Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What the FUCK is going on here on these forums...?

This is a discussion on What the FUCK is going on here on these forums...? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I've PM'ed every mod on this forum, and didn't get even one reply. I've asked you to change the pass ...
Page: 1

Diler

Default What the FUCK is going on here on these forums...?

I've PM'ed every mod on this forum, and didn't get even one reply. I've asked you to change the pass to Hrabia's account on these forum's because his acc on this forum was hacked, and the hacker changed everything and he can't log in. I've PM'ed Phantom asking about rollbacking a hacked account. Didn't get an answer. And what do I see? Dragonfaire gets her items back. GG thx for the help. :/

Diler

Default What the FUCK is going on here on these forums...?

I've PM'ed every mod on this forum, and didn't get even one reply. I've asked you to change the pass to Hrabia's account on these forum's because his acc on this forum was hacked, and the hacker changed everything and he can't log in. I've PM'ed Phantom asking about rollbacking a hacked account. Didn't get an answer. And what do I see? Dragonfaire gets her items back. GG thx for the help. :/

Do u realize we do this cause we want to and not cause we HAVE to? We spend our free time here. This is not our job. We will answer whenever we have time.

I'm sorry we gave u the feeling we HAVE to do whatever u request, but thats far from the truth. Me or festo will take care of that forum account whenever we can, mostlikely today, but we wont leave our current duties just to please u.

PS: U didnt pm me btw.
    PS2: Dragon got rolledback as most ppl who go hacked yesterday. No "special treatment" for her. It was prolly a batch job. If u didnt get a rollback, open a CS ticket.

Do u realize we do this cause we want to and not cause we HAVE to? We spend our free time here. This is not our job. We will answer whenever we have time.

I'm sorry we gave u the feeling we HAVE to do whatever u request, but thats far from the truth. Me or festo will take care of that forum account whenever we can, mostlikely today, but we wont leave our current duties just to please u.

PS: U didnt pm me btw.
    PS2: Dragon got rolledback as most ppl who go hacked yesterday. No "special treatment" for her. It was prolly a batch job. If u didnt get a rollback, open a CS ticket.

Rayne_of_death

First I want you to relax. You aren't the only one having problem. Second I want you to stop and take a deep breath and hold it. I'm sure that people are working hard. Third let out that breath. There are alot of people getting hacked. There is only so much they can do. Let them work on it. the mods here are prolly swamped everyday with 1823548325658 pm's and talking to the constables does not mean that you will get results. Even though they do try. I give them props for putting up with some much crap. Talk to K2. They are the only ones that can fix the game account.

Rayne_of_death

First I want you to relax. You aren't the only one having problem. Second I want you to stop and take a deep breath and hold it. I'm sure that people are working hard. Third let out that breath. There are alot of people getting hacked. There is only so much they can do. Let them work on it. the mods here are prolly swamped everyday with 1823548325658 pm's and talking to the constables does not mean that you will get results. Even though they do try. I give them props for putting up with some much crap. Talk to K2. They are the only ones that can fix the game account.

Diler

I didn't PM u because u weren't online. And sorry I think I misunderstood. I thought that when your an admin of a forum u should take care of hacked account on it. Well my mistake, sorry.

Diler

I didn't PM u because u weren't online. And sorry I think I misunderstood. I thought that when your an admin of a forum u should take care of hacked account on it. Well my mistake, sorry.

Banned Senior Member

I have no "power" on these forums when it comes to that. I'm just a mod, I cant edit user details.

Hell, I even got a 0 on my assignment last night because from 5-11 I was msn'd/pm'd every 5 minutes about the servers, dc, hacked, rollbacks, customer support I got no work done whatsoever

Banned Senior Member

I have no "power" on these forums when it comes to that. I'm just a mod, I cant edit user details.

Hell, I even got a 0 on my assignment last night because from 5-11 I was msn'd/pm'd every 5 minutes about the servers, dc, hacked, rollbacks, customer support I got no work done whatsoever

Aqu

wow, just make a new forum account, big fucking whoop

Aqu

wow, just make a new forum account, big fucking whoop

Diler

Phantom could you review your PM's and find one i sent you ? It is very important to me

Diler

Phantom could you review your PM's and find one i sent you ? It is very important to me

Sure, we take care, but we never said the reponse time had to be 2 hours or any period of time. We do have jobs beyond this forum.

Also, only festo and I can change forum passwords. The rest of mods can only take care of topics/posts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast