Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Let this be a lesson to alot of people

This is a discussion on Let this be a lesson to alot of people within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Yesterday i was on my "tuned" scooter,those can go max 25 mph in netherlands and i could go 70 mph ...
Page: 1

Yesterday i was on my "tuned" scooter,those can go max 25 mph in netherlands and i could go 70 mph with it...

Well i made an accident with it i flew over some kind of sign on the ground which goes up automaticly

U can see me on the ground here next to my beautiful but total loss scooter

http://de3torens.web-log.nl/

Its a site of a journalist who took the picture. I will sue the people who made that sign there because alot other people made an accident there,sueing them will get me alot money because of the dmg thats happened to me.

I injured all the bones i have on the right side of my body+my left arm and foot.

The reason i post this here is that i want to warn people who drive scooter like me,you can't imagine how happy i was when i heard that i wouldnt die.

The doctors said : Its a miracle,according to the fall u made u should have died...But i didnt even break anything..

This can be moved to off topic too

lol ferry :P lucky

my dax got 90cc atm i can drive pretty fast with it :P just need to make sure cops dont catch me because i can only have a 49 cc with my license xD

Banned Senior Member

Karma?

Grats bro, so happy U are still with us

I dont think many ppl "tune" their scooters to go 70mph. If u wanna go 70mph or more, get a CAR.

fucking signs always jumping out at ya

sux

MillionVoices

wow , you had helmet on or what?

I dont think many ppl "tune" their scooters to go 70mph. If u wanna go 70mph or more, get a CAR.[/b]

You obviously never been in the netherlands. All the scooters are "tuned" . I know alot people who go alot faster as me :X

Banned Senior Member

Its SonOfSatan cmon dont tell me you actually believe this

I dont think many ppl "tune" their scooters to go 70mph. If u wanna go 70mph or more, get a CAR.[/b]

ye true but lots of ppl do it for the adrinaline , it rly feels great if u drive that fast i know its dangerous but its an incredibable feeling

Why is the medic playing with his cellphone?
    And tbh it's kinda common sense you risk things like that when tuning up things that shouldn't be tuned up, limits are there for a reason.
    Hopefully this is a lesson for you, luck you are ok though.

wow , you had helmet on or what?[/b]
    If i didnt have a helmet on i wouldnt been here,my helmet is totally damaged

Its SonOfSatan cmon dont tell me you actually believe this[/b]
    U know,i can proof it i got alot of private pics of my scooter...but i dont feel like spending energy on kids like u

ye true but lots of ppl do it for the adrinaline , it rly feels great if u drive that fast i know its dangerous but its an incredibable feeling[/b]
    HELL YEAH (H),but ill be afraid to go fast now

Why is the medic playing with his cellphone?
    And tbh it's kinda common sense you risk things like that when tuning up things that shouldn't be tuned up, limits are there for a reason.
    Hopefully this is a lesson for you, luck you are ok though. [/b]

Well actually i didnt drive 70 mph when it happened,i actually was driving like 30/35 mph...But it was enough to fly in the sky and land there where i lay on the pic.

Edit: The Medic is dutch like the rest there...so he should be as stupid as the rest of us :P he's prolly calling his GF or smthing or maybe calling my family...i have no idea tbh -.-

My brother recently bought a Ninja 1000R (does 175mph) and I'm thinking of trying to learn how to ride it but my friends keep telling me to start on a scooter haha.

If u dont start on a scooter before u go on something like that,u will break all ur bones at the same second u touch that thing :P

MillionVoices

My brother recently bought a Ninja 1000R (does 175mph) and I'm thinking of trying to learn how to ride it but my friends keep telling me to start on a scooter haha.[/b]
    lol well on Ninja 1000R you lean into the turns.

on scooter u just turn wheel.

p.s you need to master clutch etc.

also Candyman was flying in the air, so it was kind of crazyyy and it happend rlly rlly fast.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast