Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Why do people smoke

This is a discussion on Why do people smoke within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; honestly im not proud of being a smoker what so ever, but hell that cigarrette after a good dinner or ...
Page: 3

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

honestly im not proud of being a smoker what so ever, but hell that cigarrette after a good dinner or smoking one while having a coffe is just smth u will never be able to give up that easy

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i have been smoking for like 4-5 years and stoped 3 years ago. since 01.09.07 there are different laws against smoker in germany. so its not allowed to smoke at bars, clubs, trains and all public areas^^

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i have been smoking for like 4-5 years and stoped 3 years ago. since 01.09.07 there are different laws against smoker in germany. so its not allowed to smoke at bars, clubs, trains and all public areas^^[/b]

pff, im still allowed to smoke in my main bar

Well i think that people should be allowed to do whatever they want to their own body. My main hesitations with legalisation are the implications to the health service which is why i think they should only be available by prescription. Over in holland when heroin was first made available on prescription, crime rates dropped, heroin use dropped, and therefore the impact on the state was reduced. Most people think that legalising hard drugs would encourage people to take them, but in reality the addicted can use it as a way to safely ween themselves off without resorting to crime or dirty needles. If pot is legalised only on prescription then you won't be able to obtain it without a medical reason, you won't see hordes of youths coming out of the pharmacy stoned.

I do think that the minimum age to smoke should be raised to 18 like it is for alcohol here, it is stupid that schoolkids are legally allowed to smoke before they can drive or vote.[/b]
    Minimum age to buy cig's will be 18 soon in the UK

See all you non-smokers have never felt the satisfaction of having a ciggy after a pizza or a nice fat donner kebab It's better than sex ok? ^_^[/b]
    Still a virgin then....

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

its still 16 where i am..

Main issue with smokers is that there's always some idiot(s) having to share the smoke with others.

I still don't see why people do any of that shit personally. I used to drink, why? I used to smoke, why? I never tried pot and never intend to. I don't need to get high to enjoy my life. It's just another waste of money. Alcohol is useless, it screws up your liver and tastes like shit even though 99% of you won't admit it. Every now and then I can have a glass of wine, but I doubt a glass 1 time every 2 months can be considered heavy drinking. Smoking is rediculous as already demonstrated, but you people keep saying smoking pot is good for you? Come on, getting drunk and getting high is just a way to escape a crappy life for most people, although some just do it for the pleasure thats a rare case.

There is no better feeling than having a clean body. Staying sober and in your right mind is priceless, but few people can enjoy this feeling like I can.

banaanc

i dont know what u have been drinkin, but alcohol IS tasty

even though 99% of you won't admit it.[/b]
    ^

at least it makes you look cool drinking it.

banaanc

i realy like taste of some good dark beer(dunno how its in English), or good whiskey, tho i realy hate taste of vodka(maybe only good one and ice cold), it just like some ppl eat fish, others dont,

and about smoking, i dont like regolar smoking 2cigs/h or something, i smoke a few cigs a day, or buy some good pipe tobacco.

its still 16 where i am..[/b]
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6216523.stm

he uses marlboro light, everyone who smokes know that light cigarettes are like x10000 times worse then regular cigarettes.

I smoke regular and with regular, i didnt get that shit when i tried it.

so, hoax, bs.

smokes and beer and all the drugs are bad, all of them. Why ppl use them, cuz they are stupid. They get to do what society regularly does, like getting toguether a saturday night to drink as much beers as u can, i mean whats the point of drinking beer? its bitter, its expensive and u get a headache the next day, its really retarded. If u ever tryed any kind of strong drugs then that means u are emo, got some problems and decided u wanted to try it. There is no point on any drugs not for smokes, not for beer, and surely not for every illegal drugs.

I was weak and for trying to blend in a group i dont even see or care about now, i started to smoke, now i cant shake the damm thing... some times i just found myself halfway to the store... yes, going to buy smokes.

So why does ppl smokes, cuz we are retarded to follow the group, or cuz ur already addicted...

Btw heroin is legal here, but just medical institutions can get it, its not open for public, not even with description...

I still don't see why people do any of that shit personally. I used to drink, why? I used to smoke, why? I never tried pot and never intend to. I don't need to get high to enjoy my life. It's just another waste of money. Alcohol is useless, it screws up your liver and tastes like shit even though 99% of you won't admit it. Every now and then I can have a glass of wine, but I doubt a glass 1 time every 2 months can be considered heavy drinking. Smoking is rediculous as already demonstrated, but you people keep saying smoking pot is good for you? Come on, getting drunk and getting high is just a way to escape a crappy life for most people, although some just do it for the pleasure thats a rare case.

There is no better feeling than having a clean body. Staying sober and in your right mind is priceless, but few people can enjoy this feeling like I can. [/b]
    i agree.
    ciggaretes sux.
    drugs sux.
    alcohol sux.
    coca cola ftw :lol:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast