Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is The Most Embarassing Moment of your life?

This is a discussion on What is The Most Embarassing Moment of your life? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Im doing research on the subject and everybody is more than welcomed to help me out with answering the following ...
Page: 1

Im doing research on the subject and everybody is more than welcomed to help me out with answering the following question: What is The Most Embarassing Moment of your life?

PS, if you wan´t to read what other people have said you can visit my blog - www.idealerror.blogspot.com.

Thanks!!

/mines the moment when i was doing the 100m run in front of 600 people and i fell and started crying...lol.

I've never had anything embarassing happening to me! :x

only weird/gross stuff which involves vomit.

I once kissed with a girl and she threw up in my mouth and then i swallowed it/threw it back up at her face.

Me once sitting with my parents in the car when I was 15 pretending not to be drunk, while i was holding the vomit in my mouth, trying to open the window to spit it out, but my dad was like, the AC is on, close your window, so I swallowed it and said: 'Oh, ok' Then I threw up over the chair.

In the end, we all laughed about it and still do, cause whenever I get drunk, people bring these 2 sitauations back up.

GetRichOrDieTrying

i shit my pants in the cafeteria while every 1 is taking a lunch break back in high school :s

the principal was convinced that i did it on purpose, so i got suspended for 2 weeks

lucifer4

i shit my pants while walking to school that was in 6th grade... now im in 12th grade =)

i shit my pants while walking to school that was in 6th grade... now im in 12th grade =)[/b]
    You're from afghanistan, I'd shit my pants everyday non stop!

sexy Owa

i stepped on a pile of shit in 6th grade and didnt notice it until i walked into class, it was stuck on my shoe so i wiped it all over the ground trying to get it off. at the end of class my teacher noticed it called me out of my next class and got me suspended from then on i was called poopy shoe until middle school h34r:

Banned

i was playing a sport and accidentally grabbed some girls boobs, thinking it was a ball. how silly of me

sexy Owa

i was playing a sport and accidentally grabbed some girls boobs, thinking it was a ball. how silly of me[/b]
    thats embarassing? o.o i do it plenty by accident of course.... ...

DragonFire

haha, one time in grade 7 We were just heading to play football and I asked my friend to throw me the ball and right as I caught the ball I turned around and ran head first into the soccer nets knocking myself out for a few minutes..my friends thought I died..but after that they made fun of me

i shit my pants in the cafeteria while every 1 is taking a lunch break back in high school :s
    the principal was convinced that i did it on purpose, so i got suspended for 2 weeks [/b]

ROFLOMFGLMAO
    dam thats funny

when i was little in the shopping mall, i went up to some random lady thinking it was my mom

i was in my fg home's , i was sick, she knew that , we were watching tv then i couldnt evited and i vomited all the bed it was the most embarassing moment in my life , when her mom came she was like wtf and ask whats happend in the bed ? i wasnt there and my girlfriend said she did it

Banned

jerkin off in my friends bathroom and his sister walked in on me but i think i got my pants up in time.. i just dont know if she seen it :S
    happend today

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Tell you what one of the worse moments has been

having sex with one girl and getting her name muddle up with her best friend!

Talk about being caought with my trousers down.

jerkin off in my friends bathroom and his sister walked in on me but i think i got my pants up in time.. i just dont know if she seen it :S
    happend today[/b]
    wow no selfcontrol to jerk it in freinds bathroom? :lol:

Dark_sith

well was in my Math class and my teacher was so fucking hot i fell asleep and i talk in my sleep loud sometimes and i supposedly said in my sleep if my teacher wanted to do it doggy or she could ride me i awoke with a note to the principals office and 3 day suspension she never answered me <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast