Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What I've Done Music Vid

This is a discussion on What I've Done Music Vid within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Doesn't change the fact that you're a queer :/[/b] wow dude, your still here? I logged off like 6 hours ...
Page: 2

DragonFire

Doesn't change the fact that you're a queer :/[/b]

wow dude, your still here? I logged off like 6 hours ago and you were posting then too, Someone needs a life.

havvvk

hahahahahhahaha linkin park.... what a riot.

<3

Cocaine

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahaahhahahaha hahahahahahhaa.

Heim4teil

DAMN i <3 it =) totaly different from ther other stuff but still awesome i cant w8 till album^^

lol

DAMN i <3 it =) totaly different from ther other stuff but still awesome i cant w8 till album^^

lol[/b]

why so u guys can kill each other together ??

Heim4teil

why so u guys can kill each other together ??[/b]
    because we dont want do you a favor

oh so the whole point of fucking emos "mistakes" as u call urself is to dress up in black clothes and white face paint no doubt from ur sisters room is so the ppl that hate ur fucking guts feel bad ?

i always thought it was cuz at some point when emos were young there dad touched them while they slept and either u become emo meaning u didn&#39;t like dad touching ur penis or they become flaming faggits and work at sax avenue meaning they liked daddy touching them

now i know u guys are just here to piss me off so now when i take the metal bat i keep in my van specifically for emos and beat the living shit outta them i&#39;ll finish them off instead of leaving them alive cuz i always thought they enjoyed dieing

DAM I HATE U FUCKERS

Heim4teil

oh so the whole point of fucking emos "mistakes" as u call urself is to dress up in black clothes and white face paint no doubt from ur sisters room is so the ppl that hate ur fucking guts feel bad ?

i always thought it was cuz at some point when emos were young there dad touched them while they slept and either u become emo meaning u didn&#39;t like dad touching ur penis or they become flaming faggits and work at sax avenue meaning they liked daddy touching them

now i know u guys are just here to piss me off so now when i take the metal bat i keep in my van specifically for emos and beat the living shit outta them i&#39;ll finish them off instead of leaving them alive cuz i always thought they enjoyed dieing

DAM I HATE U FUCKERS[/b]
    how u can hate me? u dont know me u never talked with me! u are damn upperlaminar!
    want does you to know which are worse than emos? People who wish Emos death or want "finish them off" only because they are emos!
    Now STFU and leave us/me alone, not our problem if u dont like LP/emos...
    btw how u can jugde someone as emo when he is listenling LP oO?
    the text in my sig are too not from a emo band its from KoRn!

well i do not wish emo&#39;s die..

.. they do it also w/o my wishs

:wub: heimy

Heim4teil

in the end...privates post made me laugh!
    and ali your sig is wrong =(
    i will correct it <3

in the end...privates post made me laugh!
    and ali your sig is wrong =(
    i will correct it <3[/b]
    its ok how it is, dont even try it

Heim4teil

i only added Heim4teil Ownt You Motherfucker :P

Cocaine

Bwahahahahahahahhaahahhaa. What an awful song. I can play every not on guitar in that song, and they&#39;re supposed to be professionals? GG.

sn3aky

Why are we flaming emos? They are simply a different aspect of the product of the modern world, created because the tide of truth must exist for us to exist, and because of that if we flame emos/goths/etc then we are just making ourselves look stupid, its not quite on the level of the pot calling the kettle black, its more like the diamond calling the car valuble...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast