: :lol:

TunaFishyMe

i took a shit today in a public washroom and thats what was written on the wall. I just wanted to share with you guys

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i took a shit today in a public washroom and thats what was written on the wall. *I just wanted to share with you guys

ewwwwwww....you mustve really needed to go.

Zink

TUNA U NOOB...never go take a shit in public places!

thats wrong :wacko:

Maiev

INFECTED!!!

TunaFishyMe

are you serious? I mean what a publicwashroom for? If i have to piss, i piss. if i have to shit, i shit. Ive been using any washroom i could get my hands on for the last 19 years and Im still sars free

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    are you serious? *I mean what a publicwashroom for? *If i have to piss, i piss. *if i have to shit, i shit. *Ive been using any washroom i could get my hands on for the last 19 years and Im still sars free
    Famous last words. I'm sure the people who came back from vacation probably said "I don't see what all the fuss is about; these other countries have adequate health conditions and the time was well spent" just before they were rushed to the hospital. h43r:

Pwner

u can just have som paper and lay on the toliet seat, works for me

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    are you serious? *I mean what a publicwashroom for? *If i have to piss, i piss. *if i have to shit, i shit. *Ive been using any washroom i could get my hands on for the last 19 years and Im still sars free
    Famous last words. I'm sure the people who came back from vacation probably said "I don't see what all the fuss is about; these other countries have adequate health conditions and the time was well spent" just before they were rushed to the hospital. h43r:[/b]
    xD i live in canada though xD It was also a University washroom. I put toilet paper on the seat as well haha.

Tuna, you a scruncher or a folder. :P

TunaFishyMe

i fold

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    Famous last words. I'm sure the people who came back from vacation probably said "I don't see what all the fuss is about; these other countries have adequate health conditions and the time was well spent" just before they were rushed to the hospital. h43r:[/b]
    ROFL

Tuna you're giving Chinese canadians a bad name, you make lame jokes and you probably carry about 8 different ass diseases! :lol:

TunaFishyMe

hey that was a good joke -__-"
    i laughed when i saw it -__-"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast