Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

whats great about diez?

This is a discussion on whats great about diez? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by undefined twitching humans chasing you 9103869013860136 miles and they dont turn around..... * noob rogues who rely ...
Page: 2

Default Re: whats great about diez?

Originally posted by undefined
    twitching humans chasing you 9103869013860136 miles and they dont turn around..... *
    noob rogues who rely on their shitty duffers who parasite/malice and then keeps duffing you over and over and try to kill the priest first before the rogue but the rogue minor heals the priest, and when you try to kill the rogue he runs and priest 1920's him while you get duffed man do i hate fucking people like this...
    babashopping people like hakan_53_tr who spikes you for 1.1k WITH dd helm on and your not duffed....
    full parties of mages always nova'ing exactly where you are....
    no way to get out of orc base....
    fighting 3 rogues at once, unable to kill them because when they redball they run away and come back to spike you when you start attacking the other one....
    scheduling a 1vs1 and having someone come up behind you and fuck it up and kill you 19386318 times.....
    1vs1ing someone like lafazan, hiaxsheytan, or faaliyet_volcom who no matter what, still cant kill them because even with all your defenses on they still hit you 800++ *

i die alot in cz, and these are the reasons why.... *
    any suggestions on how to actually kill people in cz nowadays...let me know
    Honestly? NOTHING

There was a time where there was almost no duping. Prices where low (scrolls for less than 5m, Shells for less than 80m). Cheaters where banned almost instantly. Users used to care about the game and whenever an "unknown guy" poped out of nowhere with shell or glowies, they rejected and reported him in a milisecond. U could know the levels of everyone and there was no chance a lvl6x was unknown.

Those days are long gone and Diez is exactly the same as any other server. Maybe even worse than most of the servers. K2 and turk cheaters have turned this server into a mess.

Now ppl just keep playing cause there are few friends left, nothing else.

TunaFishyMe

Diez is great because we have Rentz :wub: :wub:

TunaFishyMe

Who's your warrior Rentz?

Rentzusuken

Triton, level 52. h43r:

Default Re: whats great about diez?

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    twitching humans chasing you 9103869013860136 miles and they dont turn around..... *
    noob rogues who rely on their shitty duffers who parasite/malice and then keeps duffing you over and over and try to kill the priest first before the rogue but the rogue minor heals the priest, and when you try to kill the rogue he runs and priest 1920's him while you get duffed man do i hate fucking people like this...
    babashopping people like hakan_53_tr who spikes you for 1.1k WITH dd helm on and your not duffed....
    full parties of mages always nova'ing exactly where you are....
    no way to get out of orc base....
    fighting 3 rogues at once, unable to kill them because when they redball they run away and come back to spike you when you start attacking the other one....
    scheduling a 1vs1 and having someone come up behind you and fuck it up and kill you 19386318 times.....
    1vs1ing someone like lafazan, hiaxsheytan, or faaliyet_volcom who no matter what, still cant kill them because even with all your defenses on they still hit you 800++ *

i die alot in cz, and these are the reasons why.... *
    any suggestions on how to actually kill people in cz nowadays...let me know
    Honestly? NOTHING

There was a time where there was almost no duping. Prices where low (scrolls for less than 5m, Shells for less than 80m). Cheaters where banned almost instantly. Users used to care about the game and whenever an "unknown guy" poped out of nowhere with shell or glowies, they rejected and reported him in a milisecond. U could know the levels of everyone and there was no chance a lvl6x was unknown.

Those days are long gone and Diez is exactly the same as any other server. Maybe even worse than most of the servers. K2 and turk cheaters have turned this server into a mess.

Now ppl just keep playing cause there are few friends left, nothing else.[/b]
    Be mı frıend :wub:

TunaFishyMe

tbh i dont even know if shell being 80m or 50m is even a good price. I remember when rogue shell 1+ was like 100m and I had like 5m lol. But a scroll at the abyss was like 2.4m. If I bought a shell for 60m...that means 60 m is a lot of money. 2.4m for a scroll is ridiculous. If i wanted to upgrade a salamander staff or a mirrage dagger, i would have to spend 10 mill just to get it to 6+. But at that time when shell was 60 m nus could be used to get it to 5+. Now that high class items have to use bus...as the worth of coisn increases, the prices for upgrade scrolls seems to be ridiculous.
    In my opinion, i dont really think the increase of price on certain items is that terrible to a certain extent. No one really makes money farming coins. Its all about farming DMs/Dark Stones/Servants or whatnot. Prices for each item increases relatively depending on their demand so even if shell is worth 500m now, ill just get a shard and can trade it for the same price. However, the only way for this to work if we have a large forum for everyone to trade not just english speakers. But then it creates problems for uniques that become priceless. It also then creates problem when an item is worth more than the 2.1 b limit. lol, i dont even know what im trying to say.

Zparda

I remember when IB +8 was 350 mill

i do agree the babashoppers hitting for outrageous damage does piss me off, i mean i can take it like i man if i get killed but how the fuck does someone using a spear and me having 50 spear defence hit me for 7xx to 8xx? thats retarded and none of those cheating bastards got a single ounce of skill but whatever best thing to do is gang bang them and acid pot them to death :P

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol, i dont even know what im trying to say.
    Nothing new :P

Demand doesnt define prices anymore in this game, dupers do. Unless u have been playing a different game, thats how things work now. And thats basically my point. Before it was different. Now dupers flood the market with "fake" coins, letting them buy anything at any price, forcing the prices to go up and up. This is called inflation.

Without that excess of coins from duping, prices fall to their real price. Shells for less than 50m is more or less their none inflated price. But since most ppl have over 50GBs from this flooded market, prices will take a while to go down. K2 deleted lots of coins, reason why prices are starting to come down. Sadly this wont be for long since there's always a new way to dupe and it usually takes MONTHS to be fixed, so market remains inflated.

I remember before, when we went pk and there was nothing to kill but Riotes and Atrosses, ppl where happy when they got a BUS/BES. Now, ppl dont even loot!

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Triton, level 52. h43r:
    Nice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12