Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Who are you voting for?

This is a discussion on Who are you voting for? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqv1DkpVuRE...feature=related...
Page: 9

Hybrid View

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

RON PAUL REVOLUTION!

nah... Obama is my home boy

GuildWarsfreak

vote Osama.........

TYPO or was it h34r:

Psy

Ron Paul owned last night's debate! Did you see how Faux News tried to make him look bad, only for him to turn the tables and ridicule them?

Here's the quote of the night

Let me see if I get this right. We need to borrow $10 billion from China, and then we give it to Musharraf, who is a military dictator, who overthrew an elected government. And then we go to war, we lose all these lives promoting democracy <pause> in Iraq. I mean, what’s going on here?[/b]

i decided to read this topic cuz i figured that i&#39;d get an interesting perspective on the us presidential candidates from both americans and others from around the world... aside from a couple of thought-out posts, it&#39;s been nothing but kids spewing out information they&#39;re clearly not informed in.

i know i&#39;m off topic, but if you are gonna come in here to argue with someone else for no reason or to just repeat what the person above you wrote, why do you even bother? politics can be a touchy subject, and i think you need to have a mature group of people to carry a conversation about it. a large chunk of these topics are just dumb and many are flat out racist and/or sexist.

i&#39;m pretty liberal, so it&#39;d be like pulling teeth to get me to vote republican, but ron paul is the kind of crazy old man that probably makes more sense than most sane people. out of all the republicans, he&#39;s by far my top pick, yet i feel many of his views are too far fetched for the masses to be able to stand behind. he wants to abolish the majority of agencies and federal institutions and i think that&#39;s too much change for americans to swallow. surpisingly i agree with the majority of his positions, and it&#39;s refreshing to see someone that speaks their mind and gives straight forward answers in both interviews and in debates... he answeres questions while all others dance around sugar coated, pre-approved responses.

if obama starts to take more asserted positions then he&#39;ll have my vote (including the primaries). i&#39;d also love to have a candidate as eco-friendly as gore.

Banned

i decided to read this topic cuz i figured that i&#39;d get an interesting perspective on the us presidential candidates from both americans and others from around the world... aside from a couple of thought-out posts, it&#39;s been nothing but kids spewing out information they&#39;re clearly not informed in.

i know i&#39;m off topic, but if you are gonna come in here to argue with someone else for no reason or to just repeat what the person above you wrote, why do you even bother? politics can be a touchy subject, and i think you need to have a mature group of people to carry a conversation about it. a large chunk of these topics are just dumb and many are flat out racist and/or sexist.

i&#39;m pretty liberal, so it&#39;d be like pulling teeth to get me to vote republican, but ron paul is the kind of crazy old man that probably makes more sense than most sane people. out of all the republicans, he&#39;s by far my top pick, yet i feel many of his views are too far fetched for the masses to be able to stand behind. he wants to abolish the majority of agencies and federal institutions and i think that&#39;s too much change for americans to swallow. surpisingly i agree with the majority of his positions, and it&#39;s refreshing to see someone that speaks their mind and gives straight forward answers in both interviews and in debates... he answeres questions while all others dance around sugar coated, pre-approved responses.

if obama starts to take more asserted positions then he&#39;ll have my vote (including the primaries). i&#39;d also love to have a candidate as eco-friendly as gore.[/b]
    Ron Paul is racist as well as an extreme conservative (NOT LIBERAL). Please explain how a "pretty liberal" person such as yourself would support Ron Paul? Please make it original, please just don&#39;t say "he wants to give more power to the states instead of the federal government." That is never going to happen. The Great Depression is a great example of why it is never going to happen.

The fact of the matter is "most" Ron Paul supporters are white supremacists and anti-Semites. Ron Paul himself supported a newpaper which labeled Martin Luther King Jr a closet faggot and a child molestor.

Funny.

I, on the other hand, decided to read this topic for the laugh fest.

Psy

Ron Paul is racist as well as an extreme conservative (NOT LIBERAL). Please explain how a "pretty liberal" person such as yourself would support Ron Paul?

The fact of the matter is "most" Ron Paul supporters are white supremacists and anti-Semites. Ron Paul himself supported a newpaper which labeled Martin Luther King Jr a closet faggot and a child molestor.

Funny.

I, on the other hand, decided to read this topic for the laugh fest.[/b]
    The racism claim was a political smear. His address to the the racism accusation: http://youtube.com/watch?v=rd1LOzDLgkg

One of his ex-staff members also wrote a rather lengthy letter explaining how he is not a racist, and how Paul doesn&#39;t judge based on color. He was in medical practice in 1992 I believe, so he didn&#39;t read many of his newsletters.

P.S. If you want to find the real racists, look 3 of these republican nominees:

McCain: "I hate the gooks" (when referring to Chinese)
    "All they want to trade is burkas, I don&#39;t want to fly with them because they buy 1-way tickets."

Mitt Romney: "We&#39;ll send them to their 70 virgins"

Then there&#39;s the debatable line from Huckabee, he said at the Fox debates: "They&#39;ll see the gates of Hell"

Ron Paul is running under the Republican ticket because there is no way a Libertarian could get elected. However, it turns out he&#39;s the most fiscal conservative running. "Real" republicans aren&#39;t warmongers, those are the neo-conservatives with special interest groups.

The reason I want paul to get elected is because I&#39;d like to have the US out of 130 countries that we all occupy, while at the same time eliminating ALL income taxes. (Your response will be "How will the US make it&#39;s money then?" My response will be: The current federal income tax only accounts for 1/3rd of the US&#39;s income, tarrifs and other taxes account for the other 2/3rds. Income tax was first introduced in 1890, and it created such an uproar... it was reintroduced in 1913 and was pretty much rejected back then still, no one payed it back then until the US established the hellspawn factory (aka the IRS)).

If you simply take a look at Ron Paul&#39;s record of voting against all taxes and against the war in Iraq and the "patriot act," you&#39;ll see why I support him. Also, look him up on youtube going against Ben Berneke, he&#39;s outspoken him many times when it comes to the economy (Ben Berneke is the head chairsperson for the federal reserve... the 2nd most powerful man in the world next to good o&#39;le Bush)

Here&#39;s a liberal guy you might know that likes Ron Paul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUYDt7kC3Z0

And for the record, I hate Faux News.

Banned

The racism claim was a political smear. His address to the the racism accusation: http://youtube.com/watch?v=rd1LOzDLgkg

One of his ex-staff members also wrote a rather lengthy letter explaining how he is not a racist, and how Paul doesn&#39;t judge based on color. He was in medical practice in 1992 I believe, so he didn&#39;t read many of his newsletters.

P.S. If you want to find the real racists, look 3 of these republican nominees:

McCain: "I hate the gooks" (when referring to Chinese)
    "All they want to trade is burkas, I don&#39;t want to fly with them because they buy 1-way tickets."

Mitt Romney: "We&#39;ll send them to their 70 virgins"

Then there&#39;s the debatable line from Huckabee, he said at the Fox debates: "They&#39;ll see the gates of Hell"

Ron Paul is running under the Republican ticket because there is no way a Libertarian could get elected. However, it turns out he&#39;s the only "real" conservative that&#39;s actually running. "Real" republicans aren&#39;t warmongers, those are the neo-conservatives with special interest groups.

The reason I want paul to get elected is because I&#39;d like to have the US out of 130 countries that we all occupy, while at the same time eliminating ALL income taxes. (Your response will be "How will the US make it&#39;s money then?" My response will be: The current federal income tax only accounts for 1/3rd of the US&#39;s income, tarrifs and other taxes account for the other 2/3rds. Income tax was first introduced in 1890, and it created such an uproar... it was reintroduced in 1913 and was pretty much rejected back then still, no one payed it back then).

If you simply take a look at Ron Paul&#39;s record of voting against all taxes and against the war in Iraq and the "patriot act," you&#39;ll see why I support him. Also, look him up on youtube going against Ben Berneke, he&#39;s outspoken him many times when it comes to the economy (Ben Berneke is the head chairsperson for the federal reserve... the 2nd most powerful man in the world next to good o&#39;le Bush)[/b]
    How is it political smear? It was taken directly from the Ron Paul Newsletter. Was it not?

"Past ex-staff member?" Come on, that excuse is dull. It would&#39;ve been creative if he said, aliens took over my newsletter and published it. Considering the retards that keep sending him money, I am sure they would believe yet another fairy tale.

Why won&#39;t he reveal the past ex-staff members name?

It is funny how people say Ron Paul is all about "truth in conspiracies", yet when solid proof is presented they play it down as "political smear" aka "conspiracy". Funny.

He couldn&#39;t run as a Libertarian because he is not liberal. He is an extreme conservative.

Psy

How is it political smear? It was taken directly from the Ron Paul Newsletter. Was it not?

"Past ex-staff member?" Come on, that excuse is dull. It would&#39;ve been creative if he said, aliens took over my newsletter and published it. Considering the retards that keep sending him money, I am sure they would believe yet another fairy tale.

Why won&#39;t he reveal the past ex-staff members name?[/b]
    It&#39;s a political smear because the story is plastered on media outlets many times before being debunked (keep in mind that this was debunked back in &#39;92, and was resurfaced), they even listed some of what was said... "MLK is a gay pedophile," and "The chaos ended when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks" before Paul was brought on. "Libertarians are incapable of seeing people collectively," as Paul says, "because we do not see people collectively."

The "past ex-staff member&#39;s" article is mirrored here: http://stewart-rhodes.blogspot.com/2008/01...ed-for-ron.html

The guy who wrote the newsletter that was under Paul&#39;s in 1992&#39;s name hasn&#39;t been disclosed,

Zarge

I&#39;d go obama, but I just don&#39;t want a democrat in office...

who cares though, i can&#39;t vote ^_^

simple182

Hilary cant control this war after Bush leaves. Obama can i think. But i still want Bush in office until this war is over :s Not sure if anyone can handle this unneeded war situation other then Bush

azz

obama

Banned

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/10/pau...ml#cnnSTCOther1

Ron Paul&#39;s newsletters from the 90&#39;s.

Let&#39;s not kid ourselves, Ron Paul is a moron. All of these conspiracies and fairy tale platform is making him look like a nutty old man.

Vote for Hilary if you want a "liberal president". Eventhough she is a "stupid bitch", she doesn&#39;t take risks. Her policies are predictable and mundane. We need someone we can keep in check, we don&#39;t need another fairy tale idiot.

Banned

The "past ex-staff member&#39;s" article is mirrored here: http://stewart-rhodes.blogspot.com/2008/01...ed-for-ron.html[/b]
    How convenient.

@BigJuicyBoobs

Tell me how he is a liberal? He is against gay marraiges. He is against abortion. He is against immigration.

MAJOR LIBERAL PLATFORMS

All I can say is that he has great political analysts. There is no way that people would believe that he is a liberal based on his past political history so he constructed his political campain to be "pro people&#39;s choice", "state > federal" etc.

You really think he is going to come threw with half of the bullshit/fairy tale he is spewing? There has been much evidence suggesting that he is a racist. Despite what his constituents may claim (political smear), 70 % of the people who are supporting him are whites living in the South.

As I said, we don&#39;t need a possible hazard. We can&#39;t afford another idiot. Hillary Clinton is the best/safe choice.

How convenient.

@BigJuicyBoobs

Tell me how he is a liberal? He is against gay marraiges. He is against abortion. He is against immigration.[/b]

I know the first 4 letters are the same but come on sir.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast