Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Why do people not like Americans?

This is a discussion on Why do people not like Americans? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Fixed[/b] You know who has a longer history of fucking their own family? Any monarchy, and that includes England, would ...
Page: 8

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Fixed[/b]
    You know who has a longer history of fucking their own family? Any monarchy, and that includes England, would commit incest in order to keep the royal bloodline pure, but more retarded.

Banned

Except they dont live in a caravan with 20 kids

Banned

I have a Fixed screwdriver up my ass[/b]
    Fixed!

Banned

I have a Fixed screwdriver stuck sideways up my ass[/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(moemoneyman)</div>
    Fixed![/b]

My avatar =/= my picture. You said "that picture of YOU". Who are you talking to? ME. Maybe, you should learn your language too.

If my ugly mug ruined your night, then I am happy.

Yes, I&#39;m fat. I&#39;M FAT. I&#39;M FAT. I&#39;M FAT.

Seems that I have grasped reality. (I have for a long time now.)

Can you, Marbles? Or should I say, 39?

I will assign you the number 39. You are no longer a human being and from this moment on, you will be referred to as number 39. Have fun, 39.[/b]
    Who says I was pretending to be a girl? Oh look, in my profile it says I am 1 years old, would you like to take that literally and try to use it against me? See, you take things literally, so I did, you put yourself in your avatar, that is you, I know this for a fact as you have it on a gaming forum. The picture in your person profile is not you, it&#39;s what you are thanking god you aren&#39;t; Ugly, dumb and fat.

I&#39;m glad, you know what they say, admittance is the first step to recovery.

I don&#39;t think a number suits you, it&#39;s not derogatory enough, hows lard? Good day, lard.

Robokill

Except they dont live in a caravan with 20 kids[/b]
    Hi. I regret to inform you that you are a complete idiot who is still yet to present any factual and contributing information to the subject at hand. Your replies have no coherence with this topic, but are nothing more than senseless flames. You seem to have the attitude of a young child, therefore making you an attention whore, which I firmly believe you to be. Here are your options to resolve this matter:

1) Grow a brain and start getting facts before posting. Trust me, it helps you look smarter( and less hypocritical for that matter).
    2) Ignore me, don&#39;t grow a brain, and continue to look like a complete and utter idiot who relies on others for his views on life( this is also called getting on the bandwagon).

Either way, your fucked. Anything you can do I can do better.

The end. Me > you.

Banned

Hi. I regret to inform you that you are a complete idiot who is still yet to present any factual and contributing information to the subject at hand. Your replies have no coherence with this topic, but are nothing more than senseless flames. You seem to have the attitude of a young child, therefore making you an attention whore, which I firmly believe you to be. Here are your options to resolve this matter:

1) Grow a brain and start getting facts before posting. Trust me, it helps you look smarter( and less hypocritical for that matter).
    2) Ignore me, don&#39;t grow a brain, and continue to look like a complete and utter idiot who relies on others for his views on life( this is also called getting on the bandwagon).

Either way, your fucked. Anything you can do I can do better.

The end. Me > you.[/b]
    Like your post was anything to do with the topic. All that crap you just wrote was actually about..what you just wrote

you > knowone

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Like your post was anything to do with the topic. All that crap you just wrote was actually about..what you just wrote

you > no one[/b]

Fixed it for you.

Doesn&#39;t matter, he has a good point.

Robokill

you > knowone[/b]
    Well, if you had a brain you&#39;d realize that I was attempting to correct the topic&#39;s direction which you threw off with flames.

And by the way, its "no one" not "knowone."

So yes, it is still Me > you. I win.

On topic( and @ Yoruka too):
    I love how people can insult an American&#39;s intelligence but cannot even spell correctly. The hypocracy is sad on this forum.
    I love debating topics like this for two reasons:

1) People who provide good arguements, such as Zero and Parasitic, because they actually back up their opinions with facts.
    2) Pointing out idiots who have no intelligence whatsoever( this would be you Yoruka).

Banned Senior Member

Fixed

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678