Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Why do people not like Americans?

This is a discussion on Why do people not like Americans? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ...
Page: 5

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

tamachan

I still love Americans... :C

Especially the part where they told me about their girls

Super Hot i want some too..
    dam Asian..

Banned

I still love Americans... :C

Especially the part where they told me about their girls

Super Hot i want some too..
    dam Asian.. [/b]
    superhot = extra large ?

superhot = extra large ?[/b]
    with fries and a coke

Banned

america have the balls to invade iraq, afghanistan but not north korea, china, iran

why wont they help the ppl who are oppressed by the china goverment? why not invade there and help those ppl do?
    is it because they dont have oil? better weapons?

america is hated by there attitude

if they wanna invade they dont need the approval off the UN but oh god if some other country trys to invade then america will say no no

my 2 cents [/b]
    It is because they are useless when it comes to globalization. If we kill 1 chinese, that is 1 less person who is willing to work in our shoe factory for less than a peanut. But if we kill 1 person from Iraq or Afghanistan, we are one step closer to obtaining their oil reserves. In fact, in my opinion, it also makes the world a better place to live. Everyone knows people of Turkey, Iraq, and Afghanistan are stupid people. Do you guys know about social evolution?

Here look at this stupid kid running for water

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7lY1gaIpyA

Sorry kid, you are not getting any water. We need water while we eat our Big Macs and get fat. It keeps the lard jiggling.

It is because they are useless when it comes to globalization. If we kill 1 chinese, that is 1 less person who is willing to work in our shoe factory for less than a peanut. But if we kill 1 person from Iraq or Afghanistan, we are one step closer to obtaining their oil reserves. In fact, in my opinion, it also makes the world a better place to live. Everyone knows people of Turkey, Iraq, and Afghanistan are stupid people.

Here look at this stupid kid running for water

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7lY1gaIpyA[/b]
    ^
    That's the reason.

TunaFishyMe

Because Americans are money-hungry. They rather outsource their jobs to India/China than to create jobs in their own country. They will always choose the path that gives them the most benefit. Americans are NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!! Those who dont have the brains/position to do so, sit on a rockchair all day, chewing straws and shooting chickens with shotguns.

Banned

Because Americans are money-hungry. They rather outsource their jobs to India/China than to create jobs in their own country. They will always choose the path that gives them the most benefit. Americans are NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!! Those who dont have the brains/position to do so, sit on a rockchair all day, chewing straws and shooting chickens with shotguns.[/b]
    I do that everyday while eating good ol' American food - Pizza.

TunaFishyMe

Italians stole Pizza from the Chinese. American's stole pizza from the Italians. American's food is MacDonalds
    That reminds me of a fun fact.

Banned

Italians stole Pizza from the Chinese. American's stole pizza from the Italians. American's food is MacDonalds
    That reminds me of a fun fact.[/b]
    Sorry you are wrong. Pizza is made in America, so it is American food.

TunaFishyMe

With that logic,
    America is made in China. So Americans are Chinese? Nigga please!

Banned

With that logic,
    America is made in China. So Americans are Chinese? Nigga please![/b]
    Nope, because that doesn't even make sense, stupid. You must be from Turkey.

TunaFishyMe

Look at the back of your shirt, your mom's shirt, your dad's shirt, your computer parts, your school books, your eating utensils, your toothbrush, your bodywash, your carpet, your car, your mouse, and you'll understand.

Banned

Look at the back of your shirt, your mom's shirt, your dad's shirt, your computer parts, your school books, your eating utensils, your toothbrush, your bodywash, your carpet, your car, your mouse, and you'll understand.[/b]
    Anything that is made in America is American. Anything that is made in the rest of the world is still American. The world revolves around America. Who is your daddy? America. Who fucked your mother? America. Do you understand? If you don't, you aren't American.

TheBloodyBeast

Look at the back of your shirt, your mom's shirt, your dad's shirt, your computer parts, your school books, your eating utensils, your toothbrush, your bodywash, your carpet, your car, your mouse, and you'll understand.[/b]
    he wont

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast