Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wings won!

This is a discussion on Wings won! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; since there were no other topics, here it is maybe wrong section, idk anyway i wanted pens to win but ...
Page: 1

DarK

since there were no other topics, here it is

maybe wrong section, idk

anyway i wanted pens to win but im still happy for the red wings

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i wanted pens to win fak

simple182

Forget them. Its all about this:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/playoffs;_ylt=...UiUsWP9Ccu8vLYF

Congratz to Wings though

tindall

Hockey Town Strikes again!

sexy Owa

<3 the wings.

TheBloodyBeast

ok. u act like it wasnt sooooooo obvious. they were better all the time. anyway, gratz to wings, they deserved it.

i lol&#39;d when zetterburg got the cosmite shit and pitts fans boo&#39;d and started chanting crosby as if he did ANYTHING in the stanley cup finals and rofl at him falling on break away and then later talking to equipment manager peeking over his should waiting for cameras to show it fucking pussy

TheBloodyBeast

fuck crosby hes a young boy. i feel bad for guys like hossa, gonchar, malone...

when malone scored i was scared as fuck didn&#39;t wanna see him get into that game nearly scored another fucking heart stopped beating

Banned

fuck crosby hes a young boy. i feel bad for guys like hossa, gonchar, malone...[/b]
    I somehow laughed at this....GJ Wings, just another one by many <_<

TheBloodyBeast

I somehow laughed at this....GJ Wings, just another one by many <_<[/b]
    8)

i lol&#39;d when zetterburg got the cosmite shit and pitts fans boo&#39;d and started chanting crosby as if he did ANYTHING in the stanley cup finals and rofl at him falling on break away and then later talking to equipment manager peeking over his should waiting for cameras to show it fucking pussy[/b]

Conn Smythe? Learn to fucking spell before you pretend you know anything about the sport. He was tied with Zetter for points in the playoffs and Zetter won the MVP. What does that say about Crosby? He is at least as productive as the MVP of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Regardless of your idiocy, it was a good series. Could have been decided by some bounces. Lots of one goal games and good sportsmanship.

Banned

Conn Smythe? Learn to fucking spell before you pretend you know anything about the sport. He was tied with Zetter for points in the playoffs and Zetter won the MVP. What does that say about Crosby? He is at least as productive as the MVP of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Regardless of your idiocy, it was a good series. Could have been decided by some bounces. Lots of one goal games and good sportsmanship.[/b]
    Someone competent, finally...

Regardless of your idiocy, it was a good series. Could have been decided by some bounces. Lots of one goal games and good sportsmanship.[/b]
    yes mang points were the deciding factor for mvp and ugh good sportsmanship ... yes hitting a guy in the head multiple times who just got off a head injury really is sportsmanship then whining about corruption after that very game is just a big lol @ french canadians

crosby wont ever get a mvp until he learns to stfu and stop whining like his lil bitch coach michelle

fyi jus so u know up next was osgood NOT CROSBY hate to rain on ur parade and after crosby i think the mvp would go to the refs for taking the series to a game 6 with all the bull shit calls

maybe next year garybettman will take the pens further

yes mang points were the deciding factor for mvp and ugh good sportsmanship ... yes hitting a guy in the head multiple times who just got off a head injury really is sportsmanship then whining about corruption after that very game is just a big lol @ french canadians

crosby wont ever get a mvp until he learns to stfu and stop whining like his lil bitch coach michelle

fyi jus so u know up next was osgood NOT CROSBY hate to rain on ur parade and after crosby i think the mvp would go to the refs for taking the series to a game 6 with all the bull shit calls

maybe next year garybettman will take the pens further[/b]
    And slashes at Crosby&#39;s ankle are just fine and dandy? If you are cleared to play, then do not cry about it. Anyone would go after a player in that situation. Of course Crosby is forced to talk. He is the face of the game and has to do a freaking media session every single day. Twice on game-days. The Conn Smythe is of course not going to anyone on the losing team, no matter how well a player does. Fleury played much better then Osgood fyi. Have you seen how many shots fleury faced compared to osgood? Yeah, blame Therrien for bitching about the refs and then do it yourself in the next paragraph. You look incredibly stupid, and I&#39;m not even factoring in how deplorable your typing is!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast