Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

why do people smoke?

This is a discussion on why do people smoke? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; why do people smoke? what deos it do to you.. i kno for sure it deosnt make u high lmao ...
Page: 1

PlayerofRogueC0la

why do people smoke?
    what deos it do to you.. i kno for sure it deosnt make u high lmao

cuz i smoke weed
    n i was wonderin what ciggerates do loll

my little sister started smoking cigarrettes, dont know how long ago, i think 15 or 16, and shes 17 now (legal age to buy them is 18)

probably cuz she turned emo, started hanging out with different people...

its a really stupid habit, if you ever plan on doing anything atheletic when your older, like running or walking fast, dont smoke

PlayerofRogueC0la

my little sister started smoking cigarrettes, dont know how long ago, i think 15 or 16, and shes 17 now (legal age to buy them is 18)

probably cuz she turned emo, started hanging out with different people...[/b]
    ..how deos that benifit them.. and i would beat your sisters ass if i was you
    i tried a ciggerrate and only thing it did 2 me was get me light heade

shes stubborn, would never listen to me. i know who the piece of shit is whos selling them to her, a 25 year old girl thats working at this fast food restaurant near where she works..

as for smoking weed, everyone that i know that did it (excessively), is a loser now. didn't go to college, either sitting in their mothers basement or working at mcdonalds/bk/etc

Banned

I do it because it makes me look cool.

I do it because it makes me look cool.[/b]

sexy as HELL

PlayerofRogueC0la

shes stubborn, would never listen to me. i know who the piece of shit is whos selling them to her, a 25 year old girl thats working at this fast food restaurant near where she works..
    as for smoking weed, everyone that i know that did it (excessively), is a loser now. didn't go to college, either sitting in their mothers basement or working at mcdonalds/bk/etc[/b]
    i do it , but not excessively
    and i am going to schoool
    have a job .. office depot -_- have to start some were though you know? im not that old..
    and im getting good grades.. so i wouldnt say that weed makes people loosers
    people let them selfs be loosers

Banned

sexy as HELL[/b]
    Yellow makes you mellow.

PlayerofRogueC0la

still wondering.

Banned

I've been smoking since i was 13. I used to do it at school because everyone else did (everyones reason)

Then i quit at 14 and a half because i started to struggle with Football and the fitness plan i was on.

My mum and dad started excessivley argueing and cause me to stress, which made me realise why i really needed to smoke. It seems as if smoking takes you away from the annoyance in life.

Bad thing is, i still have to smoke behind peoples back. Especially my girlfriends. Smoking for me is a reason to take it easy and socalise.

kangs

I do it cos it gives me a very firm erection :P

Weed is the worst thing i've ever smoke -.-, it makes u dumb aq. i feel like -40IQ when im high..

But cigarettes are different. like Moe said, It looks so cool.........

cigarettes are mostly a stress reliever , at least thats the excuse i was told the most =.='

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

cigarettes are mostly a stress reliever , at least thats the excuse i was told the most =.='[/b]
    Yea cigs mostly calm you down, and give you a good buzz for about 5mins

screw them tho, its all about a hooka if you want a buzz

its boredom stick :P

help you waste 5 mins of ur life... instead of wasting it on ur ass... u use it to get lung cancer

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast