Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

This is a discussion on What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Texas Chainsaw Massacre ( The End Bit When They Say He's Still Out There ) The Butterfly Effect Has Got ...
Page: 4

Texas Chainsaw Massacre ( The End Bit When They Say He's Still Out There ) The Butterfly Effect Has Got To Be The Scariest Movie.

i always watch those stupid documentry things on discovery channel about hauntings and stuff they seem to scare me most coz u can look at that and say wow this really happened to someone. h43r:

IllExtend

Event Horizon

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by Clixs
    i always watch those stupid documentry things on discovery channel about hauntings and stuff they seem to scare me most coz u can look at that and say wow this really happened to someone. *h43r:
    I like those shows...

Babek

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    It
    Agree, Coulrophobia(fear of clowns) ftw

Originally posted by Rayne_of_death+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rayne_of_death)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Clixs
    i always watch those stupid documentry things on discovery channel about hauntings and stuff they seem to scare me most coz u can look at that and say wow this really happened to someone. *h43r:
    I like those shows...[/b]
    some can be really dumb though like i watched 1 about bigfoot where a rock rolled down a mountain and there like zomg bigfoot throwing rocks at us :mellow:

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by Clixs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Clixs)</div>
    Originally posted by Rayne_of_death@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Clixs

I like those shows...
    some can be really dumb though like i watched 1 about bigfoot where a rock rolled down a mountain and there like zomg bigfoot throwing rocks at us :mellow:[/b]
    ok that's just retarded...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234