Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

What I've Done Music Vid

This is a discussion on What I've Done Music Vid within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; You guys do realize that your not arguing over anything of relevance. You're simply arguing over one's opinion for a ...
Page: 4

You guys do realize that your not arguing over anything of relevance. You're simply arguing over one's opinion for a certain type of music.

Face it, theres no definite "criteria" to being emo-music. Anything that has screaming or any sort of rock at all is considered "emo-music" by one person or another. Just like if a person raps, even if its for only 10 seconds of the entire song, people classify it as rap music, thus being labeled as "nigga-music".

daywalker

I didn't listen to the song for the core fact I dislike KoRn, not it's a bad band, just I don't like it that much. When I wrote the post about emo's, I'm talking in general. I wasn't counting this music as emo. Although Korn's last song I'm slipping away was a little emo.

I just brought up Korn because of the one wierdo's sig. And please take off your avatar, I just realized that thing had a gun to it's head. Have him pull the trigger, or take it off.

Edit: Linken Park Sucks More Ass Then KoRn

Cocaine

Shurt: I have a shut-the-fuck-up-asaurous for yo! ^_^

Rouge: Your emo and gay!

:wub: for all.

morax

I kinda miss linkin park reminds me of college days (no i wasnt emo - am not emo and never will be emo) - Billy talent kinda helped the screamo rock side of me but its just not the same as linkin park. The linkin park J-Z combo is still the best in my opinion

An0

wow xD

i dont love linking park but i dont hate them ether

but

this was the best video they have ever done

and the song .... i did not listen to it xD

just watched the video

Inactive Member

some emo girls dont look that bad ^_^ but the whole culture is pathetic imo.

havvvk

some emo girls dont look that bad ^_^ but the whole culture is pathetic imo.[/b]

Emo girls are good in bed, I won't lie.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234