Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Who are you voting for?

This is a discussion on Who are you voting for? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I've been to private and public schools, and there really is no difference. There may be less blacks in private ...
Page: 5

Cocaine

I've been to private and public schools, and there really is no difference. There may be less blacks in private school, but theres plenty of stupid white kids to make up for them. Idk what you talking about when you say there's more drugs in private schools than public, because out of the people I know who go to private school I would say waaaaaay less of them use any kind of drugs. Maybe it has to do with them being spoiled bitches. Idk.

Edit: Lmao at vandy getting verbally fux'd.

I'm voting for Susej next year.

Poonstunna

id say Barack Obama First ****** to be a president :lol:

id say Barack Obama First ****** to be a president :lol:

>AppleSauce<

Arnold Swarzenegger!!!!

Banned

There is still no one that appeals me to even consider getting voted for

rightfully granted there are always people who come out of the public school system that are just as smart as private school kids, but private school has a higher graduation rate, along with a higher rate going to college. C's and D's won't get you into a school like LSU and definitly not Tulane(stunningly good medical and law programs). I do recall you doing at least 3+ reports, and I went over at least 1 of them, I believe it was about Lord Byron. What you don't realize is, I know about 50+ public school kids, so yes, I do know to some degree what public school is like. As far as the drugs are concerned, I couldn't care less because private school still graduates more people than public school. Questioning me is out of your league, especially with your butchering of the law conerning presidential term spans. By the way, I've gone ahead and bolded every mispelled word you've typed in your rebuttal.

-barely*
    -which* , italics - this sentence makes no sense whatsoever
    -misspell* , 1 word

now I suggest you keep your insults against me to a phone call or an msn convo, this is getting too personal.[/b]
    i did a science 1 witch i just copied shit off the internet. and lord byron was stupid.

no duh private has higher graduation rate because your parents are paying for you to go to the school thousands of dallors so why would they let you drop out? derrrrr

About president law is it my fault that my teacher said the wrong thing?
    oh and you cant bitch about someones spelling errors when you misspell also. ( conerning ---> concerning )

man dont be getting scared james its ok man. i have 1 name to call you! pussy!!!!! :lol:

dont know why you hate public schools..because if you didnt go to saint fran you would be a ST noob

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

If i could vote, mine would go to Barack Obama , cuz Rory Gilmore is supposed to be covering his campaign. Plus, BLACK POWER FO SHIZZLE YO!

Don't vote for hilary i feel a communist waiting to happen she'll but fuck all men and bring about female dominance over the world ._.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Don't vote for hilary i feel a communist waiting to happen she'll but fuck all men and bring about female dominance over the world ._.[/b]
    if you don't want people to vote for her why giving arguements in her favor? Everyone loves dominatrixes...

Ripper_of_romania

if you don't want people to vote for her why giving arguements in her favor? Everyone loves dominatrixes...[/b]
    and Monika Lewinsky !

Robokill

There is still no one that appeals me to even consider getting voted for
    i did a science 1 witch i just copied shit off the internet. and lord byron was stupid.

no duh private has higher graduation rate because your parents are paying for you to go to the school thousands of dallors so why would they let you drop out? derrrrr

About president law is it my fault that my teacher said the wrong thing?
    oh and you cant bitch about someones spelling errors when you misspell also. ( conerning ---> concerning )

man dont be getting scared james its ok man. i have 1 name to call you! pussy!!!!! :lol:

dont know why you hate public schools..because if you didnt go to saint fran you would be a ST noob[/b]
    I asked you nicely to keep this to msn or the phone, its getting way too personal for my liking on a public forum. Don't worry I'll still give you my answer on msn.

Banned

Obama and Clinton are too scripted. They swim around major platforms such as the war in Iraq and Health Care without having a stance. I swear at one point Obama talked about the history of warfare when he was asked the question "Do you think soldiers in Iraq are dying in vain".

I would vote for Senator John McCain because every single Democrats are morons.

edit: I found the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu_bm9pmpig

Ripper_of_romania

Obama and Clinton are too scripted. They swim around major platforms such as the war in Iraq and Health Care without having a stance. I swear at one point Obama talked about the history of warfare when he was asked the question "Do you think soldiers in Iraq are dying in vain".

I would vote for Senator John McCain because every single Democrats are morons.

edit: I found the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu_bm9pmpig[/b]
    Dude you can be a far better president than those guys

Psy

I'm voting for Ron Paul in the primaries. He supports the gold standard and the constitution. He was one of the only four to endorse Ronald Reagan as president, and he was the one to reject the very idea of him getting a gold medal that would have cost $30,000 of the taxpayer's money, and instead suggested to the people to opt in $100: which if were done would have equated to $43,500. The suggestion was forgotten after Ron's idea was suggested.

He has the cleanest record. His only view that has changed is on Federal Capital Punishment, which he now opposes.

He wants to end the Preemptive War in Iraq, end the War on Drugs, and pull out of 130 countries that the US now occupies. He is a strict follower of the ideas of our forefathers and constitution, and has voted accordingly even if it means he must stand alone.

In his honor, alternate currency has been recently created called "Liberty Dollars," which has 20 million dollars worth in circulation currently being used by 100,000 people. It is a currency backed by gold, silver, and copper.

He wants to get rid of ALL federal income tax. "How will the US get money?" many may ask. The income tax accounts for 1/3rd of the US's annual income, there are still tarrifs. On top of all of this, he wants to get rid of the Department of Education because it's useless, and leave everything to the state level.

He wants to increase personal liberties and power. He believes that the current system makes the rich get richer, and poor get poorer. "The Middle-Class is getting wiped out" Lou Dobbs would say. (Lou Dobbs pretty much endorses Ron, he is a political correspondant on CNN)

He is not for gun control, he would believe that the 2nd amendment protects the people from their government, not the other way around. If the military has better access to weapons (as Hillary and Obama would like), then they would easily overpower the citizens.

If i could vote xD but i cant since not american :< i&#39;d vote for Hillary :P.. but then again does it really matter which 1 of them wins? it cant go more wrong for USA than it has been doing last what 7-8 years? Getting Bush away can only be a ++

Psy

If i could vote xD but i cant since not american :< i&#39;d vote for Hillary :P.. but then again does it really matter which 1 of them wins? it cant go more wrong for USA than it has been doing last what 7-8 years? Getting Bush away can only be a ++[/b]
    Not true, would you want a president that LOST to Bush in the primaries?

I&#39;ve been to private and public schools, and there really is no difference. There may be less blacks in private school, but theres plenty of stupid white kids to make up for them. Idk what you talking about when you say there&#39;s more drugs in private schools than public, because out of the people I know who go to private school I would say waaaaaay less of them use any kind of drugs. Maybe it has to do with them being spoiled bitches. Idk.
    Edit: Lmao at vandy getting verbally fux&#39;d.
    I&#39;m voting for Susej next year.[/b]

cocaine is right private schools really are horrible not saying there better then public but private schools are either two

a . kids who have gotten in trouble and either they&#39;re banned from public or there parents thought private would be better for them
    b . kids who dont know shit about the outside world and are just soo sweet and fucking innocent until a comes along and sets a bad example

and i can say this outta the repubs i like mitt romney just because he has michigan roots i like the others tho just the same but for dems i&#39;m pretty sure america will get fucked up if hilary is elected so obviously i dont want her and john edwards is ok but i dont mind seeing a black man in the office

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast